Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Date [Cirno]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore Date [Cirno] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Date [Cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 am

" Hmm ~ sure, after I've made you tap I'll make sure to give your butt a kiss to make it feel better ~" Cecilia teased  as she leaned back. The Ferris Wheel was almost down at the bottom again...the Swede would smile towards her lover and nodded towards her. When she and Karina was now on the decision of who's surname they should use...well the Swede would do what she had to do...the only thing she could do.

" We could always wrestle for it ~" Cecilia said with a smirk as Karina ran her fingers through her hair, the blond beauty would glare towards Karina, with eyes filled with that competitive spirit that lay between the two busty lovers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 am

" Mmh... " Karina was certainly thinking about which of them would be taking the last name of the other but off course that suggestion was something Karina could definitely get behind! Her lips curled into a smirk, noticing that competitive glare in Cecilia's eyes that was quickly matches with her own. The two were fierce rivals as they were lovers and Karina certainly was not going to waste a second thinking about whether or not she wanted to fight Cecilia for it.

" Sounds like a hell of a plan! " She responded, a hint of excitement filled within the tone of her voice!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Cecilia of course knew that Karina was going to accept, she wouldn't be Karina if she refused such a challenge. So when the lovely fiancé of Cecilia's agreed the Swede would smirk. It seemed as if they would fight over who's surname they were going to have. 

" Then I guess the question is if you want to do it as a big official thing, or a private thing ~" Cecilia teased as they were now starting to reach the end of their ride. As they came to the end, the Swede would try and lead Karina out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:48 am

Gotten out of the cart with the help of Cecilia, the smirk never leaving her face as she took a brief moment to stretch her arms and legs, just rousing her body for renewed activity while Cecilia was wondering if they were going to make this something they'd do just between the two of them or go for a big show within the arena. Both sounded rather inviting, each having their own merits that Karina could enjoy. Private settings were usually a lot more intimate and things certainly lasted longer. Domination was always a thing between them and when it came to fighting in their bedrooms, it was a lot longer and thorough.

To actually fight it out in the ring would mean that the moment would be eternalized, not to mention show the difference between the two of them again. Both options spoke to Karina and ultimately she could not decide at all. " That's tough.. What would you like the most? I'm fine with either! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 am

Cecilia would fold her arms behind her head and let out a long sigh, hearing Karina's question and that her lover was fine with either option the Swede would shake her head a little bit and then look on at her lover." Well, I'm fine with either as well. Hence why I asked you~" The Swede let out as she would move to wrap her right arm around her lover's shoulder and pull her in closer.

" I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to lose to me ~" The Swede let out as she would whisper it into Karina's ear, softly moving her lips in to kiss that lovely ear of her lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:10 am

Karina had a hunch that this kind of thing would never be settled without a fight, which made things always so interested between them. She was pulled closer, twitching as that soft voice entered her ear, causing that blush to be renewed, brightening when the kiss was given as well! She left the wheel with her lover, taking a moment to calm down before she turned to face Cecilia, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist to pull her in for a nice, tight hug!

" I won't settle for anything else than the arena. " Was Karina's reply, who seemed to have everything set in her head already! " I want the federation.. No.. The world know that you are mine! " She snickered soon, ignoring her flustered state to give Cecilia a close, tightening squeez!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:18 am

Feeling Karina pull her in for that hug caused the Swede to wonder what would come next, when she heard Karina's words though she couldn't help but laugh out as Karina said those words. Feeling the tight squeeze only made the Swede laugh out a bit more.

" Oh I see ~ Well of course, I'll enjoy spanking your butt all over the ring again and showing everyone including you...that you're mine~" Cecilia teased as she would move her mouth closer to Karina's ear and take a hold of Karina's earlobe between the Swede's pearly white teeth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 am

While she wasn't out the actually hurt Cecilia, she did hug tight enough to flatten their fronts together, licking her lips as she already saw the challenge in front of her, though she behaved and set aside everything for the ring. Still, Cecilia attacked her earlobe and even biting onto the lobe to hold it, rewarded her with a soft moan! She hid it quickly, the reddened color returning on her cheeks as she shifted her eyes to the side.

" Well think again.. Cause I will make sure you will take everything I give you.. In and out of the ring! " She teased, lifting Cecilia off her feet to softly sway her from side to side, one hand coming down to briefly grasp and squeeze Cecilia's rear before releasing it, not wanting to be too naughty in public!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:53 am

Feeling Karina start to lift her up and cupped her rear like that caused the Swede to let out a light chuckle. The words of her rival and lover were adorable and it was just adorable enough to make the Swede move her hand up to the back of Karina's head to ruffle her hair. Smiling as she was soon released by Karina and with it the Swede would take a step back, nodding her head.

" I'll take everything you can throw at me Karina, no matter where it is. Then I'll give you back twice more than you can handle ~" The woman before her was always someone she wanted to give everything she had an it would be no difference now. " Anyways, wanna head home for now ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 am

Karina off course grumbled when that hand made a mess of her hair, bringing both hands up to smooth it back again while she listened to Cecilia speak, a slow nod following when she was done and placed a hand on her hip. The idea of challenging Cecilia was always something that got her riled up and while it was always met with physical and erotic violence, it never stopped Karina from adoring her lover and rival in and out of the ring!

" I'll make sure to have you eat those words in the ring! For now, let's go. " She would let Cecilia lead the way again, a ping of excitement already filled within her eyes as she thought about the match, though also looked forward to some more romance with Cecilia later tonight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down