Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by RJD Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm

Zoey would start gasping for air when Erin would get off her and would struggle to force words out her mouth " What the hell... That's not your kind of move! " Zoey would say before panting for breath again while looking up at Erin with a mix of embarrassment and panic before she was pulled up to her feet and launched into the ropes and wouldn't be able to control the momentum of her body as she ran back towards Erin, not really sure what her opponent was going to do Zoey wouldn't be able to brace herself for any kind of move as she came bouncing back towards Erin.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by noob Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:47 pm

"It was a surprise just for you." Erin would joke before tossing her opponent into the ropes. She would wait for Zoey to bounce off of the ropes and then charge towards her. Erin would raise an arm and try to mow down the smaller girl with a clothesline. If she got Zoey down she would look down at her and smile. "Having fun down there?" She would taunt.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Zoey's eyes would widen as she collided with Erin's arm and would almost get a dramatic pain in-between her chest and check and would let out a pained yelp as her back connected with the mat and would look up to Erin as she talked before responding with " Yeah it's a blast, you should join me " Zoey would say before getting up to her feet and charging at Erin, going for a somewhat sloppy punch with quite a lot of strength put behind it which would almost carry Zoey with it. If this was a success then Zoey would probably end up colliding with the nearest ropes and using them to stop herself and if it failed she would stumble around and struggle to get her feeting back again, Zoey's main strength is how much damage she can take and she wouldn't be discouraged if this attack missed, since most the time Zoey ends up having more left in her tank towards the end of the match even though she usually takes a beating at the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Having been in a few brawls in the past, Erin would easily duck under the punch and watch with amusement as Zoey stumbled forward. She couldn't help but start laughing as her opponent struggled to regain their footing. "Hahaha oh come on. You can do better." She would taunt and motion for Zoey to come at her. Perhaps being a little too cocky for her own good, Erin hoped to provoke Zoey into throwing another punch that she would be ready to counter. "Come on, one more punch."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Zoey would manage to get her balance back and would start to get irritated when she heard Erin laughing at her and would turn around to look at Erin as she laughed before hearing Erin's taunt, however instead of going for another punch Zoey would instead run towards Erin but just before she was about to collide Zoey would somewhat crouch hoping to evade any of Erin's counters by yet again taking advantage of her opponents height, If Zoey managed to invade Erin's space then she would quickly turn around and drive her hip into Erin's stomach before kneeing Erin in the chest. if that move was a success Zoey would then grin and look down at Erin trying her best to tilt face up towards the ceiling and look down at Erin, really making it seem like she was looking down at the other wrestler as much as possible and would giggle a little bit before saying " If you want I can give you that extra punch now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Erin groaned and doubled over as the other girl's hip rammed into her stomach. She was barely able to move before she felt a hard hit to her chest. She would cringe and stumble back, finally catching herself against the ropes. Her hands would clutch her chest in pain. "Nnng...no thanks." She would retort, still slightly hunched over. "Hmmph enjoy that look while you can cause it won't last." Erin would say, still taking a little time to catch her breath
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Zoey would grab Erin and try to grapple her from in front and if it was successful Zoey would go for a simple and probably somewhat surprising push hoping to make Erin tumble down, If Erin fell to her butt then Zoey would try to follow up by jumping into the air and hoping to come down on Erin with her knees coming down on her opponents chest before spreading her legs out a little bit as she inched her crotch closer to Erin's face " I might need to keep you under me, otherwise it will be a little hard to look down on you " Zoey would say as she would try to grab onto Erin's arms to hold her down " I was going to just forget about getting...close with you but you're the one who started it this time and I feel like I need to out do you with it since it is meant to be my expertise. " Zoey would then start slowly humping the air in front of Erin's face but would be looking at Erin with a competitive smile, Zoey would open her mouth to speak " You actually fit pretty well between my legs, it's like you belong down there. Oh yeah and don't respond to this because if you do then you're getting some premium Scottish muff to munch on" Zoey would watch Erin, curious to see if she would take Zoeys suggestion of keeping her mouth shut, either Zoey would put Erin through the humiliation of eating her crotch or would have her command followed. Either way Zoey would feel satisfied from the control she thought she had in this position and would be focused now on a mental advantage over Erin than maintaining her physical advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:52 pm

Erin would struggle against Zoey and manage to even push her back for a second. However she was surprised by the push and fell back down to the mat. "Ahhh! ugh." She would yell out in pain, grimacing, as her chest was crushed beneath Zoey's knees. "Guh...get off of me." She would command, despite being in quite a vulnerable position. Erin would manage to keep one of her hands from being pinned, still trying to fight back with all she had.

The Irish girl wasn't one to be shut up easily. "You're the one that belongs down here just like last time." She would comment. She still had plenty of sass left in the tank. Her face however would start to turn slightly red as she watched Zoey tease her. She turned her head to the side and tried to focus on bucking her opponent off of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:07 am

Zoey would struggle to hold down Erin's hands and wouldn't be able to hold one of them down and would be moved around by Erin finding it quite hard to stay on top of Erin. Zoey would hear her opponents words and would give her a somewhat solid punch to the face but didn't want to put too much force into it since Erin was one of the few people she didn't want to absolutely hate her " Just kidding, I mostly wanted to give the punch that you promised to take " Zoey would then touch Erin's cheek as her face turned red and she would fake embarrassment and would say " Y-you shouldn't be so sexual all the time, so far you have put your boobs in your face and promised to pin me under you, is it really that satisfying to be on top of me?" Zoey would then get off Erin quickly before she ended up being bucked off or put in a bad position like earlier. Zoey wanted to try her best to make Erin flustered, she saw knew how hard it was to get to Erin and felt that her rematch wouldn't be satisfying if she didn't manage to phase her mental fortress.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:20 am

"Unnf" Erin grunted as Zoey's fist connected with her. She would turn back to face the girl only to quickly turn away when Zoey touched her cheek. She was starting to get flustered and tried to tune the Scottish girl out. Erin was very used to punching, slamming and even taunting but being talked to like this was something that would take a bit of time to adjust to.

Erin would take a deep breath and make her way to her feet. "Yeah well I don't do being on the bottom so unlike you I have to end up on top." She would respond. Her usual smile was reduced to just a little smirk. Erin would quickly lunge at Zoey and try to spear her. She just wanted to slam her opponent to the mat and get the chance to knock her down a peg.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next