Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

James Wright vs. Madonna

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna - Page 4 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by LtLukas Tue May 24, 2016 8:37 pm

James had never broken anything in the ring. It would have surprised most people to hear that as he had been wrestling for a pretty long time considering his age and had a wide breadth of experience. Winning and losing mattered far less than staying whole to him so he always tapped when the situation became truly critical. That particular inclination was beginning to worm its way into his more salient thoughts here as it appeared his arm would explode from pain.

The hold had been secured more tightly and the situation James was in became ten times more desperate. He pushed against Madonna more and more and his groans of pain became screams of agony. If he could not force his way from the hold and soon, he was going to have to tap.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 26, 2016 10:37 am

Madonna takes a few more moments to hold James in the arm bar before letting go of him. She rolled back ward directly back on her feet. She stood up with no big problems.
“Don´t think I let you go because I felt sorry for you… I just did it for the fans… they are here for a good match so I don´t want to finish you up that early! So get you lazy ass up! Or do I realy have to pick you up?” She said while cycling him like a hunter his pray.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 26, 2016 6:32 pm

James was breathing hard. His arm was free now, from Madonna, but not from pain. He was still holding it while he stood up. It didn't really matter why his German opponent let him go as it was all the same to him. The ace was just glad that he was free. The crowd really was behind him, cheering him on as he rose from the mat.

He rolled his shoulder a little bit and sized up his opponent once again. The usually chill James was beginning to get a little bit angry. Victories were not that important to him, but he didn't want to be a plaything. He never wanted to be at the total mercy os someone else. "Don't get to cocky." James darted forward. He tried to throw a punch with his injured arm, but it came out slow. That is what pain would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 26, 2016 8:46 pm

„I am not cocky, i just see the things how they a really are!” She saw James rushing forward. Madonna had no big problem ducking throw under his punch. She smiled before she stood tall again, while giving James an uppercut with all the force of standing up and the strength in her arm combined. If that would not send James down to the mat Madonna would directly afterwards trying to hit his head with one of her for arms.”And I see that you are weak!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 pm

James had caught blows like this before. Hell, he had caught blows like this before, just last week even, but he doubted he would ever feel anything like this ever again. His body gave him little opportunity to react consciously. He was too spread out, too slow; his head jerked back and his feet left the mat. Madonna followed it up with another punch. He was already headed down to the mat and the follow up confirmed that he was going to stay there for a while.

The sound that resonated throughout the arena when James hit the mat gave the whole crowd quite a shock. The ace sprawled on the canvas and groaned in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 am

When her opponent when down she did not waste much time, she maybe had send him down with her punches but sure thing he was still conscious. Madonna slowly put of her gloves and throw them into one of the corners.

Madonna turned her opponent on his stomach, before grabbing one of his feet and pulls it up in the air. She started to turn his foot as hard as she could while pressing it at her body. She wanted to put him into a ankle lock.
“How do you can cheer for such an weakling?”, she screamed out to the fans. “He can´t even put on a good fight!”

The fans imminently starting to boo Madonna.

Last edited by xalex on Sun May 29, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun May 29, 2016 6:47 pm

James clawed at the mat. Submissions were something that he never liked, doing them or receiving them. He was born free and would live free, and Madonna was severely cramping his style. The ankle lock in particular was awful, because his whole body was being influenced by something as palty as his ankle. In a way, it was humiliating. Not as humiliating as other things done here in Kyoto from what he could tell, but still not particularly nice feeling.

The ace clawed at the mat. He hated this sort of things. He desperately tried to pull his way to the ropes for a rope break.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Madonna noticed how her opponent slowly was fighting his way over to the ropes. She smiled as she realized that the boy must think that there must be a rope break in that kind of match ups. Out of fun Madonna holds him back a bit, but she let him go over to the ropes. When he finally get a grab on them, she smiled out.

“And now what in this match up there are no rope breaks! Idiot!”, she shouted out, while putting more pressure on his ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun May 29, 2016 7:27 pm

James was never too bright. In the heat of the moment, he could get caught up and carried away and as it turned out that was exactly what happened to him here. It was a no DQ match and that slipped from his mind completely. His face was as blank as the torturous hold would allow and the ace could have kicked himself if he were in a position to do so. Ok, it looked like he couldn't get his freedom by means of referee, which meant that he would have to get it himself.

The ace tried to turn as much as he possibly could and send a lashing kick up towards the head of his opponent. No one was going to help him, so he had to help himself. A kick to the head of this vile woman was helping himself in more ways than one.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Madonna smiled at her opponent when he realized that his actions where pointless. She enjoyed the look on his face. She was a bit to confident that she had him trapped down like this. Then just at the moment she did not watch him she get a foot to her face from him. So she let go of him, holding her nose. “Fuck!”, she screamed out while wiggling around the ring for a few moments. She had led down her defenses, bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next