» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 8 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Raiden was barely thinking about his motions, his movements; he just wanted Dave, more than anything in the world. He straddled Dave's waist, not daring to break the kiss. He just pressed against him more and more, eyes closed tight, taking a moment finally to pull away so he could take a breath, refill his lungs.

He shifted his hand down, slipping a hand up his shirt, breaking the kiss for a moment so he could shift to try and take it off of his partner, before resuming it once more.

Back to top Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 8 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 29, 2016 11:03 pm

While Raiden was occupied with kissing him inot oblivion, Dave was grinding his crotch against his lover, with the both of them sporting their hard erections. Pants and moans became the regular sound that filled the room, and Dave prayed that no one was going to hear them. He helped Raiden tear off his shirt, tossing it aside before yanking the redhead down for another kiss.

"More...." Dave moaned, humping and grinding and kissing, his mind focused on being with Raiden.

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 8 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 11:21 pm

To be honest, Raiden didn't care if the world heard the two of them; he wanted Dave more than anything else in the world. He let Dave yank him down for another kiss, resuming where they left off without a fuss in the slightest. At Dave's request, he pressed further against him, letting his hand reach down to tug his own tights off.

Raiden broke the kiss for a moment, meeting Dave's gaze with half-lidded eyes. "Mmm…I feel like this is a dream," he murmured, before beginning to trail kisses down from the corner of his mouth, to his jaw, and lingered along his neck for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 29, 2016 11:38 pm

The kisses along his neck cause Dave's moans to become more regular. He began grinding even harder against Raiden's crotch, determined to get himself off.

"Prove that it's not....ooooohhhh." his sentence trailed off into a loud moan when the kisses reached his neck.His whole body yearned for sweet release, to feel the amazing sensation of cumming with Raiden like this.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Raiden nipped at his neck as Dave began to moan, before moving to bite down on it lightly, trying to suck on it and moving against him, meeting Dave's grinding with his own. When he was told to "prove it wasn't" a dream, he let his hand slip down into Dave's underwear, beginning to massage his palm into his crotch.

"Good enough?" he whispered, before grabbing for his cock and rubbing it nicely, lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Dave's winced slightly, feeling the gentle bites on the skin of his neck. Raiden transitioned smoothly into a gentle sucking on his sweet spot, which would no doubt leave a nice hickey in the morning. The thought was cut short when he felt the Japanese man's hard erection rubbing against his own. To answer the action, Dave gently humped and thrust against him, his cute moans filling Raiden's ears.

As to Dave's question, his lover had a simple answer. The american gasped lightly, feeling the warm hand gently massaging his crotch, but it wasn't enough. He wanted, no he NEEDED more. He shook his head, deep kissing Raiden for a moment. When he pulled back, a trail of spit connected their lips, and the lust in Dave's eyes was all too apparent.

"No.....more." he said in a husky voice. He was falling for Raiden, falling hard. He wanted this, and he wanted it NOW!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Raiden could barely keep himself going at those cute little moans that filled his ears; Dave was getting riled up, and the fact that Dave was riled up was making Raiden all the more excited to keep going. He was amused by the gasp that Dave let out at the massaging, but when he felt Dave pressing against his lips urgently, he knew it wasn't enough -- and even if that didn't tell him, the looks Dave gave him told him all he needed to know.

He gave a soft, breathy chuckle. More? He could give him more, all right. Within seconds, he had gotten his other hand down -- and yanked Dave's underwear off quickly, leaving the two of them naked in the bed. He felt his lips curl up in a small smirk, grinding down against Dave, frotting their shafts together a bit more.

"Is that how you ask for it?" he teased, leaning in and nipping at Dave's lower lip. "Come on. Say the magic word. Mahou kotoba wo itte." The Japanese he whispered into Dave's ear lightly, before nipping at the earlobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 pm

The feeling of cool air on his skin, along with the chilled sheets of the bed, were heaven against the heated skin of his naked body. His breath hitched in his throat with each light bite Raiden made on his ear lobe and lips.

"Please...."he whispered into Raiden's ear.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 30, 2016 11:03 pm

As Dave said the word he'd been looking for, Raiden smirked a bit before moving to kiss him again deeply -- and as he did so, he reached down with both of his arms and hitched Dave's legs up, pressing himself against his entrance. With that, he slipped himself in with a soft gasp, giving him a moment to get accustomed to it.

"You like that, don't you?" he murmured against his lips, giving him a few moments before he pressed himself in further and began to begin a rhythm, shoving himself into and out of Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Ahhhhhhh!!!" Dave gasped, his face flinching a bit in pain while he got used to the sensation of Raiden inside of him. In truth it had been quite a while since he had been with another man who had been inside of him. It took a moment for him to get accustomed to the feeling when Raiden began his slow, steady movement.

Dave's mouth was wide as he panted, and grunted, with each thrust Raiden made against him. The pain soon was replaced by pleasure, and his cock was at full attention during this ordeal.
"Feels...so...good." he moaned,body twitching and shivering in pure ecstasy.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next