Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

James Wright vs. Madonna

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna - Page 3 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by LtLukas Sat May 21, 2016 8:08 am

James was in pain, but he had been in pain before. He had rough housed with his siblings throughout his childhood and he was a wrestler before the time he had left junior high. Although no one could put him up to an iron man match that would last an hour, he could take a few bumps. While Madonna had bumped him pretty damn hard, he was not one to just roll over. The woman took her precious time in attacking him, going so far as to take a lap or two around him before actually attacking him.

The woman all but announced her attack before she actually did, which clued James in as to what she would actually do. At the penultimate moment, James rolled hard to the left to see if couldn't dodge whatever it was that Madonna was throwing at him. Sure enough, the ace got out of there in time, leaving Madonna to elbow nothing but the white canvas ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat May 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Madonna´s elbow just hit the mat. When she crashed down she screamed out of surprise. She did not tough that the boy were able to get out of the way in time. She slowly tried to get back up to her feed, holding her hurting Elbow. She was not very good at this Aerial, most of the time when she tries this stuff it backfires like right now.
Madonna was looking around where James was gone, after she crashed the mat she lost him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat May 21, 2016 5:46 pm

James was clear now. After Madonna came crashing down to the mat he had been given the berth of the ring and he was going to use it to its fullest extent. The ace rolled away a few more times just to maintain a healthy distance and got to his feet. Madonna was getting up slowly and if he darted forward he might be able to get her with something before she was truly ready for it but he hung back.

"You shouldn't take this so seriously." He said and he crouched down a little bit. "It is just wrestling." James exploded forward as if he was shot out of a cannon, raging towards the pretty German woman. At the critical moment he leaped into the are and spun, leveling a kick towards Madonna's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Madonna turned around in the last moment right into the kick of James. The German woman breaks down, to her knees.
“You should take every fight seriously, when you want to become better!”, she said while holding her taken side.”Why should I take it not serious? Do you think it is just a stupid game?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun May 22, 2016 7:03 pm

James smiled. First, because the kick landed, and then because of what Madonna said. "Of course it is a game. Everything is a game." He bounced backwards and then bounced from one foot to the next. "This is just a TV show for most people." He charged forward and tried to slip in behind his opponent.

If he could get in behind her, he would apply a triangle choke. This woman had too much fight in her still, and James began to feel the need to slowly grind her out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 22, 2016 7:24 pm

“This is no game this is a fight!”, Madonna respond, “Games are for kids, for fun… but a fight is the opposite of a game. In a game a win or a lose doesn´t mean anything. In a fight everything is about winning or losing. Winning or losing can make a difference. A Lose can destroy you life, when your get injured or worst. And a win can change your life to the better! Fighting is no game!”

She was so much concentrated about talking that she did not watch her opponent that much. Suddenly she felt how his legs were wrapped around her neck and she was put back to the ground. James takes one of her arms. She had been locked into a triangle choke. Her air was cut off. That was a bad position to be in. She had to get out of there as fast as possible. With her free arm she tries to strike James into his side as hard as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun May 22, 2016 8:00 pm

If James wasn't moving, he would have rolled his eyes. All of Madonna's talk was just hot air. There was no reason to get so worked up about anything as banal as a wrestling bout. He didn't really see how a win or a loss here would substantially change his life in any real way and even if it did he would not have noticed. It was nice to have some beer money and it was nice to travel a little bit. Winning or losing was not that important in the grand scheme of things.

He didn't have to roll his eyes much as he was securely behind Madonna and choking the crap out of her. Submissions were things he rarely went to as he preferred to glide through the air. But this woman was starting to annoy the crap out of him with all ehr bloviations. Unfortunately, his strategy did not work as well as it could have as he was smacked with a sharp elbow to the side of his head. He fell on the mat and groaned in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 24, 2016 7:38 am

Madonna felt how her plan has worked when her opponent let go of her. She sucks in as much airs as she can to get her mind free and clear again. She looked over to her opponent. He wanted to go for submission, ok he can have submission.
Madonna crawled over to her opponent and tried to grab his right arm. Then she would try to lay his arm on her chest while putting her feeds on his chest. She wanted to lock him into a arm bar. She slowly was putting more and more pressure on it. “Let me hear you scream!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 am

James was always more concerned with himself than he was basically anyone else. His sense of chill was always one of the top priorities and Madonna was beginning to impinge upon that. He was just about to scramble up and continue his attack when he realized he should have been paying a lot more attention to his beautiful opponent. With almost no effort, the German woman secured an armbar on him.

He twisted and gritted his teeth. The woman had the hold on him tight and was showing no signs of mercy. He arched his back and moaned in pain, too concerned with the agony in his arm to properly mount any sort of defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Madona liked it to have her opponent in control.
“Like I told you this is no game!”, she said with a smile on her face, “in a game you can´t get your arm broken by your opponent!” She slowly increased the pressure on her opponents arm. She did not want to break it but she wanted that her opponent took the fight more seriously.
“Many people work hard to get into this ring and you see it just as a game! Shame on you!” The crowed was booing Madonna for no good reason other than they started to like the high flyer much more than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next