Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:17 am

As Victoria tried to get up, she was hit by a barrage of hits with Aiko's kendo stick. After a few good shots to Victoria's back, the 18 year old girl stopped. At this, Victoria smiled and responded with, "Ugh... Looks like you don't know how to finish the...JOOBBB!"
Victoria moaned out as Aiko started to put pressure on Victoria's butt with the kendo stick. She groaned out and attempted to turn around and grab her opponents kendo stick.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by xalex Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 am

Aiko was surprised that Victoria still had some fight left. When the girl turned around suddenly, Aiko had put too much of her weight on the stick so she stumbles forward, letting go of the kendo stick. She stumbles to the ring holding on the apron, so she don not fall to the ground. “Just give up… It will save us a lot of time!”, she screamed to her opponent.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Victoria faked a smilled as she flipped the kendo stick in so she had the handle in her hand, dang, that girl packed a walop! But something the jappeness girl said put Victoria off a little bit as she responded to her opponents demand.
"Give up? I don't think so, besides, have you forgot the stipulation of the match? No DQ, no pinfall, no submission, the only way to win is to make your opponent squirt 2 times. And that is a good thing for the crowd, after all, I don't think the crowd would like it if while you are being toyed with you gave up and stopped the match. You see, No one would like that... so as such, while you are begging for mercy, I won't have to give it to you, and I can keep going until you cum, and then I can do it all over again until you cum again. After that, I will take you home and give you your own propre séance privée avec moi, esclave.," Victoria smilled, her last couple of words said private session with me slave, but Victoria didn't feel like she needed to say that out loud as she took the kendo stick and swung as hard as she could in the poor 18 year old's stomach.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 01, 2016 9:00 am

The Kendo stick hit Aiko hard in the stomach. She screamed out loud. Slowly she slump down to her knees. She holds her stomach and bow forward. “shit”, she cruse, before she starts to cought.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 12:27 am

Victoria smiled as her opponent bowed down. She told the girl "Oh.. it looks like some one can't take much of a hit. Victoria teased as she hit the girl on her back a few more times. After that, she would grab the girl and attempt to throw her into the steel chairs.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 5:00 am

Aiko screamed out by every hit she took from Victoria. She back starts to glow red. “Fuck you!”, was everything that Aiko could say before she was thrown on a steel chairs. She hit the chairs head first and falls to the ground. Where she was laying groaning und almost not moving any more.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon May 02, 2016 8:49 am

Victoria smiled as her opponent hit the stairs and fell to the ground.Victoria knew that she had an advantage here as she pulled the girl a little bit away from the apron and cleared the outside area where she was by so she couldn't get any weapons.

Smiling, Victoria flipped the girl onto her back and said. "MMMM Bad girl, you shouldn't swear you know..." VIctoria then pulled the girl's legs up and put her in a Boston crab.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Aiko screamed as loud as she could she was put in the Bosten crab. Her Backs begun to hurt like hell. She pushes herself from the ground a bit and to grape a weapon to get the fuck out of this hold. But she dispread she noticed that there where nothing close enough to grape it. She her only option was hopping for mercy of her opponent.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue May 03, 2016 4:12 am

Victoria held the hold their about a minute, letting the crowd hear Aiko's screams. Aiko cries were making the crowd go crazy, and Victoria liked the feel of crushing the Japanese girl in the hold. She didn't want to permanently hurt her though yet, not because she cared for the girl, but if she had anything broken, it would be harder to make her cum. So the french girl had to find a way to let her go, but didn't want to just do that, that wasn't fun. So Victoria smiled as she came up with a new idea.

"Aww... it looks like a certain little girl is in pain" Victoria said playfully "I bet you want out of this hold, but these fans and I would like to see you in there for even longer. But prehaps you can give us something we want and we can get you out of this! How about...." Victoria acted like she was pondering for a second. "That is a wonderful white bikini top you are wearing. Would you mind taking it off and handing it over to me so I can get a better look? I'm sure the crowd would like that as well.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 03, 2016 8:15 am

When Aiko heard what Victoria said she became angry. “I am not giving into you bitch. I will give you a dame!”, she shouted out. She put her hands against the flour und she pushed herself up as far as she could. “I am not done yet!” With one fast move she tried to turn herself around and tried to throw Victoria down from her. As she would be successful she would crawl away as fast as possible and get to the next weapon she could find.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next