Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

James Wright vs. Madonna

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna - Page 7 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Even if he didn't have the experience that he did, his intuition would have told him exactly what happened next. The devastating attack flew right by him and James wheeled around to face his opponent once again. His gut told him that Madonna would not be satisfied with a simple miss and she would come back harder, faster, and with little remorse. The only question was what she would throw at him.

James was ready. His knees were bent and his hands were at the ready. He guessed that Madonna would try to hit him with some sort of flying attack and his estimation of Madonna proved to be 100% correct. With flawless timing the ace took to the air and brought his two legs to bear.

Missile dropkick. He attempted to shoot Madonna down like she was a bomber. To be fair to her, her attacks were like bomb blasts, but he hoped this attack would be a bomb blast of his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:30 pm

James hit Madonna with his dropkick very hard on her chest. For her it felt like a tree falling on her chest. She was send hart to the floor with that one. Such agility she did not see often in fight. Normally she stands against opponents how are strong.
When she was laying on the back she holding her chest gasping for air. For a short moment she could not breathe because her chest was tight. But then air came back into her body and lungs.

What a unexpected attack from a opponent how was so much beaten up like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:40 pm

His two legs probably could have afforded to become stronger, but the ace was too lazy for that. Still, his length strength was palpable, and James had an inkling that the purple haired woman was beginning to recognize that and he fell to the ground with a smile on his face. The crowd appeared to love it too, as they rewarded him with a rush of applause. James stood up and gave them a wave as a way of thanking them for their steadfast support.

But James recognized that he still had work to do. The purple haired woman was a tough bitch and he knew he could not go straight for the pin. The ace leaped into the air and sought to bring his elbow down on the exact same chest he blasted with both his legs only moments before.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Madonna was slowly starting to breathe normally when her opponent planted a elbow on her chest. Again the air was pushed out of her and her chest become tight again so she could not breathe in. She grabbed her chest and tried hard to breathe in. But she could not. In this moon she could not fight back right now, she even could not take a clear thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:50 pm

There it was. James had taken the wind from her, both literally and figuratively. His counter was enough to win this match, despite the fact that he had been sent through a table and slammed into everything there was for him to slam into. His debut would be a win, Pyrrhic as it was, and James would be off to a rip roaring start without even really trying. He rolled over.

The ace hooked his opponent's leg and waited for the ref girl to come over.

ONE!

She counted.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:56 pm

“2“

Without waiting another moment Madonna ripped her arm into the air to break up the count and keep the match going. She was not thinking in this moment just acting. “I am not… going to lose… to a sucker… like you!”, she said with the rest of the air she got in her body. Slowly air was coming back into her body and also the strength, she just would need some seconds before she could fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Damn. The ace was so close to achieving victory he could practically taste it. Should he have won he would have gone out on the town and started drinking like a fish. He could even bum a cigarette or two from some short little Japanese dude. But that wasn't the case, and the already sweaty, tired, and pained James was going to have to go a little longer. A quick roll away was enough to get some distance and the purple haired man stood up.

It took some time. Every muscle in his body was fatigued and demanded rest. His back and front were still aching from all the blows he had taken over the course of the match. He wiped his mouth and got into his wrestling stance. "Jeez. You think you would have had enough by now." His tone made it seem like it was almost aa whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:26 pm

It took Madonna a while to get back on her feet. She was a bit dizzy and needed to hold on to the ropes. Then after breathing in and out a few time very deeply she could clean her mind and get it straight. She looked over the ring to the extended boy. She let go of the ropes and walked into his direction. “What don´t tell me you are already at the limit? Come on! Is this all you can stand?” A smile grows on her face when she saw how extended he was. Throw all the fight she was her whole live in she gained a big amount of stamina and learned how to take some hit.
“A good fighter can keep on the whole day little man!” When she was standing on front of him, she jumped forward and tried to grab the boy around his waist. She wanted to pick him up in the air before slamming him down on the mat with a spine buster.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:06 am

James couldn't take it much longer. He recognized now that she should have done more cardio or spent more time in the gym now, but it was in the past now. The time he had lost just goofing off was catching up to him in a big way. He was breathing hard and hardly ready for whatever was coming next. His focus shifted away from his strong and wily opponent and onto himself- he just wanted to make it all the way through the match.

But it looked like he wouldn't. The ace was prepared to fend off something high- his father always taught him to set up more complicated moves with simpler moves so James was bracing for a punch or a kick. When Madonna grabbed his sides, the purple haired man yelped in surprise and then in pain as he was hit with a devastating spine buster. The vicissitudes of the match overwhelmed him and he opted to stay hugging the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:29 am

Madonna stood wordless above her opponent. She looked down at him and thought for a short moment. Maybe she should teach him a lesson that he would not forget. Not by beating him up, instead she could humiliate him a bit in front of the crowed. The crowed how loved this little ace so much and was booing her all of the time. If she maybe humiliates him a bit they would chance her side.
Madonna bowed down to her opponent. Then she would grab his shorts. Madonna would try to pull his shorts down, and strip him. Then she would hold the short up in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next