Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

James Wright vs. Madonna

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

James Wright vs. Madonna - Page 6 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Madonna

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:24 pm

The sudden change of fortune was as unexpected as it was painful. The punch went sailing through the air and missed its target by quite a distance. Then a rough hand guided him out of the ring and onto the ground below. The hard concrete that was the floor rose up to greet him, and James let out a pained grunt as his momentum caused him a tremendous amount of suffering.

He tried to get up and failed. The ace collapsed back down onto the floor in a heap. The air was his natural home but this way seemed cruel and unusual.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Madonna liked the view out of the ring to him, how he was lying down there. She liked the sound he made when he landed on the ground. She really wanted to see it but did not enough time to turn around for it.

Madonna jumped over the top rope on the apron before going down to the floor. This time she was not wasting time, she grabbed her opponent up from the ground and put him in laying in front of her chest, like before a falling power slam.
But Madonna did not fall down forwards. She walked around with her opponent like a trophy and smiled. Then she started to run towards one of the ring post and tried to drive him spine first into it.

If it was successful she would take a few steps back before trying the same thing with the barricade to the viewers, before she turned around jumped up and let herself fall down with James in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 pm

James had been having a lovely evening. He hadn't been winning to a great extent, but he had gotten the match to a point where victory was attainable if nothing else. It was surely only a few more moves before he really had to seal the deal with a proper pin. Those were his thoughts as he struggled up, trying to collect himself for the next spate of fighting. He decided to start attacking with everything he had, dropping his cool demeanor.

The problem was, Madonna made the decision as to what he should do for him. He yelped out as he was squeezed tight and hoisted aloft. He was sure a meeting with the hard concrete floor was imminent. The ace was, after all, in the perfect position, firmly in Madonna's strong arms. But that didn't happen- he was humiliatingly paraded around like a trophy. "Let me go, you bitch!" The man struggled in her arms to no avail.

Then the real fun began. Madonna first rammed him into the corner, which sent waves of pain throughout his whole body. His body slumped, as the pain became overwhelming. But the torture was only going to continue, as Madonna then slammed him into the barricade. When the purple haired woman let him go, he fell like a bag of hammers.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:25 pm

“Oh”, Madonna said smiling, “Is that the mouth you kiss your mother with.”

She slowly get back to her feeds. Madonna walked around the ring, smiling. She needed to teach this boy a lesson about fighting. Madonna start to walk around the ring to find a new way to bring pain about James. After a few moments she looked under the ring. She smiled when she finally found something useful. Than Madonna took out table from under the ring. She builds up the table next to the ring.

“I always liked the sound when flesh and bones hits solid wood!”, she said while walking over to her opponent. Madonna than tried to pull him back up to his feet and tare onto the steel stairs next to the table. Up there she tried to pull up one of his legs and one arm around his neck. Then she tried to hit James throw the wooden table with an exploder suplex down from the steel stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:03 pm

James lay on the concrete floor, moaning in pain. He was hit twice in a row and could not offer any resistance. The crowd was cheering him on, trying to implore him to fight this dreadful woman. He pushed himself up, pained as he was, slowly making progress inch by inch. The ace was about halfway up now when he was roughly seized and hauled up and off to the stairs. He didn't know what she meant by the comment about bone and wood, but quickly found out.

The wooden table exploded under him and once again the concrete floor proved far less comfortable than his bed, a place he decided he much preferred. His back erupted with pain and he closed his eyes as the suffering became unbearable. The crowd groaned along with James as he had no recourse other than to lie on the floor of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Madonna enjoyed hearing the sound when the table beaked. When she was back up on her feet`s she looked at the ace then she looked at the table. “Good work boy! The table is down… and I think you too!” She said while she was picking up the small one again before rolling him back into the ring. Madonna climbed up the apron, before entering the ring under the tope rope.

Then Madonna would grape James and pull him away from the ropes before she laid down on his chest and pulled his leg up as far as possible.

The ref started to count:

“1”

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:26 pm

The Ace could honestly not recall the last time he had been in this much pain. It was as if his whole body was lighting up with suffering and James did not like it one bit. He was moved entirely outside of his own volition into the ring where he flopped a few times before he stopped moving.

Soon Madonna was on top of him. Or at least that is what he surmised, he wasn't quite sure. It was hard to tell reality apart from fantasy as his head was swimming through the pain.

ONE!

He heard distantly. That was right. He was still wrestling. More coherent thoughts began to come to him.

TWO!

James focused. He had been unfocused and lazy his whole life, but he was trying his hardest now. With all the strength he could summon, he shot his leg up to try and get out of the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 am

The one and two count sounded good for Madonna, while she was lying on her opponent. She thought this was over.

But then Madonna felt how James was jumping up under her and she noticed that the ref stooped his count. Madonna was slowly breathing out. “You just don´t know what is good for you and can´t stay down!”, she said while she was standing up again.

When she was back up she started to run throw the ring. She bounces of the ropes before she run back to James. When she was closes enough she tried to perform a knee stump on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:54 pm

To put it mildly, James had just had his face rocked for the past few minutes. Madonna was running him ragged and he had put forth no response to the awesome power of the woman. Getting out of the pin was hardly a riposte to the sheer pain Madonna's moves had caused him nearly pushed him beyond the breaking point.

Nearly. He saw Madonna running off the ropes and was cognizant that she would be trying to hit him when she came bounding back. The aerial ace was somewhat insouciant about winning the match, but being in that much pain was something to be avoided if at all possible. He was standing now, looking at Madonna's eyes and trying to gauge when he should dodge.

At the last second, James tried to dive to the left to avoid the knee. He prayed he was fast enough to dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Madanno had already reach full speed when she jumped then she saw how her opponent dodge her attack she had no chance to stop her attack now she flow besides of James. Luckily the ropes where not far away so after Madonna landed she took the momentum and run on. She jumped into the ropes and tried to run towards James again this time she jumped a bit higher aiming with her knee for his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next