by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Time to Defrost!

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 5 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:17 pm

"It's only going to get better Sig...you'll be in complete ecstasy and then some, for the whole night..." Cassandra would promise the blond. They were going to burn hotter than a fire, and nothing would stop her from making Sig cum again and again. She would then throw her bra to the side, massaging Sig's breasts gently. But every now and then, she'd surprise her with firm squeezes. But before continuing to the next step, Cassandra would make Sig beg a little for her pleasure.

"How much do you want your Queen?" Cassandra asked lustfully. "How much do you want my love?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:15 pm

"Ooohh yess..." Sig moaned as Cassandra massaged her breasts, letting out a sigh of delight every now and then, and a bit of a yelp when the squeezing got firmer all of a sudden. "Mmm...!"

The answer to Cassandra's question was an easy one. It just that Sig was focused on the breasts massaging too much to be able to answer it right away. She just wanted to be brought over the edge again and again, but that's now how it worked.

"S-soo muuchh my queen..." she moaned. "Mmmhh... until I can't take it anymore... and then s-some...?" the blonde almost unwittingly admitted her desire.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 pm

"Oh I was hoping you'd say that..." Cassandra would say reaching for the blond's sex, but still holding her breast with her other hand. Cassandra was glad to hear the blond's desire to be pleasured that far, and she was more than eager to give it to Sig.

She then started rubbing her crotch with the tips of her fingers. Moving them in slow circles, she could feel the heat through the piece of clothing that covered her folds. She wanted to make her climax, but Cassandra had always gone so fast with her. She wanted Sig to savor the pleasure she gave to her.

"Keep talking Sig, tell your Queen how this feels..." Cassandra would say before going down towards the blond's chest, starting to lick and suck on one of her nipples as she massaged the other.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:27 am

"Ahhnn..." Sig rolled her head back a bit as she felt Cassandra's fingers reached her sex and began to tease it slowly.

It only made her body burning with arousal as the stimulation was creeping slowly inside her instead of rushing like before. There's a bit of frustration mixed as well, but she knew that Cassandra was in full control since she had given it up to the woman. This was what she wanted after all, to be helpless and toyed around by Cassandra to the point she broke.

"Gawwd... s-soo good... mmmhh..." Sig gasped as the woman now played with her nipples. "Nnnn...! M-my n-nippless... ahhnn... n-noot the n-niipplesss..." she moaned, almost begging the woman to stop and not to stop at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:46 am

Hearing Sig beg for and against having her nipples played with made Cassandra hotter as she sped up her rubbing. "Ooooh Sig, You really know how to beg for your Queen don't you?" she would say lustfully. "Well, maybe I should make this a bit hotter hmmm?

With Sig's sex still covered, Cassandra would slowly press into her, in and out. And while she was giving Sig more action, the piece of clothing restricted some of that pleasure. "I want you to beg a bit more Sig. Beg for the sweet release only your Queen can give you..." Cassandra would say in a naughty tone. Then giving her breast a bit more attention, Cassandra would nip at her nipple, betting Sig would go crazy from that last act of sexual teasing.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:11 am

"Nnnn...! Ahhmm... p-pleasee..." Sig began to beg as Cassandra demanded her to. "P-please let me cum my queeen..."

As the woman nipped her nipple, she yelped and jumped slightly, her body feelings all sort of jolts that drove her wild. She squirmed a bit, almost trying to hump Cassandra's hand with her lower half as well, getting more and more eager for a sweet release. She felt so excited already and this was just only the beginning!

"Ooohhh... m-my queen... I-I'm so c-close already... p-pleeasee...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 pm

As the blond started to beg and hump Cassandra fingers, it seemed like Sig deserved her release. "I think that's enough begging, here it comes Sig" she would say she started to slowly remove the last of the blond's clothing. Then as she returned her attention to her lover's sex, Cassandra would put in three of her fingers, as she started thrusting in and out. Even beginning to lick and suck while her digits penetrated her folds.

"You said you were close Sig, let it all out for your Queen!" Cassandra would command as she let Sig have all the pleasure she could give at the moment. Of course it would only get better throughout the night.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 pm

"Hyyiii....!" Sig cried as Cassandra plucked her fingers into her almost leaking sex, the sensation almost made her cum.

Thankfully her queen would grant her release soon enough, as she was already starting to lose control over herself. With a loud cry of pleasure, the blonde would spasm as her juices began to flow out to coat Cassandra's digits, her body twitching and bucking almost uncontrollably as she reached her long awaited climax.

"Oooohh...! C-cuummiinggg...! I-I'm c-ccuummingggg...!" she cried before slumping on the table once her climax subsided, panting and writhing from the pleasure, her eyes starring blankly to the ceiling for a bit. "Ooohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Cassandra didn't have to wait long for Sig's climax as she very quickly coated her hand in cum. Realizing Sig had made a mess of where she and Allison eat just made her a little hornier. She'd clean it later, but anytime she ate, she'd probably think of this moment. Her mind driving her sexual urge to the max, Cassandra thought see needed some release for herself now.

"You did very well Sig..." she said as started to sit by the blond's tired form. "But your Queen needs some pleasure, as well....do you think you could deliver?" Then Cassandra would get completely onto the table, as she sat on Sig in a 69 position. Leaving her face uncovered, she would tell her blond, "I think you can do it, and if your really good, I'll join in too..." Then Cassandra would gently rub Sig's sex again with one finger, trying to stimulate her into action.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:38 pm

As Cassandra straddler her while facing her legs, Sig had guessed that the woman wanted some pleasure of herself. She was more than willing to return the favor, of course, although she did need a few more seconds to catch her breath.

"Ah...!" the blonde squealed as the finger of Cassandra rubbed her sensitive sex. "Y-yess m-my q-queen..." she said submissively before starting to lap her tongue at the woman's sex. "Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next