by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Tsunade touch this match was over as the Referee's raised her hand for the 3rd time and was slowly bringing it down towards the canvas as the crowd cheered for Melody to kick out. So as the Ref girl's hand was slowly falling down towards the canvas the former doctor knew their was no way Melody could kick out as the ref's hand was mere inches away from the canvas when she feels herself get lifted up and the pin fall gets broken up.

As the AFW fans would scream Melody's name Tsunade was just looking at the ref girl in shock as she slowly got back to her feet and grabbed the poor girl by her shirt as she screamed ''Don't you dare go for another slow count again Ref or else be prepared to meet my fists up close''

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:33 pm

She kicked out. For a moment, she thought she lost, but once she heard the crowd's roar, and the fact that the bell didn't ring meant that she successfully kicked out. At this point, she didn't even do it willingly, as if on an instict.

The pain in her crotch has somewhat subsided, but her head was killing her. Thankfully, Tsunade didn't follow up from her pin as she got in ref's face. Sadly for Melody, she was not in any shape to mount up any offence at the moment as she slowly got to her feet from a lying position.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:04 pm

As Tsunade keeps screaming at the ref girl she did not notice that Melody was slowly got to her feet from her earlier position as she turns around to see the newbie slowly rising to her feet.

Quickly the former doctor would focus on Melody as she grabs the young girl by her hair with both hands and lift her up to her feet as she yells ''And i thought i told you earlier Melody that you should never kick out unless you want more of a beating'' as she was now holding the girl up with one hand as she slapped the poor girl with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Melody was slowly, but surely coming back to her senses. While her skull still hurt, it hurt much less than a half a minute ago.

However, the girl could not retaliate fast enough as her opponent seized her by the hair and slapped her.

The slap stung, but compared to what she took before, it was nothing. To answer that, Melody sent a Hook to Tsunade's jaw, hoping the woman would release her hair from this attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Out of all the reactions Tsunade had expected from Melody a punch to her jaw was not one of them after the former doctor slapped the newbie on her cheek as she released the other wrestler's hair as she holds her jaw with one hand.

So as Tsunade tries to keep her distance while holding her jaw she would hang around the ropes as she wanted to be near them if her opponent decides to go for another submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Fortunately for Melody, the shock of the attack caused Tsunade to retreat towards the ropes.

To follow up on that, Melody would attempt to hit her opponent with a clotheline, hoping she would go over the top rope.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:33 pm

As Tsunade keeps her distance she was smirking at her opponent until Melody rushed forward and throws her over the top rope with a clothesline as she came crashing down on the floor outside the ring on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:15 am

Melody's attack was a success, and she was back on the offensive.

She checked Tsunade from the ring. She was lying on her back. Once she shows the signs of getting up, Melody would run back to the opposite side of the ring, rebound to get additional momentum, run back towards the side of the ring where Tsunade was lying and jump over the top rope in a Suicide Dive.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 pm

As the former doctor was about to try and roll around when she saw her opponent jump over the top rope and land right on top of Tsunade as she landed on her stomach as she screamed in pain from suicide dive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 am

While her opponent didn't get up on time, Melody did manage to land on top of Tsunade, saving herself from some unwanted damage.

As they were outside the ring, ref girl was prepared to start the count, starting at one.

However, Melody did not think it was time to roll back into the ring yet. She still didn't forgive her opponent for that Punt Kick and she was still furious about it. She was going to make Tsunade pay outside the ring.

She got Tsunade to her feet by her hair, much like her opponent graciously did several times before. While she did that, Melody heard the ref girl (and the crowd) saying: "TWO!". The ref would only go to a 10 count before declaring match a draw. Melody needed to hurry, as she didn't want to even win by count out, much less lose, thinking that that would be a cowards victory. Especially in her first match.

With that, she would attempt to grab her opponent by the neck, drag Tsunade towards the steel steps, and smash her into it face first.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next