Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 7 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Keiko was caught by surprise by Ariel, when she was trapped in a Small Package pin. Keiko was pinned on her bad shoulder as the referee began to count. Keiko would try to kick out but her shoulder wouldn't allow her to. "1!...2!...3!!!" The counted the pin fall Keiko's eyes widened, because she realized she lost the match to a rookie. Keiko couldn't believe it, she not only could've won the match but her opponent won with a small package which was like stealing a win.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 7 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:36 pm

As Ariel had forced Keiko shoulders down and keep her trapped in the small package the newcomer could not believe she would be able to win this way until the referee finally reached 3 and call for the bell as the fans started chanting her name. ''Yes i did it''screamed Ariel as she would get to her feet and climb on top of the ropes as she waved to the crowd as she heard the announcer say the following ''Your winner by pinfall Ariel de Ruyter'' making it finally official. Hearing all this and the excitement of winning her first match caused Ariel to yelled out ''This is only the start i can beat anyone anywhere in any match so bring it on''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Keiko was still in shock, that she just lost. However, she couldn't help but laugh as she saw Ariel get to the ropes and wave at the crowd without fixing her outfit. Ariel was waving to the fans with her breasts out, and Keiko couldn't help but be amused. Keiko then heard Ariel's statement and would respond to the rookie. "Congrats rookie, but you got lucky. If you think you could beat anyone in any match, why don't you face me in a hentai match? Unless you're scared." Keiko said laid out the challenge to Ariel.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Ariel was enjoying celebrating her victory whit the crowd as she wonders why they were making pictures of her when she heard Keiko mock her victory causing her to jump down from the ropes. After landing on her feet and turning around as she would cross her arms under her breasts and when she feels no fabric she knows why they were taking their pictures as her face turned red in embarrassment. ''I have beaten you once and can do so again so name when and where''screams Ariel when she realize to what kind of match she had agreed to as she starts to turn white in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Keiko smiled as she heard Ariel's confidence, and then she would respond. "Then it's settled you vs me in a Bikini Hentai match at the AFW Beach arena. We might as well wrestle close to water for you. You adorable swimmer you. I can't wait to fuck you into submission." Keiko said clarifying the rules for her future match with Ariel. The AFW crowd was cheering loudly, and was already getting hyped about the future match. As Keiko and Ariel had a stare down in the center of the ring, as the AFW crowd chanted. "YES!YES!!YES!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!!"

Last edited by 321Shazam on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 am

Seening that smile on Keiko face while hearing her respond she would get even more nervous as she was about to say something to try and escape as the crowd started chanting and knew they would not like it if she were to chicken out. ''Well i don't know when we can have that match as the gm could set me up to fight someone else first so maybe we should not get the fans hopes up yet'' replies Ariel as she hoped she could convince the gm of cancelling the match as it would not make her seem like a coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Keiko would raise an eyebrow as she heard Ariel's response. "Oh I get it. You're afraid you're going lose. At least you're smart. If you faced me in a hentai match I wouldn't just beat you. I'd humiliate you, you pussy." Keiko taunted Ariel as the AFW fans would start chanting. "YOU'RE A PUSSY!!(CLAP!!CLAP!!CLAP!!)YOU'RE A PUSSY!!(CLAP!!CLAP!!CLAP!!)YOU'RE A PUSSY!!" at Ariel. Keiko would smile as she heard the fans chant, and she would look at Ariel waiting for a response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 pm

As Ariel hears her opponent's reply and before she could even try and respond listen as the fans call her a pussy made something snap in the nervous girl's mind.  ''I'm not a pussy but i rather face you in a real match then something as degrading as a hentai match but if that the kind of match you want then i guess i have to accept '' replies Ariel as she extend her hand for a handshake as the fans start cheering as the dutch girl hopes desperatly that Keiko will chance her mind and have them fight in a other kind of match.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:28 am

Keiko smirked as she heard Ariel accept her challenge. Keiko would then see Ariel extend her hand out to her. "Perfect, now everyone will see what you're made of." Keiko responded before shaking Ariel's hand. Keiko then leaned her head to Ariel's ear before whispering. "This hentai is only going to be degrading to you, because I'm gonna fuck you silly." Keiko said with a sly smirk on her face to intimidate the rookie.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 am

Ariel would shake Keiko hand and try to not look nervous when she finds out that her opponent had no interest in chancing the match type. But if the crowd thought that Ariel face looked red before then they had seen nothing yet as when Keiko would whisper into her ear that she end up being humiliated during the match the dutch newbie would try to act tough by pushing her opponent into the ropes. ''You don't scare me i can take you here and now if i feel like it so be happy i don't'' yells Ariel quickly before trying to get out of the ring in the hopes of finding a way out of this match

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next