by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Celebration!

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celebration! - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebration!

Post by Serpon Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 pm

It seemed that things were going pretty well.  Everyone was getting along, the three of them could now probably sit back, relax and enjoy the night.  It was also interesting to be in the presence of Cecilia Northman one of the most famous AFW wrestlers.  Perhaps she could even learn a few things from the older Northman after all, the older sister seemed to have seen it all and gone through it as well.  Surely she had some wisdom she could pass down.

Yet Akiha thoughts were cut short as there was suddenly a knock coming from the door.  Akiha would recompose herself, no longer looking as a friend but more like a rival.  The door quickly opened soon afterwards and a wrestler entered.  Akiha felt she had seen her on TV or something but was having a hard time recalling her name.  Either way, she had no idea why she was here but she needed to keep her's and Belinda's secret so that no one else would find out.

The raven hair then watched the new guest gave an awkward look as she slowly said congratulations.  It was clear she was confused, after all, Belinda and Akiha were seen as enemies who were constantly at each other throats.  Yet as Akiha watched, she realized that this person was eyeing mostly Cecilia and had paid little attention to Akiha herself.  Akiha was relieved in a way as she was not the center of attention or confusion.

She then watched as Belinda gave the girl a bit of a hug and declared she had won.  Akiha face would turn a bit red from jealousy.  She then watched as Cecilia eyed the new girl.  It seemed that there was a bit of tension between the two.  For now, Akiha would simply give a serious look and see how things played out.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:09 pm

The former idol certainly had no intention of crashing the party, she certainly would not have made an appearance had she known who was going be there. However she wanted to slam her head on the wall for not putting two and two together, Belinda Northman- Cecilia Northman, perhaps Misaki never paid attention to Belinda's last name but in any case it was like getting hit with ice water, when she realized the relationship of the two.

Misaki had agreed to help Belinda with her wrestling skills, she would not back down just because her big sister was an arrogant bitch. Still, more thoughts invaded her mind, especially on why Belinda would ask Misaki for help when Cecilia, her big sister, was already an established pro wrestler who could help the blonde cutie.

Misaki tried to break eye contact with Cecilia, who looked quite pissed off as it is. Misaki focused more on Belinda, returning the hug and smiling. "Yes you did, congratulations Belinda. I think you'll be great wrestler one day, a future champ! Just keep at it" she tried to gave the blonde cutie some encouraging words.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Belinda was fairly happy that her teacher was here, it was a rather nice that Misaki would come here to congratulate her...even though Misaki and Cecilia did have a bit of a trouble relationship from what Belinda had heard....or perhaps she didn't know about their relationship ? Now that she thought about it, Belinda had never actually thought about it and Misaki hadn't brought it up, the young blond just felt it was kinda obvious ? She and Cecilia looked so alike...at least that was what everyone said.

After the hug and Misaki's kind words, the blond stepped back, a big smile on her face as she'd nod her head. " Yeah! I'll keep it up! Keep aiming for the top until it's under your feet! Right ?!" Belinda let out as she'd then turn around...well this was a rather awkward situation though....how was she supposed to explain to Misaki the whole thing with Akiha and what they had going ? aaah...her gaze turned to Cecilia who looked rather frustrated...what could she do ?!

The taller blond would roll her shoulders a bit as she would glance back between the three girls, she hated this...she hated Misaki...hell she hated all of this entire situation. She understood if Belinda didn't want to be trained by her, but couldn't she have picked someone other than Misaki.

Cecilia was no fool though, she could read the situation pretty well...considering that she was probably the only one the two of them have told their little secret....and even that wasn't cause they actually wanted to from the looks of it. Cecilia would let out a loud sigh of annoyance. Moving her hand up she'd attempt to place it roughly on Akiha's head as a rough pat. " Aaah well! Better like next time kid, you need to keep up with your training and not embarrass me so much." Cecilia let out sounding rather reluctant to try and cover for the two of them. Trying to play the whole thing of as if the reason why Akiha was here was cause Akiha was her student...even though that wasn't actually true....yet..

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:53 pm

So far it seemed that no one was really paying attention to Akiha as if she had zero presence in the room.  This feeling wasn't exactly new to her, she had experienced similar things with her parents.  Still right now she was grateful, as each moment she went unnoticed was another moment for her to come up with  a plan.  That being said her focus was now split, half of it trying to think of a way to get out of the situation and the other half was observing the tension building up between Misaki and Cecilia.

Suddenly Akiha would feel someone touching her hair, her eyes would shift to the fool doing this, ready to kill them... until she realized it was Cecilia.  She suddenly then heard what Cecilia said and was a bit shock by this.  Yet after a second she realized what was going on and decided to play along with it.  “Sorry about that Sensei.  Though it's only recently you have started to train me.  That being said, perhaps we should step it up a bit more.  I'm sure my body can handle it and I'm sure you want to push me even more.” stated Akiha as she continued to play with it.  That being said, being trained by Cecilia was actually something the Japanese girl would be up for.  There was so much that a veteran like her could teach Akiha who had not even been wrestling for a year.

