Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hardcore Date [Cirno]

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore Date [Cirno] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardcore Date [Cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Cecilia would stick her tongue out at the beet red Karina as she shouted out that loud defensive reply of hers to Cecilia's teasing. The Swede couldn't help but chuckle out as she did quite enjoy making Karina all embarrassed and cute like this. It was one of her many daily joys when it came to dealing with the lovely Karina Rine.

The Swede would nod as she learned onto Karina and would smile at her. " I'd hope so RinRin, considering I'm planning on keeping you satisfied each and every day in every way there is ~" Cecilia let out as she'd press her forehead against Karina's, softly. " You know...might have to get you a necklace or something for that ring, I don't think you can wrestle with a ring on your hand ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:04 am

Karina kept her eyes on Cecilia the entire time, having half a mind to bring the woman onto her lap, which is exactly what she did after a few seconds of thinking, deciding to take the lead as she rested back against the seat, her hands coming to grasp and squeeze Cecilia's hips, knowing that she had plenty of time to just take in the blonde beauty before her as they were still at the top of the wheel.

She gave Cecilia a smile, a slow nod following as she would briefly pat the woman on the thigh. " I'm sure you will always satisfy me no matter what.. And that's a good idea, can't afford to lose it! " She grinned up at Cecilia, bringing her arms around Cecilia to hug her gently, as well as briefly rubbing her fingers of the ring, releasing a relaxed, satisfied sigh.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Cecilia would smile at her lover as she soon enough felt Karina start to pull her on top of the beast's lap. The Swede would be rather surprised by this, if she didn't know Karina as well as she did. It was a very Karina move to do and when she noticed the woman start to rub the ring the blond bombshell would giggle out softly.

" You're beyond cute~" Cecilia let out as she would attempt to move in and give Karina a deep long smooch. Snuggling her face up against Karina a little bit after that. When the kiss was broken she would move her hands up and stroke them through Karina's long hair. " I suppose I'll take you out to a nice dinner tonight as well to celebrate ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 am

Karina in turn would give Cecilia's rear two tight squeezes when the smooch came, it was a welcoming, hot sensation that always excited Karina to no end, though this time she held back, just passionately kissing Cecilia before before releasing her lover, purring as she began to stroke through her hair, a slow nod following Karina as she rested back against her seat, definitely enjoying herself, a welcoming feeling that she could get used to, though that would probably happen with Cecilia no matter where or what they were doing.

" Pfff, I can always cook you something, you know! " She mumbled back. People might not believe it but Karina learned how to cook from a young age, mainly to survive though she had enjoyed cooking for plenty of years now, and she was sure she could satisfy Cecilia's culinary taste if she wanted to, not to mention that the thought of cooking for her wife did make her blush!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:11 am

The Swede would shortly start to move off of her lover after a few seconds of being seated on her lap, sliding off and moving towards her seat right next to her lover. When she heard that Karina was willing to cook the Swede would perk up a bit...leaning in a bit closer to her lover's ear.

She would move so her mouth was right next to Karina's ear, " I'd love that ~" Cecilia would whisper out hotly into Karina's ear as she'd blow out a bit of hot moist air into Karina's lovely ear. Before she'd move back and grin wildly at her lover. " Your cooking is some of the best in the world~" Cecilia said as she would smile at her well...fiancé now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:59 am

Karina off course shuddered and blushed like crazy when she heard Cecilia whisper, even brushing that warm air into her sensitive ear, always something that would bring Karina off edge and fluster her greatly. Still, she kept the little composure she had left to at least save it for when they were home again, turning her head to look at Cecilia and gave her a slow nod. " C-Course it is! I only cook for the ones I love, just don't get use to it! "

She was still stubborn, crossing her arms underneath her chest since Cecilia had gotten off her, trying to relax again while her attention was fully upon her lover. " Next time I beat you, I expect you to try and cook, or at the very least I will teach you if you can't! " She spoke with her usual confidence, just taking the time to let her body cool down from the heated session she just had with Cecilia, not to mention she was still trying to adjust herself to the proposal Cecilia had just given her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 pm

"Hmm....don't get used to it huh ?" Cecilia let out as she would move to kiss Karina on her cheek. The blond would let out a light chuckle, " Shouldn't I get used to it if you're gonna be my partner from now on ?" Cecilia said with a wide smirk on her face as she would lean in a little bit. " unless you prefer to be called my wife ~" Cecilia spoke out plainly in a lightly teasing manner. She would lean back a bit and look on at her stubborn lover and fiancé. 

" Oh yeah...I've never cooked for you have I ? Haha, well I'm actually pretty decent, nowhere near as good as you babe....but that's why I'm the fighter and you're the chef ~" Cecilia joked as she would move up and place a smooch upon Karina's lips. " Next time I beat you, I'll nurse you to health with my cooking ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:01 am

" I suppose you're right, though I'm not going to cook fancy for you every day! " She replied stubbornly, gently pinching Cecilia's ear as she was at the very least content with both the night and the proposal. She had expected something like this to happen in the future since the two of them were unbreakable, even if their fights were borderline dangerous for their bodies and they came out with bruises and blood, that never stopped her from loving Cecilia, heck it only helped her satisfy the hunger of battle!

" Tch.. Then I suppose I'll have to kick your ass next time to let you cook for me, regardless! " She would accept the kiss and give one of her own on the corner of Cecilia's lips, relaxing in her seat as she sighed out pleasantly. " Still.. I could definitely enjoy the rest of my life now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:33 am

Cecilia would chuckle a bit as she heard that Karina wasn't going to cook fancy for her ever day. Which the Swede would respond with a laughter and then smirk as she'd look on at her lover. " Any food you make for me can be considered fancy ~" Cecilia let out, of course as always she knew how to press all those cute buttons of her lover, which was why she enjoyed doing it so much.

The Swede would accept the kiss back and then watch Karina settle down into her seat, she would do the same. " Mhm...Same. Though, after I kick your butt, i'll cook something nice for you...just cause I love you." The Swede spoke out as she would fold her arms behind her head to form an arm pillow. " You know...we should probably talk about who's surname we will use ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:40 am

" The only thing you'll be doing to my butt is kissing it! " She spoke while she rubbed the side of her head, stroking through her own hair to smooth it out again before she nodded. There were certain things that would need to be settled if they were to be married, the most important thing was probably going to be the last name, which of them would actually change it. She brought her hand to her own cheek, gently tapping her thumb against it. " Mmmh.. Well obviously you! "

She was teasing, though she knew that this was a difficult decision for the both of them, shifting in her head while her other hand would gently stroke through Cecilia's hair, just to get that soft feeling of hair between her fingers. " Gonna be a tough decision. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down