Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 11 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Victoria smiled as she sat on the small girl and licked her tongue as she went to town on the Aiko's pussy, it was slightly tight, but obviously this was no virgin, The french woman continued on this path until Aiko put her legs around Vic's neck and tried force her off and put her in a coke hold. Usually, the position they were in would make it difficult to force Vic off and choke her out, but Victoria wasn't expecting this and was pulled down off her opponent and put into the hold.

Victoria groaned out, the choke wasn't in enough to completely cut off her air, but was making it incredibly difficult to breath and Vic would have to get out of this soon or risk passing out. She would take her hand strike Aiko's stomach repeatedly, and then would take her hands ant try to bring them up to Aiko's legs and try to force her head out of the hold
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 11 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by xalex Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:32 pm

This was a position Aiko liked to be in she had her opponents head between her legs and now she was at the receiving end. Aiko tried to put as much force behind his hold as she could. She needed to hold Vic as long as she could in this position so she would lose more of her strength. Aiko didn´t wanted to lose this match up, she wanted to win it, really badly!

Suddenly she felt a punch hitting her into the stomach. Aiko screamed out when the attack put all the air out of her. Vic was fighting back and hit AIko into the stomach again and again. The girl needed to scream out with every hit she took. With every hit she took it was harder for her to hold the hold tight. Then suddenly Vic put her hands on Aiko´s legs and tried to separate them. It had no use to fight. AIko opened the look and rolled away from her opponent. The Japans girl tried to jump back on her feet. She looked over to the French girl. AIko was heavily breathing but would still go on.
“I am not finish… I will end you!”, she screamed over the ring. She know that she was in a bad position… she felt that she was close to come… and that means she would lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Victoria had to let the Japanese girl go, she moved quite quick, but Vic knew that this girl was literately on the verge of an orgasm. Victoria swore under her breath, she was so close! She had to try to finish this, now. Victoria got up right after Aiko and followed her. She had her opportunity to be licked to orgasm, now she was going to be forced to orgasm very roughly and very difficultly. Victoria was right behind Aiko as she turned around and quickly slipped behind Aiko and took her back and put her in a one handed choke. This wasn't enough to cut her breathing off, but enough to hold her straight, as she took her left hand and slipped it into Aiko's pussy and roughly fingered it, trying to force that orgasm out of her.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

AIko was at her limit she couldn´t go much more to finish this. Only a few touches were between her and her orgasm. She had to fight with everything she had to turn the table a last time. Suddenly Aiko saw Vic coming her way pretty fast, she tried to catch her but the French women was too fast and went past AIko behind her. In the next moment AIko felt a strong grip around her neck. Shocked she screamed out. She tried to wiggle free out of this but without any use. Vic had her pretty tight. Aiko screamed out, while fighting with everything she could. Suddenly she ripped her eyes wide open when she felt how her opponent`s finger were going inside her. She screamed even louder. This was bad… this was fucking bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:23 am

Victoria had this in the bag, there was nothing else this small bitch could do. She was done for, it was now time to make the girl explode. She picked up speed, pulling her back to a full up right position if she had bent over, that way, everyone could see her face and her squirt. Victoria called a camera man over, to get a closer shot. After the camera man got closer into the ring to get a better sot Vic looked at the girl. "Oh, are you getting a bit wet? Yeah, I bet you are slut, you wanna cum? Cum for me you bitch, cum for the entire audience. Your a dumb bitch who had the opportunity to win, but your pride got into your way, give the opponent a chance to win? Give your opponent a chance to take ownership of you? I would never do that, which is why I will always win! Now cum for us, whore!" With that Victoria would lick Aiko's cheek, hoping to force the finish.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Aiko was moaning loud. She didn´t wanted to cum. She didn´t want to lose to this French bitch. Shocked saw that japans girl how the camera man come closer to the ring. She tried to fight against it wit everything she could. She couldn´t lose this match up… not like this… Suddenly she felt Vic´s warm and wet lick in her cheek… that was too much…

Suddenly Aiko screamed out, her knees became week and the only thing holding her up was Vic´s grab around her neck. She came with everything she had… she screamed and squirt pretty much. Then her head would fall forward and she was almost past away from the scene.
That was it... she lost the match... she was beaten by Vic...

the ref saw it and called for the ball and called Vic the winner of the match up

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:09 am

Victoria smiled and rougly shoved her opponent to the ground, aiming her face at the where the cum hit the ground, what a fucking bitch. She had the chance to win, but she didn't take it. What a dumb whore. Once she hit the ground, Vic steped on Aiko's face and yelled, "Hmmm, too bad... you could have won, but now, your not a winner, you are a save. Now lick it up Slave!" The french woman said as she shoved the Japs face into her own cum.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:24 am

Aiko just want to cry. That was so embarrassing for her ring now.She was not only beaten by that French slut. Now her face was pressed into her own cum... that was so embarrassing... and all the people were watching her.

Suddenly Vic told her to lick it up... that was even worse.... but Aiko had no chance she lost a pow match and now she had to do everything Vic told her to do....

After a short moment Aiko slowly put her tongue out and put it into her own cum... it was tasting salty ... maybe from all the sweet from the fight

Aiko didn't want to think about it.... She just wanted to run away and cry...but she had to stay

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Victoria smiled as she watched the stupid Jap lick up her own cum. It was to bad also, The roles would have probably been reversed if Aiko's pride didn't come in the way of the match. As the small girl licked up her own cum, Vic would smile and say "Awww, all done with your dinner now?" Victoria would smile and face toward the crowd. "Guess we are out of time for now, we have more matches for you wonderful people tonight, but if you want to see what happens to this poor innocent slut, i will be live streaming the event at....." Victoria would then state an web addressees she had for situations just like this. Half the crowd booed, not wanting to see the poor Aiko go through anything else, half cheered, wanting to see all the sexual activity that they can.

Victoria would grab Aiko by the hair and throw her through the ropes, letting her land roughly on the outside. Vic would then crawl under the bottom rope and wisper to her new slave "Hey, do me a favor, and don't get in my spot light, don't walk to the back, crawl, just like the bitch you are, also, if you could bark once or twice, that would be wonderful!"

Victoria would at this point make her way out of the arena, thinking of all the terrible things she could do to poor Aiko.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Aiko was lying on the floor. Her breathing was very heavy and she was unable to move. But finally Vic let go of her and she didn´t had to go on and lick on the match… the French women was standing above her and was talking to the crowed. The crowed was reacting pretty mixed to the words of the women. Aiko wasn´t able to get was she was talking about but she knew that I wasn´t something good… nothing good at all.

Suddenly Aiko felt how she was picked up and thrown out of the ring. She landed hard on the floor and was moaning pretty loud. The other girl followed her and told her to crawl after her.
Aiko did as her was told. She slowly went up to her hand and knees and started to crawl after Vic… but she didn’t even thing about barking… that was too much for her…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11