Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Shindig had to be honest with his answer and he felt embarrassed to even say so, but it was still the truth. But when Yoshiro responded with somewhat of a nervous tone in her voice, he had a little bit of a hunch. Is it perhaps she felt the same about him too? Or perhaps she was only testing his feelings? So, Shindig would take a deep breath and ask, "Yoshiro, can I ask you a question? Do YOU like me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon) - Page 10 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 25, 2016 7:28 am

The bird sighs and walks over to a bench to sit down. "I dont know..." She whines out. Yoshiro shouldn't have asked that. It set out to be a whole mental pass. She looked over to him, wherever he was, sitting or standing. "I'll be honest with you...I kinda do. But, I've been so conflicted with myself lately."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Shindig would follow Yoshiro to sit next to her on the bench so she can have some company. When she told him that she kinda liked him, he was a little surprised himself. "Conflicted? May I ask on what that might be?" He wants to help in any way he can to hopefully find the problem and fix it. After all, it's a true friend would do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 am

"I guess at this point I can say...I dont really know what I want in life. I thought I liked someone, then thought I wanted something different. Abd now...That different doesnt seem so appealing since I uh....Met you today." Yoshiro gave a small and unsure shrug and nervous smile.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 am

Shatter silently thought about what he should and prayed that he wouldn't say anything foolish and hurtful. As soon as he found the words to say, he took a deep breath and made sure he was clear and concise. "Hmm...so if you don't mind me asking, what does your heart tell you?" He only wanted to hear what Yoshiro truly felt. Does she truly feel something more about Shatter from when they first met earlier?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:37 am

Yoshiro looked down at the ground. "My heart tells me to slow down. Slow down bed I end up hurting it again. So Im gonna do just that. Go slow." She looked back up to the man and smiles. "If you dont mind, I want us to take this slow."

She offered him a hand. "We'll see where this'll take us."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am

Shatter nodded his head in understanding the advice that Yoshiro felt can help her with her feelings. When she offered a hand to him, he would pause for thought before smiling and accepting her hand in his. He would say, "I believe that is a good way to start. Close friends, companians...and perhaps training partners."

Shatter then slowly started to stand and wondered if Yoshiro will follow. If she liked, he can help walk her home.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:07 am

Yoshiro looked up at the man as he stood. She stood up with him and nods. "Yeah..." The woman gripped his hand a bit tighter and walked with him out of the park. "Im fine walkimg myself home. Ill see you again then." She pecks his cheek and let go of his hand to walk off and back home.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:28 pm

The two walked away from the bench and began their trek out of the park. Shindig would think back on the day and thought it was a very interesting. He met a new girl, had a friendly spar, got ice cream, and had a nice conversation. But what's more surprising is the fact that she might take a liking into him. Time will tell where this kind of bond will lead them.

As soon as Yoshiro says that she is fine to walk back home on her own, Shindig nods and says, "Okay then, thanks again for a great day. I'll see you too, Yosh-" He suddenly stopped when he felt her lips giving him a peck on the cheek. At that moment, he blushed and felt his cheek to reassure that it was a real peck. Yoshiro continued her walk and Shindig only uttered one word under his breath. "Yoshiro..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10