Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Tsunade knew she was about to win this match after she heard the ref say ''Two'' and saw her hand raise for the 3rd time into the air. So as the former doctor was looking towards the Referee as her hand was about to go down and touch the canvas for the 3rd time just as Melody got her shoulder up and pushed her off the newbie's body.

So as Tsunade got back to her knees she would pound the canvas in frustration as she turn to the ref-girl to say ''You better not go for a slow count again you hear me Ref or else i will make you wish you never meet me''. So after saying her mind and gotten back to her feet , Tsunade would turn her attention to Melody and would start to kick the poor girl in the side if she were still down while yelling ''And you Melody was it next time i go a for a pin attempt you should stay down''

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Melody, thankfully, got up before ref put hit the mat a third time. Because of the pain in her head from the punt, Melody took a while to get up and shake off the cobwebs, while Tsunade got into ref-girl's face.

Melody couldn't get up in time as her opponent kicked her in the side. At this point, Melody was furious. It seemed like the blonde wanted to end her barely existant career for, seemingly, no other reason other than she can.

"Fuck... you...", she answered to Tsunade's comment.

The green-haired girl didn't swear often, only towards the people she really, truly hated.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Tsunade would bend down through her knees as she heard Melody reply and grabbed the other wrestler by her hair and lift her up with one hand so they could look the each other in their eyes. ''What did you just say to me you little bitch''replied Tsunade before she used her free hand to slap the newbie hard on her right cheek before releasing Melody's hair.

So as the former doctor got back to her feet she would bend down to grasp her opponent up by her hair once again and when Melody'was standing on her legs again try and rush towards the ring post to throw her into it headfirst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 am

As Tsunade raised Melody to a sitted position by her hair, Melody would only make an angry growl. At this point, she was fed up with her opponent attitude. Before the match, she thought that maybe the match would be either a straight up fight or an actual technical match against another girl. While in her research, she knew that a lot of the girls in AFW were like this, she hoped that she wouldn't get an opponent like that in her debut. She guessed she was just unlucky.

"AH", She reacted to the blonde slapping her. While still a bit dazed she could somewhat tell what was going on. While the strategy of angering her opponent further wasn't the best, she was blinded by rage, and wasn't thinking straight:

"Fuck you, you fake breasted cunt".

Tsunade rising Melody to her feet by her hair, and smashing her head in a ring post did not improve her already dazed state. The accumulating pain on her head caused tears to form in her eyes. She didn't fall from the strike, only fell to one knee.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Tsunade was enjoying herself greatly as she keeps attacking Melody and was about to throw her into the turnbuckle she heard the little bitch insult her and in a act of pure rage screamed ''They are not fake you little bitch'' just as her opponent's head made contact with the turnbuckle.

So as her opponent dropped down on her knees and the crowd booing her out for her actions it seemed that the former doctor was not about to give her poor opponent any time to rest. So as Tsunade walked towards Melody and force her back to her feet while turning the poor girl around so her back was against the turnbuckle as she whispered into her opponent's ear ''you thought my breasts were fake well it time you got a closer look''. So as she positioned her opponent the former doctor would rush to the corner post across from Melody before turning around and rushing forward hoping to hurt the poor girl with a corner splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 am

While her head throbbed with pain, her opponent allowed her a moment of rest as she ran towards a corner opposite to hers. Melody managed to shake off the rest off the cobwebs in that short of a time span. She was still furious though, but she managed to focus on the match, and she needed to get back on the offensive

As Melody saw Tsunade rushing and jumping at her, Melody would attempt to use her right arm and place it across Tsunade's chest and place her hand at her left shoulder, as she would attempt to reverse Tsunade's momentum to plant the blonde into the canvas with Uranage.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Tsunade would just smirk as she rushed forward as she intended to hit the newbie with a corner splash as the crowd was yelling for Melody to move out of the way. So just as Tsunade was about to hit the corner splash did the crowd erupt in cheers as Melody took a step forward and placed her hand across the former doctors chest as she lifted the older woman off the crowd before throwing her down onto the canvas with a Uranage.

So as the AFW crowd chanted Melody's name over and over while Tsunade lay on her back growling at her opponent as the former doctor was looking up to the arena lights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:22 am

Melody countered the blonde's move. To quickly follow up on her Uranage, she jumped onto the top rope from her position, and a second later, jumped on to her opponent below, landing on her opponent feet first, hoping to land Diving Double Foot Stomp.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:32 pm

As Melody was climbing to the top rope the whole crowd was quiet just up to the moment the newbie jumped off the top rope and lands both her feet right on top of Tsunade's chest as her scream of pain was heard throughout the arena .

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:21 am

Melody landed perfectly on Tsunade, as her cry of agony fills the arena. However, Melody did not want to go for the pin yet.

Melody would try to hauled the blonde to her feet. Then she would ask her: "Not so tough now, are you?"

Then it was time to bring out her other part of combat sports, as she would grab Tsunade's head in a Muay Thai clinch, and attempt to deliver 3 knees to her stomach.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next