Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 am

Ariel had grabbed the ropes and the referee urged Keiko to release the hold, as the ref began the rope break 5 count. Keiko would release the hold at the count of 4, and then backed off of Ariel. Keiko then went to the center of the ring and began to taunt her opponent. "Are you sure you can stand? Let alone continue this match." Keiko taunted as she waited for Ariel to get back to her feet. Once Ariel got back to her feet, Keiko would try to rush at Ariel from behnd to hit her with a Teardrop Suplex.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

As the ref was urging Keiko to release the hold Areil was already counting to 5 as she was relieved that her opponent would release her at the count of 4 and backed away from her. As Ariel tries to use the ropes she hears Keiko ask her if she can still continue causing a smile to appear on her face as she would wait until she was back to her feet to respond. ''I won't quite in my first match so don't worry about me Keikooooo''screams Ariel as Keiko had gotten behind her and just as she said her opponent's name she got Teardrop suplex towards the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Keiko caught Ariel with the Teardrop Suplex, and got an idea. Keiko would wait for Ariel to recover from the move and extend her hand out to Ariel, then say. "You're dong great in your first match Ariel I admire your spirit." Keiko said wiith a smile trying to lure Ariel into a trap so she can set the rookie up for a humiliating move.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:57 pm

As Ariel was lifted up and came falling down on her back she thought this would be the end of the match as she expected Keiko to go for the pin to win the match. So it would be a shock for Ariel when her opponent decided to extend her hand out while saying that she was admiring her spirit. As Ariel saw Keiko smile at her she would grasp the extended hand as she whispered ''Thanks and i think your great too but should you not have tried and pin me to win the match''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Ariell fell for Keiko's trick, as they shook hands Keiko didn't let go of her grip on the swimmer. "I give credit where it's due." Keiko said before winked at Ariel. Then Keiko would Irish Whip Ariel hard into the corner. Keiko then rushed right behind Ariel trying to nail a running dropkick in the corner to Ariel to send her in a seated position in the corner for some real fun.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Ariel would smile as she shook Keiko hand and did not notice she was being tricked until it was too late as she blushed from the compliment her opponent just gave her. ''[color=#ff0000]I don't think i am all that good to be honest''replies Ariel before she was Irish Whip into the corner by her opponent and right after that got knocked down onto her knees by a running dropkick to her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Keiko smiled as she caught the dropkick. Now it was time to humiliate the rookie. Keiko turned her back away from Ariel and asked the crowd. "Are you ready for some fun?!?!?!" Keiko asked the AFW crowd and got cheers. Keiko would then begin to back her ass up to try to hit Ariel with a Stinkface to embarrass the rookie by smothering Arel's face with Keiko's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Ariel would scream in pain as she was forced down onto her knees from the dropkick as she heard how the crowd was cheering at Keiko suggestion and knew she need to escape and quickly. So as Keiko would start to back up Ariel would slowly turn around while on her knees and look on in shock as her face was only a inch away from her opponent's butt as her screams were muffled as the crowd started cheering at the sight of the dutch girl being smothered in this humiliating way.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 am

Keiko was enjoying every moment of smothering Ariel's face with the Stinkface. "Oooh, this feels so nice Ariel. Why don't you stay for a while? You make a nice seat." Keiko taunted as the referee began the rope break 5 count. Keiko would release Ariel from the Stinkface at the 4 count. Then Keiko would take the opportunity to pose for the cheering AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Ariel was trying not to bite down in her opponent's ass while she was being smothered by Keiko as she heard the ref start to count and knew it would be over soon. So when Keiko would step forward and pose for the fans Ariel would take some deep breaths as she leans into the ropes knowing she needs to gather some strength before she would be able to get back to her feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next