Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 10 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Zoey would hear Erin's response to her question and would actually end up laughing a bit which may have confused a lot of fans, then she would pull herself away from Erin's body and would be overwhelmed with pain and how tired she was but would still grin as she slowly got on all fours and get back up to her feet before falling again and catching the nearby ropes which Zoey would then use stand up on her feet again as she looked at Erin and would lean with her back on the ropes and be using them as support. " Nah, I'm not going to do that " Zoey would say, unsure if Erin could hear her from her new position.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 10 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Erin would get to her feet, her body fighting her on the way. She had enough energy left for a single effort. Erin would charge at Zoey to try to smash their bodies together on the ropes. She would finally try to use any momentum left to perform a suplex and slam Zoey down on the mat.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Zoey would see Erin charging towards her and would barely manage to crouch down before driving her shoulder right into Erin's gut in an improvised attack, Zoey would then try to balance her feet under her enough that she could try to make one last quick move as she would sidestep behind Erin latch onto her with her arms around Erin's waist and she would squeeze her as hard as she could and getting slightly desperate now Zoey would just say " Erin, the match is over. Just give up " Zoey would slightly walk backwards towards the nearest corner so they were just a few feet in front of it, Zoey would squeeze Erin one more time before easing on her grip so Erin could respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 pm

"Gahhh!" Erin yelped as she was hit in the stomach. She was slowly dragged towards the corner. "Ugh...nnng no!" She would groan as Zoey would squeeze the air out of her. She tried to fight the other girl off but would only be able to weakly squirm in her grasp. She could tell she wasn't making any progress anymore and would sigh in relief as the blue haired girl eased up. "I...I..." She would start but have a hard time getting herself to say the remaining word.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Zoey would need to get herself ready for the next part as she had to get her body ready for the amount of strength and effort she was about to have to put into the next move and truthfully if it didn't put Erin away then Zoey would probably burn herself out after it and not be able to defend or attack. " Erin, I don't want you to hate me but your head is about to get hit pretty hard if you don't give up before a count of 3 " Zoey would wait to see if Erin would respond and then sigh if it wasn't what she wanted to hear and start counting " 1..." "2..." "...3" If Erin hadn't answered by this point then Zoey would move her hands so that they were now on Erin's boobs and would say " This is a special occasion so I'll edit this move slightly just for you". Zoey would then focus all her strength into trying to pick up Erin like she did in her first match but due to the increased difficulty of picking up Erin by her large rack Zoey would have to rely more on momentum than she did last time as she would also fall back quickly, hitting her back off the mat hard and cussing and groaning after she did so and hoping that the momentum and last little inch of Zoeys strength would be enough to Launch Erin into the turnbuckle. Zoey after this move would be completely exhausted , she would close her eyes and almost go to sleep until she realised that she still needed to ask Erin to give up but wouldn't be able to do it right this second as Zoey lied against the mat with a burning sensation in her arms from overworking her muscles a little bit and sharp lingering pain in her back from that hard fall and all the rest of the blows it had taken in the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Erin was not looking forward to what she heard was coming next. Having no strength to fight back she had no choice but to concede defeat. As soon as Zoey grabbed Erin by the rack she would gasp and yell out. "I give! ...I give." She would continue to squirm around in the Scottish girl's grasp all the while, hoping she wouldn't be thrown against the turnbuckle. She would try her best to stay on her feet. "C'mon. Don't throw me." She would try to ask nicely after having given up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:31 pm

Zoey was about to launch Erin but after hearing Erin give up she would instead just stand there a second or two more while squeezing her boobs before letting go of Erin and falling backwards before saying " You heard her ref, ring the bell" The ref would then ring the bell, this ref would then quickly signal for the bell to be rung and Zoey would be claimed the winner. " I told you I was going to win...Now I've got something that you need to do right now inside the ring " Zoey would grin while she looked at Erin who was now her obedient maid.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Erin would blush as her breasts were squeezed again. She fell back to the floor as she was let go and scooted back to lean against the ropes. She would sit there panting as Zoey looked down at her. "Oh yeah? What?" She would say between breaths. She really didn't want to know the answer but she figured she'd find out at some point.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:43 pm

Zoey would pant a little bit before answering her " Don't worry, Just like I wasn't lieing when I said I was going beat you I also wasn't lying when I said I wouldn't make you do anything sexual." Zoey would then call for ringside officials to pass her the mic she had thrown out at the beginning of the match and would give it to Erin before opening her mouth again " So, Two things. One you have to say that you are now my servant and that Zoey Hamilton is the most beautiful women around, and two, you need to yell `Fuck the fans` into the mic." Zoey would then wait for Erin to do as she asked. When Zoey had yelled the same phrase earlier she didn't quite feel the same emotions from the crowd as she normally did, but she knew that forcing Erin to do it would get her quite the negative reaction which Zoey was excited for.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Erin would laugh slightly at the request. She didn't have much of a choice though so she got to her feet and got ready to put on a bit of a show. She balanced herself against the ropes and grabbed the mic from Zoey. "Alright alright I have to admit...I'm now the servant of the most beautiful woman around...Zoey Hamilton." Her declaration was met by boos from the fans. To that Erin would shout out, "oh shut up, Fuck the fans!"

She would toss the mic back to Zoey and chuckle. "How was that?" She's say with a weak smile.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next