Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emily vs. Chelsea: Maid's(?) Debut!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Emily vs. Chelsea: Maid's(?) Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily vs. Chelsea: Maid's(?) Debut!

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 pm

It seemed that Chelsea was ready to finish this fight going by what she heard. Emily wanted to fight, she was wanted to fight back so bad, but her body just wouldn't listen. There was a tugged at her hair that forced her up. All she could manage was a harsh glare at Chelsea before she was nailed right in the jaw with a kick that sent her back to the canvas with a thud. She moaned, nearly conscious by the blow to the head. "Uuuugh..."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Emily vs. Chelsea: Maid's(?) Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily vs. Chelsea: Maid's(?) Debut!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:00 pm

It seemed Emily was truly down and out, and if she couldnt fight back Chelsea saw no reason to keep the fight going much longer that was just pointless harm. So she simply laid on top of the battered redhead and lifted up her leg.

It wasn't a bad start but she felt Emily gassed out to quickly, she started with alot of potential so maybe there was room for improvement. In hindsjight she was getting ahead of herslef assuming Emily was finished but given how she hadnt down much to fight back she could very well be out of it as the ref started to count.

"ONE!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Emily could just barely hear the referee make the count, her mind still slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. She felt someone's weight on top of her and her leg lifted, revealing the panties underneath. Obviously it was Chelsea trying to finish the match, and Emily could do little to fight against. All she do was forced out a spiteful, "Get off..." While desperately trying to remain awake as the referee made the second count.

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 pm

From there it seemed plenty simple on what to do, Emily looked like she was struggling to stay awake and Chelsea saw no reason to just prolong the beating any more then she had too. Some girls might have been interested in such an opportunity but Chelsea just wasn't that kind of person.

"Better luck next time Emily." She said as the ref came down to start counting but all Emily was give her a command that Chelsea had no intention of following, even if she did what would Emily be able to do next?

"Three!"

And just like that the match was over and Chelsea finally got off her as the bell rang declaring her the victor. And impressive fashion too as Emily seemed to lose steam pretty fast and that allowed her to dominate the second half of it, something the maid woukd have to work on for next time, for now she would gladly have her hands raised for this night.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Emily could just barely make out Chelsea's words, but as they slowly pieced together in her mind they didn't make her feel any better. The anger she had felt from her loss soon turned to rage as the final count was made. The last thing she wanted was pity, especially after she had came at her opponent with complete sadistic intent. Her eyes opened wide and locked onto Chelsea as she got off of her. She had enough energy to get onto her knees, but not much else. "I don't want your pity." She spat out. "I want revenge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:42 am

Chelsea looked down at Emily when she spoke up her eyes looking confused as she seemed to be pissed anout the loss and hammering anout how she wanted revenge, revenge for what losing? Thats not Chelsea fault still she didn't appreciate the comment she was giving her and responded in turn.

Growling she sent her foot into Emily's side to send her back to the floor. "I didn't give you my damn pity, trust me theres a fine line for that and you are the farthest from it. And if this is how well you fight good luck on that whole 'revenge' thing. I can do with another easy win." She said before walking off and leaving the fellow redhead in the ring, high-fiving fans as she made her exit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 pm

"Guh!" Emily went down again, hands quickly tending to where she was kicked. She looked back up at Chelsea with a glare, her words cutting her pride. "You..." She wanted to say something back, something smart and sarcastic enough to make Chelsea take back what she said, but nothing came out. What could she really say to that? Forget it... Emily fored herself up and began walking out of the ring. No one in the crowd said anything to her, not a cheer, jeer, or anything in between.

"Emi-chaaan!" Emily looked up to see her boss, standing at the very front of the crowd and waving at her. "You'll win next time Emi-chan, I know it!"

"Heh..." Emily shook her head. What a stupid woman I work for... making me wear this get-up and letting me get thrown around like that. Despite what she had went through and despite the lack of a cheering crowd Emily found herself smiling. Okay then, if I can't win yet, then I've got some training to do...

Chelsea wins via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5