Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 9 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Zoey would let out a sigh of relief when the refs decision was on her side, truthfully Zoey wasn't purposefully giving up but she wasn't sure if the ref would see it that way. Zoey would have been caught in Erin's body scissors again if it wasn't for the fact that Erin told her she was about to " deal with her " Which would prompt Zoey to quickly use her feet and hands to throw herself out of Erin's grip before she tightened the hold again before flinging herself through the middle ropes and barely managing to escape the ring, Zoey would then look around the outside of the ring as she said to herself " Where is that god damn Hannah's bat?... Shit I forgot it, I'll need to find something else then " Zoey would start looking around outside the ring to find a weapon, She learned through her match with Hannah Jericho that when things weren't going her way finding a weapon was a good way to turn the tables.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 9 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Erin cursed under her breath as her opponent slipped away from her. She watched as Zoey climbed out of the ring and started looking around. "H...hey. What are you doing there?" She would ask, not realizing that Zoey was searching for a weapon. "Is that even allowed?" She asked the ref who had started to count Zoey out. Erin would take this precious time and lean against the ropes to catch her breath. If her opponent was going to give her time to rest then she was going to take full advantage of it.

It wasn't long before Erin got tired of waiting. She would walk to the edge of the ring and slide out by Zoey. Erin would then try to grab the smaller girl and toss her towards the ring. "Come on, get back in there so we can finish." She would say with a chuckle as she tried to force the Scottish girl back in bounds.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Zoey would be looking around and she would spot a few potential weapons but would spend to long trying to pick between them before Erin would sneak up behind her and Zoey would jump a little bit from surprise before she was grabbed and thrown back into the ring, as soon as Zoey would be forced between the middle ropes as she was being dragged around by Erin " But, earlier on you wouldn't let me finish..." Zoey would tease as she was under Erin's control for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Erin grabbed the smaller girl by the waist and pushed her towards the side of the ring. "That's not what I meant and you know it." She would reply with a slight blush as she tossed Zoey into the ring. Erin took a few seconds to wave at some of the fans, even giving one of them a high five. "I meant let's finish THIS MATCH." She reiterated from outside the ring. Erin would crawl into the ring after Zoey. She made sure to get in before the ref counted her out.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Zoey would notice that she was now in the ring by herself for a split second and would grin as she realised that Erin had just gave her a chance to get a hit in. As Erin was making her way into the ring Zoey would try to knee her in the gut while Erin was entering the ring while her body would be partially on the ropes and if she hit with that move then Zoey would wrap her arm around Erin's head and walk backwards using the ropes to hold Erin on and would drive Erin's head down into the mat with a devastating DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Erin didn't realize her mistake until she was bent over the ropes in pain from the strike to her stomach. "nnng...Hey wait!" She would plead while Zoey caught her head. It was too late though as Erin came crashing down onto the canvas with a loud thud. Erin weakly groaned from the floor. The repeated blows to the head were taking a toll on her. She slowly tried to push herself up but only managed a few inches before going back down to the ground. She felt as if the room was spinning around her, not a sensation that she was particularly enjoying.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Zoey would actually cringe a little bit as she heard the impact from the move but would know that she would need to keep up the hard hitting moves in order to actually keep the bigger woman down " Sorry, I'll stop with the head attacks, don't want to cause any long term damage " Zoey would apologise before getting up to her feet and walking towards the nearest corner, Zoey would breath in heavily and try to suppress all the pain from this match as she was about to do something for the first time since joining AFW and really didn't want to mess it up.
Zoey would climb sit back on the corner then pull herself up further so that she was sitting on the top turnbuckle and then would try to stand on the ropes, struggling a little bit to balance at first but then getting accustomed to it and would wait for Erin to get back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Zoey would have to wait for a little bit as Erin took her time to get up. Slowly but surely make her way to her feet. Her legs would wobble a bit and it took some more time for Erin to feel like she was stable. She looked around expecting her opponent to be nearby but instead caught a glimpse of her on the turnbuckle and ready to jump. "Oh shit." She would mumble to herself, trying to brace for impact.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Zoey would breath in as she crouched down a little bit on the turnbuckle before shooting herself back up to her a full standing position and launching herself towards Erin while trying to turn her body so that her body would be hitting Erin with a big cross body, Zoey would be able to hear the crowd cheer and shout which seemed a little bit odd but she ignored it for now as she had to focus on hitting the move. If Zoey managed to hit then after landing on Erin she would just lie on top of her for a second panting heavily and recovering from the hard impact her body had just had with Erin's and would be trying to recover for a few seconds before squeezing some words out of her lungs and through her mouth between pants " Give...up" It may not have sounded like a question the way Zoey said it but she thought that much would at least be obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Erin gasped when she saw the blue haired girl flying towards her. She was hit straight on by the flying Zoey and crumbled to the ground under her opponent. She would lay there breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down. She didn't answer the question and elected to just weakly shake her head no. She would struggle to try to push the other girl off of her however she didn't have much strength left. "You...give up." She would try to say.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next