Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 10 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:35 am

Victoria smiled as the woman came charging at her for a clothesline, but she seemed distracted, about what Vic didn't know, either how much of an idiot she was for not finishing The french when she had the opportunity, or at her own pride. Pride of a fighter? Victoria Had the pride of a Victor, and was about to prove it. As Aiko tried to clothesline Vic, she would step out of the way and try to trip Aiko.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 10 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by xalex Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:12 am

Aiko rushed towards her opponent. She hoped she could sent her down to the mat. But Vic just sidestep her. She Aiko missed her target. When Aiko was running next to Vic she suddenly felt that there was something in her way. Vic had put one of her leg into the way of Aiko. Aiko stumbled and fall hard to the mat.

She laid there moaning a bit. That was not go for her. She had to take so much up to this point, even a simple fall like this could make big impact on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Victoria smiled as the girl on laid on her front with Victoria standing in front of her. This was a golden opportunity for her. She would deliver a few quick kicks to the side before jumping on the 18 year old's back, facing away from her head.

"Hmmmm, a very nice attempt." Victoria would lick her lips, fairly certain this match was over at this point, grabbing Aiko's legs. "But now it is time for you to submit!" The French woman wold pull her opponents legs back, lock them in, and attempt a Boston Crab. It wasn't the best as Victoria wasn't that great at submissions, but it was still causing a good bit of pain to Aiko. Victoria would smile, knowing that her opponent submitting would not end the match, but if she couldn't get out on her own and had to try, it would be music to Victoria's ears.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Aiko felt a powerfull kick into her side. She screamed out in pain.

Then Vic sit down on her back and grabbed her legs. IN the next moment she was catch into a bostom Crab. The young girl started to scream out in pain. She tried to fight her way out but failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:18 am

Victoria would smile as she arched her back and made the hold even tighter. She would smile and yell, "Scream for me! Beg me for mercy! Submit, and then I will only hold it in for a little longer!" Victoria might be lying there and hold it long after she submitted, She wasn't sure herself.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Aiko`s back was hurting like hell. She bit her lips. Then the pain even increase and the hold become tighter. “Forget it you franc bitch I will never beg for mercy for you! Before that I will pass out!” Aiko put her hands against the mat and pushed herself up. She tried to hold her body over the mat and tried to crawl over to the ropes. She know that there was no rope break in this match up. But Aiko tried to grab the mid rope and pull herself up. She hoped when she pulled herself up Vic would no longer be able to hold on to her and would fall off from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Victoria would try to pull her opponent away from the ropes, but she was desperate and Victoria realized quickly that she was going to get there. Right before she got to the ropes, Victroria let her opponent go and tried to quickly stomp her opponent in the back before she got up.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Aiko reach out for the ropes. Just a bit more. Only a few inces more and she would finaly reach the ropes. Aiko gave everything she could, trying to make herself as long as possible.
Suddenly she felt a relive. The hold she was in was opened and she was free. Aiko breathe in deeply when her back was becoming straight again. She was panting very badly. Then she puts her hands against the mat, hopping she could stand back up again. Then suddenly she felt how a stump on her back stents her back down. She screams out when the foot hits her back hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:05 am

Victoria would smile as the young girl who had showed her mercy was screaming in pain and panting, trying to regain her breath. The French woman would lick her lips and think that this match has gone on long enough, it was time to finish the bitch.

The dark haired beauty would grab her opponent by her leg and yank her back toward the center of the ring. She rolled over so she was laying on her back. Victoria sat on her breast, spat on her opponents pussy before leaning down and just eating out Aiko's pussy.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:36 pm

AIko felt how she was torn into the center of the ring. It wasn´t the best idea to give Vic another chance and right now she was going to pay for this. But this wasn´t the end yet!
There was still some fight left in the Japans girl. She bite her lips when Vic sit down on her tits. She needed just the right moment to fight back. Then Vic bowed down and started to work with her mouth on Aiko´s pussy. The young girl screamed out from enjoyment, she started to struggle wild. This was bad for her but right now she saw her chance to fight back.
Aiko tried to lift her legs up and wrap it around Vic´s neck. Then Aiko tried to pull her opponent down on the mat and hold her in a head scissor for some time, putting all her strength in holding together her legs. She tried to cut the air away from the franc women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next