Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Time to Defrost!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Pleased that Sig agreed with her, Cassandra would let the water flow over her a bit, and head out of the shower as the blond turned it off. "Want me to get a cab? It's a thirty minute drive, so it won't be too long." Cassandra said, as she started quickly drying herself off.

She was so excited to bring Sig into her apartment, and more importantly, her bed. While matches and showers were creative places to have sex, it was always nice to make love to someone in a more private and familiar setting. And that got her very hot and eager to get home. So as she changed out of her bikini and into her clothes, Cassandra couldn't wait to bring Sig there!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

"Sure," Sig replied to Cassandra, before leaving the shower room to get herself some clothing.

Several minutes later, the blonde was dressed in a black thin jacket on top of a white shirt that almost reached her belly, a short black pants, and a pair of casual black shoes. While waiting for the ride that'd take them to Cassandra's place, Sig could feel herself getting more and more excited. It wouldn't be her first time going into someone's place to do naughty stuffs, but when it's her first time with someone she just met, it's always thrilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:32 pm

As Sig got her clothes, Cassandra also went to get dressed. Putting on a purple skirt that matched the hoodie she picked out, and a blank T-shirt that seemed a bit tight on her chest. Thinking she must have shrunk it while doing the laundry, Cassandra stretched it out to make it fit a bit better. Still a little tight, she figured it was as good as she could make it. Then zipping up the hoodie halfway, Cassandra would go find Sig outside after calling for a cab.

Meeting the blonde outside, Cassandra waited with her for their ride. The person she called said ten minutes, but it was already past fifteen. Glancing at Sig every now and then, she thought the blond was getting excited as they waited. Cassandra was excited too, and this made her antsy.

Deciding to make a little small talk, she would ask, "So Sig, how long have you been wrestling for?" Even though this seemed like good small talk, Cassandra was never good at socializing, and didn't know how long she could keep it going. Praying that the car would arrive before she said something dumb.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:07 pm

"Eeh...? Let's see..." Sig seemed a bit surprised by the question and rolled her eyes as she thought about it. "Gotta be a couple of years already, I don't really remember, hehe..." she laughed a bit.

Every now and then she also sneaked a glance or two towards Cassandra. The woman was more clothed now than when she was in the ring or in the bathhouse, but that barely took away her beauty and charm.

"How about you? Seems like you've been working hard and not goofing around like me, heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Cassandra was happy to hear Sig laugh, it calmed her down a bit. "Heh...Well that sounds like a long time to be having sex in front of a crowd, to me", she said somewhat giggling, surprised that the blond was here already for that long. Then as Sig asked her a question, Cassandra scratched her head thinking how long she had been training.

"Oh, I started learning martial arts like Judo and such as a teenager. As for wrestling, I'm familiar with holds, but I only started doing this as a profession recently." Cassandra would explain. "It's kind of funny I was just looking for someone in Japan, but I needed a job so..." she paused, knowing that the rest of the story had way too much drama to tell someone she just met. Besides, she was probably talking too much.

"But yeah, I'm pretty new to this. So I probably don't have the experience you do." Cassandra said trying to be nice. Her phone buzzed suddenly as she got a text, the car driver said he would be pulling up in a minute. "Ok he's almost here, you ready?" she asked, even though she was pretty certain the blond could hardly contain her excitement.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 pm

"Well, I had to say time flies before I realized it," Sig rolled her eyes again.

Seemed like it hadn't been too long ever since she stepped into the AFW ring for the first time. At the same time a lot of things had happened from that point until now, so maybe she had been in the league for longer than what she thought. If anything, there's rarely a dull moment as far as her career was concerned, which was the most important thing.

"Hee~ But you certainly didn't fight like a rookie," the blonde gave a bit of nudge to Cassandra. "Seems like my experience didn't matter too much after all."

Then it seemed like it's almost time to go. Sig's excitement rose up, but she tried to keep herself somewhat calm until she arrived at Cassandra's place. It wouldn't do to have her smiling or grinning silly for the whole time she's in the car, after all.

"Sure am," she nodded. "I can barely wait, as a matter of fact, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:34 pm

"Well you still gave me a wonderful time" Cassandra would say to the blond while nudging her back. She was really starting to enjoy this moment of theirs. It seemed like they were really hitting it off. Cassandra even started to think how nice a plain, innocent conversation could be. Even if they were still talking about about their sexual matchup, normal talk was nice.

But as she heard Sig admit how eager she was to get to her apartment, Cassandra switched right back to dirty talk. She just felt compelled to excite the blond further. "Oh really, I bet your imagining some kinky stuff in your head, aren't you?" she would say teasingly, though completely serious. "But you can't even imagine how good I'm going to make you feel tonight Sig, trust me..."

After a few moments, the car arrived in front of them. Walking up to it, Cassandra would get in and say, "Are you ready to experience your Queen's best?" At this point she wondered if Sig could keep herself composed for the ride there. But then again, as long as it didn't get too hot and catch the driver's attention, Cassandra wouldn't mind if the blond got a little touchy feely.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:49 pm

"N-n... O-of course n-not...!" Sig tried to deny and looked away from Cassandra, blushing a bit as the woman's words hit the mark pretty accurately. "Ughh..." she gulped as Cassandra continued. "Y-yeah, l-let's go alright," the blonde said.

She'd let Cassandra went into the car first before following her, as it'd only fit for the queen to go first. In the blonde's mind, she wished that the ride would only take seconds so she could get into the fun as soon as possible. Cassandra didn't really help her to contain her excitement after all, although she felt like she should be able to hold on until they arrived at the woman's place.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 pm

In the car, the two continued to have a nice chat and learn more about each other. They were both very excited, but managed to keep calm as they were driven to their destination. So after driving for a half an hour or so, the two arrived at Cassandra's place. She lived a nice looking apartment building, about five or six floors high. Nothing fancy, but she thought it was a pretty good place to live.

As the two got out from the cab, Cassandra would say, "Well here it is, pretty nice right?" She didn't know what kind of place Sig lived in, so she hoped that the blond was ok with this place. She was probably just being paranoid, but Cassandra wanted this to go perfectly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:52 pm

The ride went pretty comfortable, with her and Cassandra having some talks to make the journey feel shorter. As they finally arrived, Sig could feel the excitement she's been having all these time began to rise again. Soon enough, they're going to make this night even more memorable than it was.

"Better than my place," the blonde replied. "It's just a small apartment unit, but then again I live by myself, sooo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next