by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 264 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 260 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) Empty Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by noob Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Match type: Hentai
Victory by making your opponent orgasm

William peeked out at the crowd from backstage as he tried to patiently wait for the start of the match. This being his first hentai match, he was understandably nervous. "What have I gotten myself into?" He would ask himself for the third time in the past hour. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Well it'll be just like a normal match, just one extra step at the end." He chuckled to himself, picturing his win in his head.

Soon enough music started to play on the speakers. He could hear the opening to Welcome to the Jungle echo in the arena. Will would come out from backstage in his black trunks and wave to the crowd as he walked down the ring. The cheering gave him some encouragement. At least no one wanted him to do poorly right off the bat. After a few seconds he would jog the rest of the way to the ring and quickly slip in through the ropes. He raised his hands in the air to try to get a bit more excitement out of the crowd before finally making his way to his corner.
Spoiler:

Last edited by noob on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:56 am

Spoiler:

Watching from a television in the back, Tadao Chikamatsu had a wide grin on his face as he brushed back his red hair. Here he was, ready for his Tension debut, and the maid couldn't be any more happier. Watching the cute boy enter the ring in his black trunks, Tadao adjusted his stockings when suddenly his music began to play, and his face beamed as he prepared to leave the curtain...

Some orchestral music played in the AFW arena as Tadao came to the stage. The audience were initially unsure what to think of the man and his unusual attire, but his cheerful nature and poses for the audience began to garner some cheers, and the maid began shaking some fan's hands and even blew kisses to some as he made his way to the ring. Eventually he slid under the bottom rope and finally made eye contact with Will. Standing in the opposite corner, Tadao stretched his legs as the referee checked over him until he called for the bell and the match began.

Choosing not to attack straight away, Tadao walked up to the centre of the ring and put his hands on his hips as his eyes didn't look away from Will's, until the maid finally said "C'mon pretty boy, you're not gonna keep little ol' me waiting are ya?" with a cheeky smirk.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by noob Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

Will would watch Tadao make his grand entrance, causing the crowd to cheer with excitement. He was being a bit flashy for Will's taste but Will wouldn't hold it against him. He knew a lot of wrestlers liked to really put on a show. When Tadao finally entered the ring Will finally got a chance to really look him over. He was a little embarrassed to admit that at first glance he couldn't tell if his opponent was a guy or just a flat chested girl.

Finally his opponent would speak, the words eliciting a little chuckle from Will. "Who me?" He asked and then looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone else in the ring with them.  "Well I guess I won't. But I feel bad, I would have worn my bartender's uniform if I knew you were wearing that." He said half seriously. He began to wonder what a match would be like if both wrestlers were dressed all fancy. He quickly snapped back to reality. Since it seemed like Tadao was giving him the first move, Will would take it. He would run up to the maid and when in range, try to land a swift kick to his opponent's gut
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:45 am

Continuing to stare the handsome bartender up and down, Tadao's dirty mind got to him as he thought about all the possible ways this match could go...when suddenly his opponent spoke up and brought him back to the match. "Well if you're concerned with what I'm wearing, I'd be more than happy to show you what's underneath...." the red haired maid teased, showing a bit of his inner thigh to the boy as he did.

Suddenly Will burst out of the corner towards the crossdresser, and looked to land a kick to his gut to start the match, but Tadao had other plans. He would simply spin to the side to dodge the attempted strike, and would respond with one of his own as he would try to connect a foot into the rear of Will and send him into the corner. If it was successful, the boy would quickly walk up to him and turn him around, but instead of land another strike, would simply blow a kiss to him and run a hand down his chest in attempts to start playing mind games.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:56 am

Will just rolled his eyes at Tadao's comment. "Not what I meant." He would quickly reply before going in for his kick. His red haired opponent was able to dodge out of the way with ease and landed a kick of his own which sent Will stumbling into the corner. He would catch himself against the turnbuckle and quickly turn around.

Will would flinch, expecting his opponent to quickly come at him with another strike. However instead he would just stand there and blink a few times, not really understanding what just happened. He started to blush a bit as Tadao would run his hands against Will's bare chest. He didn't like how this match had started. Having literally gotten his ass kicked, and now this, was already causing him some embarrassment. "Would you get serious?" Will would ask, leaning forward and trying to land an elbow to his opponent's ribs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 am

Running his hand up Will's chest, Tadao smirked as he felt how toned the boy was, and said "My my...someone certainly works out..." with a wink as he took joy in the boy's confused face. Truth be told, Tadao was certainly attracted to the man, so he was getting even more excited at the fact they were in a Hentai Match.

Suddenly Will leaned forward out of the turnbuckle and shot out a fast elbow, and Tadao tried to go for another dodge, but it seemed he was too slow as the elbow landed right into his rib, causing the boy to cough out in pain. "That....was a good one..." He exclaimed as he tried to back himself away quickly, trying to make some space between the two.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

“Th...thanks?” Will responded to the Tadao’s remark. He wasn't used to being complimented in the ring. Usually opponents just trash talked and tried to hit him so this was a first. Unfortunately for the red haired wrestler Will was still focused on the win and quickly caught him with an elbow to the side.

Will grinned as his first strike made contact. “Here. Have another then.” He's respond, looking to hit the maid again. He took a step forward and would try to ram his knee into Tadao’s gut. He was hoping to stun his opponent with more than just looks. If he managed, Will would go to grab his opponent's arm and whip him into the ropes.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Tadao tried to back away from Will as he backed himself away, the burning feeling in his rib couldn't be ignored as it had caught him by surprise, perhaps he had gotten a bit too confident. He heard his opponent make a remark and Tadao, one eye closed in pain, looked up just in time to see the man drive his knee directly into his gut!

Tadao spat out as it drove deep, clutching his weakened gut as he bent over in pain. "That.....was a good one..." He remarked as he suddenly felt Will grip his arm, and he found himself getting thrown into the ropes. The red haired maid was still stunned from the blow however, leaving him completely open for whatever Will was tempted to throw at him as he rebounded from the irish whip.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Will took the compliment with a smile before throwing his opponent into the ropes. The bartender was fairly confident he had his opponent right were he wanted him. He figured the best choice for him would be to bring the maid to the ground. As Tadao rebounded, Will would charge towards him. He extended his arm and would attempt to hit the maid with a clothesline.

If he hit, Will would take a few steps past his Tadao and then turn to take a look at his downed opponent. "Well if you help out, I can keep up the good ones." Will finally responded. Hoping he stunned him enough, Will would try to turn his foe onto his stomach. From there he would drop down onto Tadao's back and try to grab his legs, getting ready to put the maid into a boston crab.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Tadao's mind was in seemingly 10 different places as he rebounded off the ropes. Truth be told, Will's knee had felt like a crippling blow to the maid, especially as it happened when he had least expected it. The dazed Tadao would get a lovely view of his opponent's forearm getting closer and closer until finally it connected directly into his face and sent him flying onto his back!

Crashing painfully onto the mat, the stunned Tadao groaned out and said "Eeesh, you really don't hold back...whoa-!", until finally he felt his body turn over. Suddenly he felt Will's rear plant itself on his back and the pain began to multiply in his legs as his opponent locked in the boston crab! Beginning to groan out in pain, Tadao would grip his hair in frustration as he tried to fight through the pain, saying "Jeez, lighten up will ya?!" through gritted teeth.

The pain wasn't leaving him though, and Tadao knew he would have to act fast. Despite being stuck in the middle of the ring, he would attempt to drag his body over to the bottom rope and slide out under the bottom rope in a desperate attempt of escape...and if it didn't work? Poor Tadao would be able to do nothing but endure the hold.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next