by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 14 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Chelsea hadn't thought about her actions up until now which saw the scheming brunette looking for ways to pay back her constantly playing with her and keeping her drained until her words about her being a stickler for the rules all of a sudden. Even then given that she had a hot girl playing with her sex, in the most teasing way she could to boot the redhead still had other things on her mind to let the consequence of her hasty actions sink in yet. "Please..I was just keeping a promise, you cant fault me for that right?" She teased.

Though Janets words made her curious about what was to come next she still didn't prepare for it like she should as she placed her lips right on her sex and started sucking, at that point her bikini was little comfort to the jolt her body went through as she did so, slightly arching her body as she let out a "aaauuhh.." she moaned as her head tilted to the side. It was too good to pull away yet...and at the same time Chelsea was beginning to think her great idea would have been better served until after she won....
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 14 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:30 pm

"Hmmph...I'd at least appreciate a little bit of time to recover when I'm knocked down...there's a reason that she's supposed to count when one of us hits the canvas, you know," Janet would say, as Chelsea seemed to get a little bit nervous at the prospect of what Janet might decide to do with the redhead's crotch in her face. That was good. She should be nervous right now. Both of them had hoped to have some effect on the other with their kissing throughout the match, in order to ensure that they wouldn't have such a huge disadvantage when they both got back up onto their feet.

This time, Janet was going for just about as big an effect as she could manage on Chelsea. She wanted this fight to be as close to equal as possible once they struggled back onto their feet. She was down one fall, and she could not afford to lag behind her foe in strength and stamina.

Janet began sucking the bikini fabric into her mouth, and then her tongue would slide up against Chelsea's crotch, trying to wet it with saliva even through her bikini. Janet's tongue would slide up and down, up and down, trying to find sensitive spots to exploit. It was not nearly as easy a job as if Chelsea had no bottoms on...but Janet was a pro. She could manage. "Mmm..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 am

"F-first I'm hearing you..complain about it, you seemed more upset that I..helped you up." Chelsea said trying to keep from moaning out as she squirmed under Janet's doing. Clearly the brunette was dead set on getting something out of this position and distribute some pay back on her for the quick attacks keeping her down. "If it makes you feel any better..there were no ill intentions behind it." she said sincerely as she could.

Though Janet was getting better and better at what she was doing and it was clear she had done somethin like this before and was showing off her skills to the redhead, A smarter person would have bailed and pulled away already but Chelsea was too into it to pull back and honestly she probably owed her that much for unintentional poor sportsmanship as her tounge explored her pantied crotch. Almost as if she was trying to remove her bottoms while playing with her as Chelsea felt her face go red and her body arch as she picked it up. "Oooouuuggh..okay..enough.." Chelsea said as she pulled away before things got worse and she slowly tried to get back to her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 am

"Mmm..." Janet would mumble, with her mouth still locked onto Chelsea's crotch. She would let her mouth slide off only for long enough to explain the quibbles she had with Chelsea's strategy to the flustered redhead. "The problem is not letting me do what I need to do...you get an unfair advantage whenever you interrupt my rhythm..." she would huff. "It's just too bad for you that I'm still better." After saying that, she would go back to licking and kissing the crotch of Chelsea's bikini. While this match was not really a sexfight, if Chelsea was going to taunt her like that, Janet would use what she was given.

Finally, after a long additional minute of Janet's licking, Chelsea had had enough, pulling herself away from the brunette's face and trying to get to her feet. As she did, Janet would sit up, but do so slowly, taking deep breaths to help herself recover. Even though she had gotten the better of Chelsea during that break, Janet still was not even remotely fresh herself, as this long, grueling match had taken quite a toll on her. "Well...I hope you learned a lesson..." Janet would say, before slowly trying to push herself up onto her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:17 am

"Alright..that last parts debatable..." Chelsea said while she let Janet keep at it, though she knew it was inviting trouble to do so she couldn't resist having some fun, afterall that was what this whole thing was about to her, though winning was pretty good as well. Janets action were quickly getting to her and eventually her senses told her it was time to pull back before she actually made a fool of herself and slowly got up along with the brunette, it felt awkward to stand. "okay...note to self, save the best stuff for the winners circle...." she said.

