by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Time to Defrost!

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 7 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Cassandra was loving what was quickly becoming one of the best nights of her life. Aggressively grinding against Sig, she would start to nimble on the toes of the leg she was holding. She wasn't sure if Sig liked that sort of thing, but it seemed pretty kinky.

"You seem to be enjoying this Sig..." Cassandra would say as she would read the blond like a book. "I want you to tell me exactly how good I'm fucking you" Then giving her a slap on the ass to get her even hornier. She was really getting into this role as a Queen.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Sig gasped as Cassandra nibbled her toes, and soon purring from the treatment. It's not something she experienced too often, but it's not something she didn't like either. Her attention was actually more focused on the grinding that the woman was doing, her body wriggling on the bed while her queen continued to fuck her.

"Ah!" the blonde yelped as her ass was smacked. "I-it's s-so gooodd... m-my queen... oohh.." she moaned. "M-more... p-please give me more..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Cassandra was happy to give Sig the fucking she so desperately craved. Going as fast as she could grind against her, she would make the blond scream again and again, begging for more. She would would probably get complaints about the noise they were making, not like she cared though. Some how that just made her hotter as she wrecked Sig.

Cassandra could feel how wet she and Sig were as they continued. She could even hear it with every thrust she gave to the blond, as their pussies continued to collide. "You're so wet Sig, Am I that good, or are you just that dirty?" Cassandra would say teasing her like a toy. Then delivering another slap to the blond's ass, she would lick her lips getting even more into the fucking.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:51 pm

"Ow!" Sig let out another yelp as her butt was slapped once more. "Ohh... I-I am d-dirty... b-but y-you feels g-greaat, m-my queenn...!" the blonde answered between her moaning and panting as Cassandra continued to fuck her.

With her arousal going up rapidly, she could sense herself heading towards another edge. Having little to no control over herself was a complete turn on for Sig after all, so it was no surprise that Cassandra was able to bring her to the heights of pleasure again and again without too much difficulty.

"Aaahhmmm...! I-I'm... about to... a-agaainn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Cassandra enjoyed their dirty talk, but the two were approaching yet another climax as they continued grinding their sexes. "Ohhh....I'm c-close, so c-close..." she would moan out, close to the edge. The two were having one hot night, and Cassandra couldn't even remember the last time she had this many orgasms in one day.

But this wasn't going to be the end, she was going to continue throughout the whole night with Sig. Or at least as long as they physically could. "Mmmnn! Oh I-I'm...I'm about to b-burst! C-cum with your Queen, S-sig!" she said, letting the blond know she was about to orgasm, as well. Cassandra would then squeeze Sig's leg tight as she soon reached her limit with the blond.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:58 pm

With Cassandra also approaching her orgasm, Sig felt her arousal being fueled even more. With each stroke she felt like she's driven further and further to the edge and beyond, until the woman finally pushed the final trigger that sent her over the peak of ecstasy.

"Aaaaahhh...! C-cummiinngg...! M-my queeenn...! Oooohhh...!"

The moment her queen commanded her to cum, she burst almost instantly, crying in bliss while her womanhood spasmed and burst, her smaller form writhed on the bed and limped afterwards. Her expression turned silly from the overwhelming pleasure, and she continued to weakly humped Cassandra's sex for a bit after her orgasm subsided.

"Uugguuuu... s-soo g-goooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:16 pm

"Ohhhh g-gawd I'm C-cumming!" Cassandra would yell as both she and the blond released themselves in orgasm. Their sexes becoming soaked as she came alongside her smaller companion. As it slowly subsided, Cassandra got a look at Sig's face and giggled when she realized she had already fucked Sig silly. "Heh~ Oh Sig have I already fucked you silly?" she laughed teasing the blond. But as Sig continued to hump against her sex, she knew the blond wasn't out of the game just yet.

Slowly laying herself on top of Sig's chest, Cassandra would whisper face to face with her smaller lover, "I can tell you want more though Sig, and I have something that can really rock your world....Do you want your Queen to give it to you?" Before she could answer, though, Cassandra would give her a short, but deep kiss. Then breaking it off as a trail of saliva trailed between their lips, she would wait for Sig's answer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Sig eventually just laying there on the bed, panting, drained from her orgasm. Cassandra's teasing only made her blush, but it seemed that the woman was anything but done. She moaned into the kiss and gasped after their lips parted way, the answer of her queen's question was already made up in her mind the moment she asked.

"Y-yes, my queen... please do whatever you please with me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Cassandra smiled as she heard Sig's reply, since she had one hell of a gift to give her. "Alright then, let me just bring it out..." she said slowly rolling off the blond. Then she would reach towards the night stand next to her bed. Pulling it open, Cassandra would pull out a pink strap on.

"Here's your gift Sig, sorry its not wrapped." Cassandra said ginning. She had bought it a week or two ago, figuring it would have come in handy if see ever had a 'Toys match'. Cassandra never thought it would be used so soon, though, and for personal use at that. She didn't really know if Sig was into toys, but she would definitely make use of it if the blond was.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:50 pm

As Cassandra went to pick up something, Sig could only guess what it'd be. Some sort of toys, she figured, but there's a lot of possibilities with that. Her eyes then widened a bit as she saw Cassandra showed her a strapon, and she blushed deeper. Just the thought about her queen fucking her with the thing already sent jolts of excitement inside her, and she's normally not a big fan of toys!

"Uh..." the blonde gulped, feeling a little nervous. "That's... nice..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next