» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 6:36 am

Raiden order his own meal, brought alongside the steak -- a plate of barbequed eel, with some gyoza and katsudon, with a bottle of water to go with it. He reached up at their vastly different orders, scratching his head. "They make some of the best katsudon I've ever had." He seemed a bit sheepish for ordering something so…plain, but the sheepishness vanished as Dave exclaimed that it was fantastic.

"It's not a problem. I pulled a few favors, ended up getting the kitchen to agree to do whatever we wanted for dinner." He reached down, taking the chopsticks in his hand and uttering a soft thanks, before digging in. After a few moments, he looked back up at Dave. "What did you think of the first date? Was it too much?"

Back to top Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Dave looked at Raiden's dish, head tilted slightly to one side like a curious dog would, "I've never had that before. But I'll take your word for it that it's good!"

He continued to happily munch on the steak and potatoes, savoring every bite of it. He didn't trust himself cooking, otherwise he would make some at home. Perhaps he should brush up on that during his off time. Upon hearing Raiden's question, Dave shook his head, drinking his soda.

"Of course not. This was a wonderful date!! I'm glad to be able to spend this time with you!" he insisted, eyes bright and jovial.

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 11:31 pm

Raiden gave a small laugh, before moving his hand away. "Feel free to take a bite of any of it! Though if you do it again another time, I might cut off your hand." He grinned at him, clearly showing how he was joking.

When he looked over at Dave's dish, he bit his lower lip. He could probably make that for Dave easily. He'd definitely try to look up how to do it later on, maybe surprise him with it.

"Good. I am glad." He beamed at Dave, continuing to eat now. "I don't have anything else planned, but if you have something you want to try…" He trailed off, keeping his eyes down. Of course, he was talking about the roleplay scenario that Dave was offering before.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Catching the way Raiden trailed off with his reply, Dave knew instantly what he was talking about. Lowering his voice so only his boyfriend could hear him, he smirked, "Well since you and I love comic books, I was thinking perhaps a good old superhero roleplay in the gym? Maybe I bust in to stop you from committing a horrible crime...or you get the drop on the hero and have him at your mercy."

Dave tool another sip, his heart beating fast in anticipation, "We just need to stop by my place to gather my costume and some....other useful items."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 pm

As Dave explained the idea he had, Raiden couldn't help but choke a bit, even though he didn't have anything in his mouth. Choking on air, smooth one, Raiden. "A-ah! That sounds…like a great idea," he said, working hard to try and keep himself from getting too overexcited from the idea, and failing horribly.

Especially at the mention of the useful items. Raiden quickly stole a look back down to his food, before back up at Dave. "That…uh. It sounds like a fantastic idea!" It was…very apparent that Raiden was already excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2016 12:00 am

"Well then...better hurry up so we can have some fun." Dave flirted back at him, eyes sparkling mischievously. He could only imagine the look he would get when Raiden saw him in that sexy Nightwing costume. Whether he took down Raiden or he ko'd Dave, both were gonna have a wild night tonight!

Dave finished eating a few minutes later, waiting on Raiden with a patient smile.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 24, 2016 12:04 am

Once their plans for the night were set in place, Raiden quickly went to town on the food. He ate rather quickly, the excitement helping him to digest it quickly. He finished not too much longer after Dave, despite the fact that he had ordered quite a bit of food.

He wiped at his mouth with the napkin, waving the waiter over and handing over a card, before smiling at Dave. "The gym should be closed by now, at least."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2016 2:59 am

"Well then, there's no time to waste!" Dave chirped, dragging Raiden out of the restaurant after they were all paid for. First stop was his apartment. Rushing in for a quick moment, Dave stuffed his nightwing costume into his bag, along with the dual sticks he used as weapons. He also grabbed another duffel bag, where he took several items and stuffed them inside. Once he was certain he had everything, he ran back to meet Raiden.

"All set! Let's head to the gym!" he said happily

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 am

Raiden could barely get his card from the waiter before Dave tugged him out, but he couldn't help but grin wider as the time went on. He let Dave lead him to his apartment, and he stood outside -- he didn't want the surprise to be given away. When he came outside, giving a small smile to him.

"I…I do not have any cosplay. I hope that is all right?" he asked biting his lower lip. "I was saving up some money so I could buy the supplies, but I was always unsure how to make one, or what supplies to buy…"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2016 4:18 am

"Perhaps I can help you with that sometime." Dave said, handing the spare duffel bag to Raiden.

"Open this once you get in." he said once they reached the abandoned gym. He would wait for the door to open before running off to change.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next