Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter Empty Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:37 am

"The following contest is a Bikini Hentai Match scheduled for one Hentai fall. Introducing first KEIKO MURAMOTO!!!!" The ring announcer said as Keiko came out to her music to a cheering AFW crowd in her new Bikini to show off for all the AFW fans in attendance.

Keiko's new Bikini:

Keiko entered the ring after interacting with the crowd shaking her hips, and bouncing up and down so her boobs would jiggle to excite the crowd. "If Ariel knows what's good for her, she'll forfeit this match before I publicly humiliate her in front of all these wonderful fans." Keiko said as she blew a few kisses to the crowd before going to her corner to wait for Ariel to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 am

Ariel was waiting backstage as she watched as Keiko make her way to the ring while showing off that new bikini as it was clear her opponent was not nervous as the fans cheered her own as it was clear they liked what they saw right now. So as Ariel was thinking about running away she would run into a crewmember backstage who told her it was her time to walk out as De Zeeuwse kust by Blof started playing as the girl from the netherlands walked out wearing a blue bikini whit a blue jacket.

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter Summer_misty_by_louisblack78

As soon as the crowd saw this they started to boo as the jacked was blocking most of their skin as only her legs were for the fans to see as she was being introduced next. ''And her opponent from Middelburg in the Netherlands weighing in at 140ibs Ariel de Ruyter ''the ring announcer said as she slowly made her way into the ring and slowly unzipped her jacket showing off her bikini top as she stared nervously at her opponent while waiting for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:24 am

Keiko smiled as she heard the crowd's reaction to the swimmer. Keiko would meet face to face with her opponent in the center of thee ring to begin taunting her opponent. "I'm glad you chose to show up prude. I hope you're ready to take your fucking like the bitch you are." Keio taunted as she pressed her breasts forward into Ariel's breasts to intimidate her, and to make the rookie feel like she was in over her head. Keiko would also grab a handful of Ariel's ass and tell the rookie. "These people paid to see me fuck you and this nice ass of your's." Keiko taunted before the referee would ring the bell to start the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Ariel was about to panic when she heard the crowd reaction after she removed her jacket as while some was good it still freaked her out as she stands across Keiko as it was clear her opponent was in her element. So as Ariel stands their in fear she would hear Keiko taunt her as she feels her opponent's breasts against her own and wanted to do nothing more then turn around and rush out of the ring as the fans would cheer at the sight of the showdown. But after having to hear her opponent final taunt caused something to snap as she whisper back while grapping Keiko's ass ''That's what you said last time but who ended up the winner Keiko so get ready to lose once again'' as the bell would ring soon after the dutch girl said this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:45 am

There's some clear bad blood between these women. Keiko and Ariel had their eyes locked in a staredown, as their breasts mashed against each other as both women had a handful of the other's ass. The bell rang so the match had officially started. "It's time to fuck the confidence out of you, bitch." Keiko said before she lock lips with Ariel and try to use her strength to force the rookie into the ropes behind her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:35 pm

As the two woman faced off it was Keiko who would strike first as they mashed their breasts into each other while grabbing the other's ass by locking lips whit Ariel and pushing the girl back. Meanwhile a smirk would appear on Ariel face as she would step back to trick Keiko to move forward and then slam her knee into her opponent's belly as she whisper ''Theirs nothing in the rules i can't beat you up first and that was for ruining my attire last time we meet Keiko''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:34 am

Keiko may have been a bit too anxious to get this match underway. She would get caught with a quick knee lift to her stomach, as Ariel would begin to taunt her. Keiko would grit her teeth before saying. "Why you...TAKE THIS!!!" Keiko said in frustration as she attempted to slap Ariel in the face to deal some damage and to disrespect her opponent in front of the AFW crowd as the match began to heat up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Ariel would smirk as her knee hit it target and saw that it caused Keiko to grit her teeth as she thought she could go for a slap to the bitch's face but was caught off guard as her opponent slapped her first. So as Ariel would be forced to turn left as the imprint of Keiko's hand was now on her right cheek she would turn her head and grab her opponent by the hair and slap her right back while yelling ''go fuck yourself and take this Keiko'' as the fans were loving the hostility between the two wrestlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:02 pm

It was clear these women despised each other as they slap the taste out of each other's mouth in the center of the ring. "ARGH!! You BITCH!! " Keiko grunted in anger before trying to step on Ariel's toes to surprise the rookie. If that worked, Keiko would kick Ariel in the stomach and try to DDT Ariel skull first into the mat to deal some damage to Ariel so Keiko could get an early match advantage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Ariel would smirk as she saw her opponent's face after she delivered that slap as the crowd was loving it as the Dutch girl smirk grew bigger as she heard Keiko grunt in anger.  ''Whats the matter Keiko can't handle a taste of your own medi oefff''was  all Ariel could say before she got kicked in her stomach and then get planted on the mat whit a brutal DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next