by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Date [Cirno]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore Date [Cirno] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore Date [Cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:29 am

Cecilia looked on at Karina as she told her to just order whatever the Swede would be having, Cecilia turned to the waiter and ordered just that. Soon enough they'd be given two big bowls of Udon. Cecilia laughed out a little at Karina's words though. " Well of course, we're both predators~ So meat will do us good." Cecilia let out as she'd lick her teeth a little, mouth watering at the thought of eating Udon.

When it finally came, the Swede would look on at Karina. " It's quite a nice change of pace from me beating you into submission, isn't it...babe ~" Cecilia let out as she'd start to eat, her Udon, the noodle soup with such wonderful beef.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:12 am

Karina said nothing as they were waiting for the food, arching her brow when Cecilia called herself a predator, something that amused Karina a little as she soon saw the food being delivered, the bowl placed in front of her as she would quietly watch it for the time being, taking in the delicious scent that came from the noodle soup before her attention went back to her daring lover.

" Cecilia, don't make me beat you down right now, we're on a date. " Karina replied with a low growl, obviously a little irritated that Cecilia considered herself the better of the two, something that Karina was going to change real soon once they were going to either step into the ring or the bedroom again. She decided to start sipping and eating, the taste being just as she expected. It was delicious, something that Karina would definitely want more often.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Cecilia let out a light chuckle as she heard Karina words and couldn't help but shake her head a little bit, " I'm sorry dear, I'll save it until later tonight when I'll dominate you ~" Cecilia teased as she'd sit back and start to enjoy her food...quickly though she saw how Karina face practically lit up from eating the lovely Udon.

" You enjoying it ? ~" Cecilia let out as she'd look on at Karina, a smirk on her face as she was more than sure of the answer. Her and Karina had a very similar sense of taste...meat and other lovely things, the more umami the better.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:05 am

" You're definitely asking for it now.. " She mumbled back at the chuckling Cecilia, though soon she focused on eating her food, closing her eyes to focus more on the delicious taste it brought to her tongue. She gave a slow nod when Cecilia asked that, finding it simply perfect. She was familiar with noodles, but those were mostly one dollar cups she got from the super market back when she wasn't really a wrestler but more of a brawler that stole wallets.

" You definitely have good taste. " She said after taking another moment to enjoy her food, then briefly opened her eyes to look back up at Ceclia. " I don't like admitting it.. But you're definitely good at keeping me happy.. " Karina considered the many times she actually tried to go steady with someone, looking up briefly as she wondered how Eclipse was doing these days, but then she looked back down at her powerful lover who stole Karina's heart. This was basically the perfect place for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:37 am

Cecilia would tilt her head a bit at Karina's words, she couldn't help but love how feisty her lover was, though she was looking forward to pinning Karina down in the bedroom later...the Beast was right, right now they were supposed to enjoy themselves doing other things, like this lovely date they were on.

The Swede would look on at Karina as she enjoyed the food that the Swede had picked for them, it was only natural that the blond knew what her lover liked, after all it was part of why they worked so well together. In the end they were both beasts at their core...

Cecilia was forced to blush lightly though as Karina threw out those words right in her face. Cecilia coughed out a bit as she had gotten the hot udon soup right into her throat... " B-bah! Don't go all soft on me all random like that. It throws me off." Cecilia let out as she'd shake her head, leaning forward a bit on the table she'd stare into Karina's eyes. " You're good at keeping me happy as well ~" Cecilia let out as she'd then lean back, licking her lips before going back to eating her food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:17 am

Watching Cecilia cough out her soup was a bonus point for Karina, who snickered quietly until Cecilia leaned in to stare in her eyes. It was a very romantic moment that Karina would not dare to ruin, watching the woman pull back after giving Karina that compliment, causing Karina to give her lover a gentle smile before she looked back down at her food. " Good.. Cause that's what I want to make sure you are. "

With that, she would focus most of the time on finishing her food, the delicious treat her lover got sure hit the right spot. She released a soft sigh after she had finished her food, leaning back against her seat and wiggled a bit to get comfortable. " That sure hits the spot.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:56 pm

After their little romantic moment the both of them quickly went back towards their food it seemed as neither of them was willing to add to or detract from that sweet moment they had just shared. When they were finally done with eating their food.

Once they were done the Swede would raise her hand and soon enough the waiter came towards them. She'd pay them the cost and bit extra as a tip. Before pulling away from the table and looking to Karina. "Are you ready to go ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

It was still odd for Karina to accept it as a date, though being so close with her girlfriend and eating pleasantly with her did add for that moment of peace she rarely had with Cecilia. They were both powerful women who almost always wrestled and crushed eachother for love and dominance, and this was the completely opposite! She finished her meal, pushing the bowl to the center of the table as she released a pleased sigh. The taste and warmth now filled her tummy, almost making her want to fall asleep.

She nodded at the waiter when Cecilia paid them, then slowly got up after Cecilia, giving a quick nod as Cecilia was ready to move on, and so was Karina. Curiousity was still reigning supreme, and it definitely wanted to know what was in store for them today!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:44 am

Cecilia would start to head out of the resturant and with Karina following her she'd make her way off towards the park they were at before. Looking back over at Karina a few times before she'd slow down her pace a bit so they were walking side by side. " So...how's everything going as of late babe ? With your matches and such. " Cecilia let out as she would look on at Karina, hoping that she could get a bit of insight in what her beautiful lover was thinking.

" Things are going pretty alright for me I suppose. Looking forward to cracking a few more skulls I suppose."
Cecilia let out with a grin as she awaited the Beasts response to her question.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 am

Karina would follow Cecilia outside, stretching her arms up as her tummy was nice and warm from that delicious food, definitely keeping this place in her head to visit at some point again! She would watch Cecilia slow down to walk alongside of her, shrugging. " Mmh, Well I am still looking for a match to show off my new attire and new moves.. Till then, It's basically a break and some playfights with Heather. " She smirked, slinging an arm around Cecilia's shoulder to hold her close and give her a soft kiss on the ear, a very cute and almost innocent gesture from the Beast!

" I watch your matches, and I'm definitely proud of ya. I'll fight you in the ring at some point again, just to show you all my new moves! " She smirked, nuzzling her cheek against Cecilia's before she looked up in the sky as they walked. " Not to mention that you're my toughest opponent to beat. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down