by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad - Page 14 Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:54 am

Jay shrugged back. He didn't want to be the one to tell them how it happened

And Lina certainly wasn't gonna tell them without getting some sort of shock or rile from his mothers. Instead, she turns the tables back on them. And, almost as if on cue, their food had arrived. The plates being set on the table before the four.

"Well, he wasn't like the little moody shit you have sitting next to you." Lucia says, smirking at her little jab at Jay. "He too, was once a baby. Beth and I had just married. Our meet wasn't much special, honestly. Just a chance meeting at the park." She smiles a little in the reminiscing. "She came onto me."

Jay listens just as much as Lina did. Partially getting ready to eat, and hearing for the first time how the two women met.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:52 pm

While the explanation of them meeting was alright, that still left the gap between Jay going missing until now, and she would need something very convincing to satisfy her curiosity on the subject.  With the food arriving thing might become a bit difficult for Lina to give 100% focus on what was being discussed as she had to try hard not do devour everything on the table in under ten seconds.  She wasn't that out of control and has been able to eat calmly around Jay, she has been known that if she decides to let herself go and pig out it would be quite the spectacle.

Last edited by Maxy on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:56 am

Jay looks over to Lina. "Mm, looks good doesn't it, Lina?" His lips curl up slightly into a small smile. He knew that one of Lina's biggest pleasures was eating. And eating a lot. He has seen her go off a few times, but she had control not to do that around his parents, who didn't really know Lina that well. For a minuet or two, everyone would start to dig into their food and surely enjoying it.

After that, Lucia delves a little deeper into the story. "Some time after we got married, we decided to adopt a baby. We got all ready and when we went to get him...He...He was gone. There had been a kidnapping the night prior. The search went on for a few months before it got called off."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:11 am

She nodded at Jay's food question. The explanation by Lucia satisfied her partially. It did explain how they were going to originally meet with Jay first and then the search stopping, however she still wondered if it ever bothered them that it took so long and how they managed to get back together...for the first time...if it made sense to put it like that. She was getting more information and that was great, but things still didn't feel wrapped up enough detail wise.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am

Jay would ask almost just what Lina was thinking. "Weren't you guys...Worried?"

"Oh heavens, more than that! We were traumatized..." Beth spoke out. "It was nerve-wracking and we worried for so long. The months turned into years. You weren't even officially ours yet but...It still hurt." She sips of her drink. "That Nick Solem is a real good friend of yours. He found us through the old internet archives and got in contact with us, saying you were alive and well in Japan."

Lucia took over this part of the conversation, a bit of a temper in her voice. "He said you had become a wrestler. I didn't believe it at first until we saw a match of yours online. I was wondering what the hell you were doing, in such a violent field..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 am

"Sometimes that's what I wonder" Lina mentions in response to Lucia's comment "Especially in a place like that. Granted he was there well before I met him, but as I mentioned earlier the people I manage I do what I can to keep them away from the freaks that just want to rape people. They aren't afraid of taking on tough opposition, but if they are to be beaten it is best if it happens against an opponent, who like them, can wrestle and takes wrestling seriously. How this place Jay decided to take his career can balance the true wrestlers and people who have no business being anywhere near a ring cause they'll just soil it upon entry is still a mystery to me. However if Jay has a goal and other things he wants to have happen then it's my job to either make it happen or find something close to it." If Lucia and/or Beth wanted to know about the other people she managed to see if Jay was in good company she had nothing to hide.

The explination the ladies gave on top of that satisfied her for the time being.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 pm

"Its better than where I was before. I just traveled state to state. From New York to California. Once I hit the coast, I decided to cross the ocean into Japan. I didn't have much left to do." Jay says in defense for himself.

"That didn't mean you should have joined some organization like this." Lucia replies back. "You're lucky to have a manager who'll give you some direction for once."

The air was silent for a bit after that while everyone continued to eat. There was still a bit of tension between Jay and Lucia, but nothing came of it for the time being. Beth, remembering what Lina had said, came up with a question. "Who...Else do you manage? If thats uh, okay to ask. I would like to know who Jay is around..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 am

"Quite a few people actually" Lina tells her. "The main group I look after are the current tag team champions." She adds that she's also extended an offer to some friends of theirs but the need for her hasn't come up but the connections between the members of WhiteGale and those in question were good. "They're good people" referring directly to Daisuke, Sion, and Lita. "They got a lot going on for them both in and out of the ring so they keep me pretty busy but I don't mind."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 pm

It was starting to get obvious to see that Lucia was still very skeptical about anything that Jay did. Though, she was still wary with Lina's actions as well. "And were they your friends before, and they asked if you could manage? Or did you meet them here? And...What made you want to manage?" She was obviously asking the hard hitting questions.

And with each one, Jay seemed to be getting more nervous. And Jay was running out of food to stress-eat.

Whatever the answer was though, Beth would tap her foot on Lucia's to prompt her to stop. But whether or not she would was a different thing altogether.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 am

Lina was getting the feeling Lucia was probing her. "Yeah I knew them before hand. And it just sort of happened but nobody had a problem with it and we talked it over before hand." As for why she wanted to manage she calmly said "Something different."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next