Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 13 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:37 pm

A small sigh escapes Jay when Lina calmed him down. He began to look at the menu. A lot of good food. Breakfast was anytime= and lunch and dinner disnt look so bad either. He glanced over to Lina as she looked the menu.

He leans over and whispers: "Go on, get anything you want. My treat." Before going back to his menu.

When asked what the two women did, Beth spoke for them. "Well, I am a doctor. And Lucia used to be a police officer back in the U.S. She retired just a little over a year ago."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:27 am

Hearing Jay say what the plan was food wise still didn't help make things easier for her. She could still easily get anything on here and any amount of it, but still she didn't want to give a bad impression of herself and she would have some trouble deciding on what and how much of it, which hopefully Jay could pick up on and help her with.

"Oh?" Lina heard about what the ladies did, and heard that Lucia finished up with her line of work. "You don't look old enough to be retirement age. If you don't mind me asking how come you stopped, Lucia?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:57 am

"Ah, Lina." Jay says. He points to it on his menu. "Theg have big steaks here. I think I might get one of those. Or one of these pasta bowls. The picture makes them look pretty big." He could see she was struggling. Hopefully she wasnt terribly indecisive.

Lina appealing to Lucia's age made the woman smirk and chuckle."Being in my forties and looking like this is no easy task. I retired because I was shot during a large drug bust. It wasnt anything dangerous, but it did put me out."

"Lucia shows up at the hospital to volunteer and such when she can."

"It'd be boring to stay at home and wait for you" Lucia laughs, giving a small shove to her partner. She then looks to Lina. "If I may ask, how old are you? You dont look to be any older than...25?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Noticing what Jay pointed out she gave him one of those cute anime girl pleading looks, which she was trying to tell him she wanted both. If Jay told them of the amount of food she could intake and not gain a pound she wouldn't deny it. Her look changed to that of concern and disappointment when she heard what happened with Lucia. “One of my close friends that I manage is also in that line of work…well, still is. Luckily she hasn’t had anything like that happen to her yet. And I’m guessing there was nothing else you could have done to stay on board?”

She is glad to hear that Beth is in the profession where she can help people and that Lucia still tries to help out in a positive way. “Yeah around there” she mentions somewhat modestly when asked about her age.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Smirking, Jay rolled his eyes before nodding and letting Lina have her wish. How could Jay ignore an adorable face like that?

Lucia, meanwhile, shrugged. "Yeah. I tried to, but not that hard." She wasnt going to press age further as it was not kind to ask a woman her age. But to guess was just as dangerous.

A waitress comes up to the table with a pen ready. "Hi! May I take your order? "

"I'll have a steak with red mash potatoes." Jay says
Beth follows up. "I'd like a turkey club, please."
"Can I have a pasta bowl?" Lucia asks.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:13 am

Lina whispers to Jay, asking him to do the order for her so she doesn't get carried away.  She tries to look innocent about it and let's Jay go ahead, almost not giving him a say in the matter.

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 am

Jay wondered what Lina wanted him to do. By that became apparent as she told him. Jay says calmly to the one taking their order, as if it were no big deal: "And the lovely lady would like a steak with a side of mashed potatoes and an alfredo pasta bowl. And that'll be all." Jay glances at Lina to make sure that the order was good.

If it was, they'd hand off the I menus to the woman and she'd be on her way to the kitchen to put in the order.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:37 pm

She smiled at him. Obviously if given the chance to have more she would take it, but that helped for now as she cuddled next to him for a moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:55 am

A smile crosses Jay's lips as she cuddled up next to him, leaning into him a bit. He wrapped an arm around her to keep her close.

"So..." Lucia interrupted. "Just how did you two meet? If it wasn't in a ring, I mean." She says with a small and snide chuckle.

Jay's body tenses up a bit. He didnt think they had a good excuse. They really met when and after Jay was abducted. But, he couldn't tell them that. Hell, he couldn't really tell anyone that. "Uh..." His eyes drift to Lina.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Part of her couldn't remember exactly, though something did come to mind but it didn't sound right so she didn't mention it. "Uhm...it...just, sorta happened?" She looked at Jay and gave him a small shrug, wondering if that would do, though part of her wanted him to think of something more believable. Her facial expression changed to a more curious, but had a small mischievous hint as well. "Saaayy, what about you two? It's not every day two pretty ladies such as yourselves get together then decide to adopt someone like Jay? Even more so what took things so long to find him?" She recalled hearing a little bit about being kidnapped when he was younger, but if he was gone for so long what took them so long to find him, or did they give up and just got lucky one day? She didn't know, but info like this might be good to know, that and it could give Jay time to think of something...or if they were lucky it could cause the women to drop the subject of wanting to know how she and him became to be.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next