Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:32 am

Zoey would watch Erin get to her feet and listen to her comment and decide to taunt her a little bit more " Y-you don't mean sexually do you? " Zoey would then watch Erin get to her feet and would be surprised when Erin would suddenly lunge at Zoey and her eyes would widen as she saw Erin's bigger frame flying towards here and wouldn't be able to get out of her reach. Zoey's back and head would hit the mat with a thud as she groaned in pain and held the back of her head, Zoey may be tough but such a strong attack from a heavier, taller and possibly stronger opponent would be enough to stun even the toughest women for a moment or too.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Erin Quinn Round 2 - I quit match

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:41 am

Much to her own satisfaction Erin landed right on top of her opponent. She would get onto her knees before responding to Zoey. "Wha...well...That's just gonna be my secret." She finally manages to say. She would stand up and try to land two stomps on the downed girl, one to her breasts and one to her gut. She if she could she would grind the heel of her foot into Zoey's stomach after the second stomp as a bit of payback for the punch earlier. "If you wanna keep joking around though I think I'm just gonna mop the floor with you." Erin would taunt, a smile slowly returning to her face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:48 am

Zoey wouldn't really acknowledge Erin's response and would be in her own world until the stomps connecting and she let out a grunt for both then held her tender breasts from the pain and would groan in pain when Erin grinded her heel into Zoey's stomach which would wake her up enough to hear Erin's words, Zoey would look up at her opponent and respond trying to ignore the pain " Well I'm unsure about that, my best trait is the fact that I can take a lot of damage which seems really good for this kind of match. I am pretty sure I'll win " Zoey would then go back to taunted mode again despite the situation she was in as she looked up at a smiling Erin " D-Do you get off on hurting people?, that's the face of a pleasured woman" Zoey would say as she pushed herself again slowly as she stumbled back onto her legs and braced herself for Erins next hit.
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:52 am

Erin would reach down and grab Zoey's top. She would then try to hoist the girl up by them to set up her next move. "Hmmm, well if I do then I'm really gonna enjoy the next few moves." Erin would reply without missing a beat. Once she got Zoey up she would try to trap her in a bear hug and give her smaller frame a tight squeeze, mashing their bodies together. If Zoey didn't protest to much then Erin would squeeze harder and give the girl a little shake.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:01 am

Zoey would suddenly be hoisted up by Erin and would be pulled into a bear hug and would feel her ribs almost bursting from the pain, Zoey would let out a small " Ahh" noise as the pain travelled up her body and out her mouth and would then suddenly feel her opponent squeeze tighter and would be in more pain than before but no words would be able to escape her mouth as she struggled in her opponents grasp, flailing her legs about a little bit and wriggling the top of her body, trying her best to think up some possible counter but finding it difficult under the extreme pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:04 am

Erin would grin, having obviously gained an upper hand. "Hah, what's the matter? You're awefully quiet." She would say with a little chuckle. Erin would ease up the pressure and just hold Zoey in a hug. "Out of steam already?" She'd ask, legitimately curious at this point. She would give her opponent another squeeze to at least get some reaction out of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:08 am

As soon as Erin gave Zoey a second of relief and started to speak Zoey would take this chance to give her a response, not a verbal one though as Zoey would try turn her head to the side before reeling it back a little and bashing it against whichever part of Erin's body she could reach, hoping for it to be the head or above chest area. Zoey would hope this would work since she had been squished between Erin's arms and couldn't move much else of her body and she was starting to get uncomfortable by the feeling of Erin's sweat going onto her body and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:12 am

Erin would be forced to let go of Zoey as she once again hit her in the Jaw. " Owww oww damn it!" she would groan, pissed that she didn't learn her lesson after the first time. She would shove the smaller girl away quite hard, hoping to put a bit of distance between the two. Erin would then rub her jaw, cringing as she touched what would inevitably be a bruise. She sighed in relief though having found no blood.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:15 am

Zoey would breath heavily as soon as she would drop and would fall helplessly to the ground before taking this chance to crawl towards the ropes, After the pain she just endured and how little she could do to escape it Zoey would try to ensure that she wouldn't end up in that situation again, but would still be gasping for air too much to say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:19 am

"That was a cheep shot!" Erin would scold. She cracked her neck and would slowly approach Zoey. She would aim a punch to the scottish girl's chest before trying to turn her around and grab the girl around the waist from behind. Then if she was able to grab Zoey, with a big grunt she would try to pick her opponent up and bend backwards to suplex the poor girl into the canvas.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next