The ref began closing in to talk to the two and verify that it was good to start, after Chelsea said she was good to start she would wait for her to ask Janet and ring the bell as she put her gloves up. with a smile she answered Janets last question. "Well ive learned that you've clearly done that before, or at least something like it. So I should wait until ive beaten you before letting you anywhere near that area again." she said with a wink as she moved in to start, looking for an opening.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:35 am

"We could have a debate about it, but if you say anything I don't like I'll just bop you in the mouth and then put you down on the canvas," Janet would tease, knowing that they couldn't very well have that real debate in the middle of their match, but enjoying the thought, in any case. Chelsea slowly stood up, and Janet would follow just a second later. While she had managed to fluster and distract Chelsea, the brunette wasn't sure if she had managed to completely catch up to her redheaded foe in the vitality department. She still felt a little noodly.

But, when the referee walked up and asked her if she was ready to continue, there was no way Lady Lakota would admit to any weakness. She had a little bit of time to breathe, and the adrenaline she had gotten off of the excitement of licking and kissing at Chelsea's crotch helped. When the official asked, Janet nodded and pounded her gloves together, then turned again to Chelsea.

"I hope I didn't shock you too much, but you were begging for it, you know?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:00 am

Alright well that was the likely outcome of said debate. Either that or Chelsea doing that to her, she much prefered that outcome. Still she knew that she needed to end this quickly, after all she put Janet through the brunette couldnt possibly endure a 5th knockdown right? She certaintly hoped so because she wasnt sure she could endure another round, the adrenaline rush was gone and fatigue came back HARD, and likely would not leave this time, so she needed to en this soon before she collapsed. Placing her gloves up she readied herself as the bellrang.

"Maybe but lets not pretend that you werent eager to do that anyway." She said, taunting and teasing the brunetteas had become the custom between them, her gloves up and closing in she figured that she still had to have the advantage, so why not use it while she had the chance. Sending a straight forward jab at Janets's chest she would then try and go for aright hook to her face to keep her docile and keep contrl of the pace,mjust in case the brunette got any ideas.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 am

Chelsea was still quite sly with her banter, tossing it back at Janet after they both stood up. The brunette would just smile and shrug her shoulders, clearly uninterested in trying to object to Chelsea's characterization. "Well, of course. I wouldn't dare to pretend that that wasn't a lot of fun," Janet would explain to her opponent. "But I would have rather had the pleasure at my own leisure, rather than having it forced upon me because you got overeager."

As Chelsea began to move toward her, Janet put her gloves up and moved forward, too. She was glad to know that the two of them were very close to an even footing right now, but that nagging feeling remained: Chelsea still had a slight advantage, even after being flustered by all of Janet's...ministrations while they were on the canvas. So Janet started off a little bit slower than her foe, planning on playing defense to start and waiting for an opening. When Chelsea threw a punch at her chest, Janet easily deflected it.

And then, when Chelsea threw one at Janet's head, Janet would bob to the side, bringing her gloves up to knock that one away, too, even though it forced her to move to the side. Then, to test Chelsea in return, Janet would fire off a fast one-two-one combination: three quick jabs, left, then right, then left again, aimed at her face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:10 am

She could keep talking, it helped her keep her mind off how tired she felt, which was to say that she felt pretty damn exhausted, not without reason but still she would prefer this match be over and done with soon, so she could go rest up, made worse by the tense feeling around her sex where Janet really left a mark and making Chelsea's cheeks flush as well. "hey we all cant have exactly what we want, I'm sure neither of us wanted to get knocked down as many times as we did yet here we are." Okay now she was just spouting nonsense, she tended to do that when she was nearing her limits but again best not to think about that too much, as long as she didn't act tired she wouldn't feel tired.

As the match started up again Chelsea was the first to strike but her punches were deflected by the much ore cautious brunette much to her annoyance. Suddenly Janet was right back on her as she sent a glove right into her face. "Ouuffhh!" she groans as she her head snaps back and her arms come up, too late to save her from the second jab that catches her cheek and sends her backwards more but thankfully her gloves block the third one and her guard remains up to protect her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 am

Janet shrugged. "Yeah, I guess not. We've really beaten each other around quite a bit, haven't we? But I do have a couple of bones to pick with you, and I figure I might as well pick them right now while I've got you in my sights and vulnerable."

Janet was aching, and she felt a little more wobbly than she would have liked while she still had a match to finish up. But she was hopeful that Chelsea would be weak, as well, after being knocked down four teams and given quite the sexy surprise after scoring a knockdown herself. Janet put her fists up, ready to defend against whatever Chelsea was about to give her. All the Lakota needed was one good opening.

She got two. In her quick combination, she landed the first two out of three punches, sending Chelsea stumbling back with her gloves up to protect her face. Janet would smile, then dive in towards her opponent again, trying to go low and land a hard right hook to Chelsea's tummy!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next