by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Walk in the Woods

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Walk in the Woods Empty A Walk in the Woods

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Just outside the bustle of the Tokoyo streets in Yoyogi park, a young Dutch girl sat against a tree with a pair of headphones on. Neske had always been more of a city girl than someone who was into nature, but she was also always a bit of a recluse, and the woodland area of the park provided her with just the seclusion she needed. Besides, she had just come halfway across the world to join a wrestling league, something that she would have never even remotely considered, and she needed some time to process it all. Honestly, the fact that the AFW even accepted her as a wrestler, given that she had no formal fighting experience, but it looked like they were as interested in taking attractive girls as they were in skilled fighters.

Out here, on her own, was the only place Neske felt comfortable expressing her discomfort with all of the sudden change, blasting her music through her headphones and burying her face into her knees.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Woods Empty Re: A Walk in the Woods

Post by furry4ever14 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Cody had just moved to Japan, yesterday, in search for a good life and more importantly a life that would make use for his love of wrestling. Earlier that day he had been to AFW to sign up for the Tension roster to begin his wrestling life And had now decided to take a walk.

Eventually he came across a park in the bustling centre of the city. Cody decided to walk through the park and the woodlands as the background noise of the city disapated and only the birds could be heard. As he walked through the woodlands he came across music con no from a part of the woodlands as he followed the noise to discover what it was. Moments later he came to a small area where light got through and saw a girl all curled up, with her head in her knees, sat up against a tree. He approached her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 am

This woodland retreat Neske's had found for herself was turning out to work pretty well. She didn't have anyone bothering her, no distractions, just Neske, her thoughts, and her music. Needless to say, she was a bit peeved when some stranger came up from behind and put a hand on her shoulder.

As she looked up with disdain, she saw a tall young man standing over her. He was even pretty good looking, all things considered, though given the circumstances she had hardly noticed.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 pm

As Cody placed his hand on her shoulder "Hey, can I help you?" As he got a look of disdain when she looked up.

"You just looked like you could with some company. Besides what's a pretty little thing doing all alone out here?" He asked curiously. Cody then sat down next to Ness.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:33 pm

"Can you-" Neske practically growled "Hey, guy, back off. 'A pretty little thing' like me wants to be left alone, so you can take your company and shove it!" She grabbed the tree to stand up, almost stumbling angrily. "I'm not some delicate little flower for you to pluck or whatever, I'm-" she stopped for a moment as an idea struck her. "Look, buddy, I'm a wrestler. A professional wrestler. So you better back off, or I'll… I'll suplex you or-or something." Sure, it was sort of a bluff, given that she wasn't much of a fighter, but he didn't know that, right?

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:39 pm

"Can I what?" He asked before she could say back off "That was rude of you" He scowled at her as he stood back up. "You need to relax girl. I am not here to pick a fight unless you are looking for one" He offered to help her out by offering hand. "I was trying to be nice" As he flicked his hair. "Buddy? Really? You don't look like a wrestler to me, I mean you are all skinny!" He smirked at her. "As if you can suplex me girl!" He got up into his stance "Come on then!"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Well, it started out nice, but today was turning out to be a pretty crummy day for Neske. As if it wasn't hard enough finding some peace and quiet in the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, when she finally did get some time to herself some guy had to show up out of nowhere and start hitting on her. And now he wanted to pick a fight with her?! This was getting out of hand.

Still, while the whole wrestler thing was a partial bluff, she spent her whole childhood fighting with her many brothers, so she wasn't afraid to scrap if she had to. She wasn't really sure how to preform a suplex or if she even could, but she wasn't going to go in with one anyways. Instead she dove in to slug him in the face with a sloppy, but hard, right hook. "Look who's skinny now!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Cody was expecting to have a peaceful and maybe make friends but that does not seem.like it is happening right now as all she had done was be not at all pleasent so far. He did not trails people could be so unpleasant and rude.

He stood there waiting for her, waiting to call her bluff. He had been in a gang briefly so he was use to a good old fashion brawl before taking up some professional training before he got bored of training. He saw a left hook cone at him as he ducked under it "Is that the best you can do?" As he returned the hook.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Neske yelled as Cody's return hook collided with her jaw, knocking her back a step. Looks like this guy is serious, she thought. She also realized that their size difference was playing a bigger role than she had hoped, both in terms of height and bulk. She doubted if her punch had landed it would have done that much damage.

"Not too worried about hitting a girl, eh?" she spat, still cold and off-putting. "Guess we get to see what kinda guy you really are, huh?" she said as she threw another punch, this time for his chest.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:03 pm

"See it is not nice when someone is being mean is it? And I only hit in self defence actually" As he smirked at her. "Besides what makes you can take me on when I am bigger in every way" As he just smiled.

"Oh you do" Cody smirked as a ph for his chest making contact. He simply stumbled back "My turn" As he went for a leg sweep.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next