by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Time to Defrost!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 6 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm

After the blond would agree submissively, Cassandra knew right way that getting on Sig was a good choice as the blond started to lick her sex wonderfully. She loved the feel of her tongue as it soaked her already wet sex, it wouldn't be too long before she would have to succumb to this pleasure.

"Ohhh you feel so good Sig, I bet you love making your Queen happy...Mmmm" Cassandra would say starting to moan from the blond's sexual advances. Returning the favor, she would lap her tongue on the Sig's sex, as well. Still wet from the last time she climaxed, Cassandra could taste her juices as she worked on the blond.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:24 pm

"Nyyaaahhh..." Sig moaned and wriggled under Cassandra as the woman licked her sensitive womanhood to return the favor, which kinda made her own licking became somewhat sloppy.

She tried to keep up, though, lapping her tongue faster, mixing some kisses and suckles on her queen's pussy, doing whatever she could think of to make the woman on top of her felt good as well. Because of what Cassandra was doing, she couldn't help but to moan into the woman's sex from time to time, or flicking her tongue harder by reflex when her queen hit a sweet spot of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:41 pm

"Ohhh Sig...Oooh" Cassandra would moan pleased with the love Sig was giving her. It became sloppy for a second, but the blond started trying harder. Giving her even more pleasure as she started moving her tongue faster, suckling her sex, and even giving kisses, all of which were amazing. Especially when Cassandra would get one of Sig's more sensitive spots, causing the blond to moan or flick her tongue, making her pleasure all the better.

Soon reaching her limit, Cassandra would start to slow, as her sex was so close to bursting. "S-sig that's it, m-make your Queen feel g-good, I-I'm....I'm so c-close!" She said almost trembling, she wanted to cum at the same time as the blond, but Sig was too good at pleasuring her Queen. Cassandra would have to really make Sig feel good after this, she more than earned that as a reward.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Judging from the moaning, Cassandra was getting close to cumming, and Sig would keep lapping and sucking harder to drive the woman past the edge of ecstasy. She's eating her queen's sex ravenously as it was, showing no sign of slowing down until she made Cassandra burst.

The stimulation on her own womanhood seemed to cease for a bit, allowing her to relax a bit and focused herself on her queen's pleasure. As the signs of the tall woman's climax was getting more and more apparent, the blonde closed her eyes, bracing herself for being sprayed by Cassandra's orgasm, knowing that it'd probably come within seconds now...

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:14 pm

This was it. With Sig eating her out wonderfully, Cassandra could not resist the ecstasy she was in as she climaxed. "OH Gawd Sig I-I'm Cumming!" she screamed as her sex soaked Sig's face. Twitching as she came, she just laid on Sig for a bit, breathing heavily until her orgasm faded.

"That was...amazing Sig" she would say exhausted by her climax, but she didn't plan on stoping anytime soon. As she slowly got herself off of the blond, she would sit up off to the side of her. "I think you deserve a reward for such a good job... wanna know what it is?" Cassandra would whisper as she rubbed some cum off Sig's face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Sig could smell Cassandra's scent all over her face after the woman reached her climax. It's as if she had been marked as her queen's property or something, a thought that poked her submissive side and made it excited. The woman then spoke to her about a reward, which definitely got her pumped up and curious.

"Oohh... what is it, my queen?" the blonde asked almost in a child like manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:01 pm

With Sig speaking in a child like manner, Cassandra decided to treat her like one, as well. Getting off the table she would pick up and cradle Sig in her arms saying with a laugh, "Well if I make you cum here any more I'll have to replace the table Hehe~" Then she started walking away with Sig, heading towards a slightly open door.

"So I'm going to take you to my bedroom, and fuck you silly!" she said keeping her face close to Sig's ear. Then kicking the door in, she would enter with Sig and throw her gently on the bed. Her room was somewhat plain, but the bed was very comfy. She bet Sig would enjoy it, not as much as she would enjoy the hot fucking they were about to do, though. "Ready for your reward?" Cassandra would ask, excited to give it to her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Sig giggled at Cassandra's reply, and getting more excited as she heard the rest of the woman's statement. Being picked up and carried around like this further emphasize how small was her presence compared to her queen, which only turned her on more. She was then thrown on the bed, her slender figure bounced a bit before it laid there arms and legs spread, ready to be fucked by Cassandra.

"Yesss my queen... I'm so ready, heh heh..." the blonde smirked as she couldn't hide her excitement anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Cassandra enjoyed looking down at the blond, she already had her legs spread as she landed, grinning as she said how ready she was. Grabbing her breasts with her hands, she would squeeze them saying "Mmm...That's good to hear Sig, then I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer..."

Completely enticed by Sig's eagerness and excitement, Cassandra would grab one of her legs as she got on the bed. Pointing it up towards the ceiling, she would then press her sex firmly against the blond's as she started grinding. In this scissoring position, Cassandra would definitely cum alongside the blond this time...

"Oooh..." Cassandra would moan as her sex was still a bit sensitive from her last climax. Continuing to grind against Sig she'd say "How's your reward Sig, is it everything you hoped for?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:12 pm

"Mmm..." Sig purred as Cassandra squeezed her breasts, her body arched a bit as if she wanted to push more of her orbs against the woman's hands.

Her legs were then lifted up as her queen would straddle her, meeting their sexes against each other again. The contact was quite electrifying and Sig jumped a bit as she let out a moan. With Cassandra then began to grind their womanhoods together, she was soon turning putty in her queen's hands.

"Ooohh... y-yess my queen... mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next