Akiha would now shift her attention to Belinda, wanting to see how her rival would react to all this.  Would she even believe it, perhaps she would be jealousy or shock?  Either way, it was going to be amusing to see how things would go from here.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:54 pm

Misaki was happy to hear from her student, she tried to keep her focus on Belinda as much as she could and trying to ignore the tension that was growing between herself and Cecilia, not to mention the fourth lady that was in the room, which was Belinda's opponent in the tournament.

"Yes, indeed. That's absolutely right"she said smiling brightly at the blonde. Miskai overheard Cecilia and Akiha talking, about their own little training regime and how Cecilia had been training Akiha. Could this be another coincidence or was this simply a strategy for Cecilia to annoy Misaki and Akiha to annoy Belinda, clearly this would be more of a surprise to Belinda since her sister would be training her direct rival.

Misaki turned to Akiha "Well, you're in good hands. Im sure Cecilia can really help you be one the best as well, just keep at it"she would say before turning back to Belinda, still trying to ignore Cecilia all this time. "Well then Belinda, enjoy your victory...."she said as she tried to make a quick exit of the scene before things get a bit complicated.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:15 am

It seemed to Cecilia as if her little diversion had worked, saying something like she was training Akiha was at least looking like a good excuse now that Misaki seemed to have bought it, of course the pompous Berserk bitch didn't pay any attention to the blond, as usual she seemed to think she was better than the blond beauty....a part of Cecilia wanted to step up and rip off one of Misaki's arms only so she could beat the bitch up with it as if it was a bat. Still she refrained herself from doing so, holding back quite a bit even physically having to tense up to not step forward and throwing a punch into that pretty face.

Belinda seemed to be quite well off at the moment, happy and all...up until Cecilia said what she said, her eyes widened a bit before she'd take a few seconds to gather her senses and then nod her head slowly. She turned her attention back to Misaki and answered her teacher with a wary smile. " Y-yes! I will. See you next week for some training ?" She let out as Misaki was leaving. Belinda was probably a tad bit shocked hearing something like that from Cecilia....maybe it was true ? or was it just a ruse that Cecilia made to make it seem as if Akiha was here fro a different reason than she actually was ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:32 am

This whole situation felt a bit odd to Akiha. Misaki had been in and out before Akiha could even talk to her or introduce herself. Then again perhaps that was for the best but part of her had hoped perhaps they could talk a bit and got to know one another. Perhaps they could talk another time, for now, she would focus her attention back to the two remaining Northmans. They would now be able to talk normally and not hide anything.

Akiha decided to first address the so-called Elephant in the room that Cecilia had created with her last statement. “So Cecilia, when do we start training?” ask Akiha in a half joking manner as she teased the older Northman as she then tried to slip her arms around Belinda's neck to give her an affection hug. “Also Belinda, what do you want to do to celebrate?” ask Akiha as she glared into her lover's eyes while giving a smile.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:56 am

Cecilia was visibly a bit annoyed at Misaki's arrival and as annoyed by the fact that she had left already...the taller blond would shrug her shoulders soon enough and then move to seat herself again...though just as she did the raven haired girl asked her a question. " Oh ? ...uuh, whenever the hell I have time, I guess." The blond beauty would let out as she'd shake her head a bit, letting out a loud groan at this whole thing.

Belinda was a bit surprised at the whole Cecilia training Akiha concept and couldn't help but wonder what would happen in regards to that. Belinda would look on at Akiha as she moved up and hugged her then asked her that question, something that made the blond cutie blush lightly... " Hmm, I'm feeling a bit tired...and hurting. I'm sure you do as well, how about we go home and watch some stuff in bed ? Just lying down with some snacks and fun television."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:25 am

Akiha could see that Cecilia was annoyed.  After all, not many people have the type of rivalry that Belinda and Akiha shared.  Most rivalries involved hate and animosity to one another.  Still Akiha couldn't help but smile at Cecilia statement.  Due to the rivalry that Cecilia had with Misaki and how Belinda was Misaki student, Akiha had become Cecilia student.  She was now going to learn from one of the best that AFW had to offer.  “I look forward to it.  Just tell me when your free and I will clear my schedule.” stated the Japanese wrestler in a motivated voice.

The raven hair wrestler then turned her attention to Belinda.  It seemed that her rival wanted to relax after their match.  Akiha could understand, she was also exhausted and hurting from their match.  “Well, I am fine with that.  If you wish me to join, I shall.  That being said I will arrive on my own, after all, we can't be spotted together.” stated Akiha as she gave a wink.  She was looking forward to spending some time with Belinda at her home just relaxing, it would be a great way to relax and bond together after the brutal match they had just been through.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:30 am

Cecilia would grumble a bit as she would then shake her head a bit....it seemed as if Akiha was on board with the idea of being trained by Cecilia...though the blond didn't know if she exactly wanted to...she was fairly busy as of late and couldn't exactly waste much time to try and teach this girl....though maybe sometime when she was bored it could be a fun way to pass the time ? Maybe.

Belinda would shake her head a bit before letting out a light giggle, moving her hands to wrap her arms around Akiha's frame and hug her closer. " It's only natural that I want you there." She let out in a happy manner as she would move up and nuzzle her face into Akiha's. " I'll shower and stuff...then I'll head off, so just come whenever you want. I'll be waiting."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next