by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Keiko heard Ariel's comment about her feet, and Keiko would take offense to it. "Smelly?!How dare you!!" Keiko said before throwing multiple stomps aimed for Ariel's face and boobs. Keiko was upset at Ariel's comment but she wouldn't let that discourage her as she grabbed Ariel by the hair to lift her and throw her in the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:05 pm

It was clear that Keiko did not appraise her comment about her feet is Ariel got hit whit multiple Stomps aimed on her face and boobs as she was unable to protect herself. So when Keiko would bend down to pick Ariel up by her hair blood would run down her nose as the poor girl landed onto the canvas after her opponent had throw her back into the ring as the fans chanted Keiko name.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Keiko would here the fans chant her name and she was enjoying every moment of it. "Thank you all! You're all amazing!!" Keko responded to the AFW crowd before she would head to the top rope. While there Keiko would wait for Ariel to get back to her feet. Then Keiko would try to hit a Flying Cross Body onto Ariel to deal more damage on her opponent. Keiko hoped she didn't miss a crucial move like this. It was high risk or high reward.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:46 am

As Keiko would pose for the crowd while standing on her bruised breasts Ariel would do unable to lift her opponent foot off her breasts as the fans seem to love what is happening. So when Keiko would make her way towards the top rope Ariel slowly started to get back to her feet as she would look up at that moment as her opponent jumped from the top rope. Ariel would try to jump backwards hoping to just be missed by the incoming Keiko.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Keiko thought that she would nail the Flying Cross Body on Ariel, however her opponent jumped backward enough for Keiko to crash down hard on the ring floor. Keiko eyes widened as she realized that her high risk didn't pay off. "AGH!!" Keiko grunted as she crashed down onto the mat. Keko put her hands over her hurt stomach as she curled into a ball on the mat, as Ariel would begin close n for her own offense.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Ariel would be relieved she was able to avoid the incoming Keiko as her opponent crashed onto the mat. Knowing she had to try and take control she would grab keiko by her hair trying to pull her up. ''It time i make you fear the sea Keiko''as she would try to bend her opponent upper body down while trapping Keiko's head between her left leg as she would stand on her right. If that worked Ariel would grab Keiko's right arm and lift it up trying to set up the Kraken Twister.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Keiko wasn't in a good way after her crash landing, and Ariel was ready to capitalize. "Nrgh...What are you...AHH!!!!" Keiko protested before being locked in Ariel's finisher the Kraken Twister. Better known as the Octopus Hold, this move put pressure on Keiko's arm, and body. "Let me GO!! ARGH!!!" Keiko continued to protest as she tried to make her way to the ropes to break the hold. Keiko didn't want to tap out to a rookie.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Ariel was able to lock in her Kraken Twister as she tries to put on more pressure on Keiko's arm and body as some of the crowd cheered her on. ''I will only let you go when you submit to me Keiko''screams Ariel as she was lifted up by Keiko while the Kraken Twister was still locked in as her opponent made her way to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Ariel's move dealt significant damage to Keiko's shoulder and body, but Keiko was determined to get to the ropes. "Nragh!!...No!! I won't submit to you...AHHH!!!" Keiko said as she struggled to reach the rope. However, she pushed through the paiin and grabbed the rope with her free hand. "REF GET HER OFF ME!!" Keiko demanded as the ref began the rope break 5 count on Ariel.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Ariel would keep the Kraken Twister locked in after Keiko had reached the ropes until the ref started counting and would release her hold when he reach four as the crowd cheered her on. ''So what do you think of my Kraken Twister Keiko''whispered Ariel into her opponent's ear before she got back to her feet and try to grab Keiko feet to drag her towards the center of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next