by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon) - Page 9 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:28 am

Shindig nods as he replies, "Why, yes, I have." His mind would think back to the first time coming to this place, only with a companion. "When my olderr sister and I wanted to get some ice cream on the go, this shop was actually fairly close to our place. We went in, tried out their banana split to share, and it was delicious!" He rubbed his tummy and licked his lips in remembering that day. "Mmm! And ever since then, we invited our friends to join us and spend some good quality time together. I bet that you would definitely come back here once you try their banana split." He showed confidence in his speech as he felt sure that his new friend will love it.

Soon, their order number gets called and Shindig would go over to the counter to pick up the tray of their order to bring it over. The banana split showed its classic look with hot fudge, nuts, and a cherry on top.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon) - Page 9 Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Maybe in good faith, or a dumb assumption, he thought of the two of them as friends. Well enough that he brought her to where he usually brought friends. Yoshiro had not really thought of the two of them as friends but...They were, weren't they?

And about then, the ice cream came. Her smile only becomes more defined as she took that first and big spoonful. "Mmmm..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 am

When Yoshiro took her first spoonful, Shindig was prompted to do the same. He made sure to get the cookie crumbs, the ice cream, and hot fudge together in one little scoop before savoring it. "Mmm..." he hummed in delight at how delicious his ice cream is.

Looking to Yoshiro, Shindig asked, "Well? What do you think?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Both of them seeming to enjoy their ice cream, Yoshiro blushes a tad and took the spoon out of her mouth. To the fact that they both made the noise to something trivial like ice cream. But it wasnt Lon before ahe took another spoonful.

"Its uh, good....Thanks."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:57 am

"No problem," said Shindig as he continued eating his ice cream. He is glad to see that Yoshiro is having a grand time with her own sundae and that blushing on her face says a lot on how delicious it is. He should know for that happened to him and his plder sister the first time they ate here.

Once the two were finished, Shindig would help Yoshiro clean up their spot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 am

It was so good. And it wasnt long until the both of them were done with their ice creams. She and he cleaned up the table. Yoshiro decided then something. She just was so curious to ask him. Once they left the ice cream shop and walked a bit away, she broke her nerves and questions:

"Do you like me?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 06, 2016 2:28 am

Shindig and Yoshiro cleaned up and headed out of the parlor. Shindig was still licking his lips in yummy satisfaction from the vanilla, fudge, and cookie crumbs in his order. He was thinking of what else the two can do today until Yoshiro asks him a question. He would focus on her and say, "Hm? Oh, yes! I do like you. I feel that you are a very friendly and easygoing person, but you are also a very tough fighter who tries her best in what she does. That is very admirable about you. Why do you ask?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 09, 2016 1:50 am

Turmoil started after what was supposed to be a beautiful relationship with Conza. But that withered and died. Yoshiro then turned to something else. By maybe she didnt need to do that... "Thats not what I meant. I meant in more than a 'friend' sort of way."

Yoshiro stopped him at a park entrance. "Im not sure what Im trying to say...But maybe you can help me with that."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 11, 2016 7:59 am

When Yoshiro stopped him at a park entrance, Shindig was asked if he can help her to clarify her question. Without further delay, he would think on it as he muttered, "More than a friend...more than a friend...more than a-" The third time he said it, Shindig's eyes grew wide in shock. He sloely turned his head to Yoshiro as his next sentence uttered a few at a time. "Wait a minute...are you asking if I...like you, like you? As in...love...you?"

He would blush a bright pink as he looked down at his sneakers and gulping in nervousness."Ummm...well, you are very cute, so....maybe?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 19, 2016 1:28 am

Boy. Either he was dense, or as oblivious as her male friends... Yoshiro put her hands on her hips while he thought on it. But the answer she got was slightly surprising to the bird. "Ah? A maybe? Well...Thats not a no so I-I guess thats fine. And we've only met today so that makes sense too..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next