Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Please Don't Be Mad

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Please Don't Be Mad Empty Please Don't Be Mad

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:52 am

Jay had made a bold choice. One that he did on his own, even though he had a manager who should have been informed at the very least. Jay's decision to become a possible candidate for the Tension Hentai belt had put him with two possible outcomes. Melissa not choosing him and he going on with his life, or the equally real option of being chosen and going on to fight for that belt. And as he had already told Melissa, and was going to tell his manager, he would fight to win. And he would try to win, no matter how he did it. Although, Jay did not know who he feared more. The powerful and busty Melissa, GM of Tension? Or a very pissed off manager in Lina Inverse?

Maybe where he was going to take her after telling her would soften the blow. Jay had texted his manager to meet him at his home at around noon. His exact message was: --Lina, meet me at my apt. at noon. We have to talk. WE'll go out to eat afterwards--. It was only a matter of time before the woman hopefully showed up to his home. He reminisced about how he came to meet his manager, after being abducted and brought to a whole different planet. So many crazy things went on around here, that it probably wouldn't phase anyone if Jay told them. But he never really told anyone, as it still was a bit out of the box, even for the AFW. THe lion sat on his couch with crossed arms, watching the time tick away on his phone while he waited.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Be Mad Empty Re: Please Don't Be Mad

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 am

Things haven't been easy for Lina recently, but have been improving overall. Jill has gone above and beyond to help her with some issues she has been dealing with lately, which Lina's been feeling better mentally. Things aren't perfect but she feels more confident in herself.

She was having a lazy day when she heard the phone go off. She noticed it was Jay. Part of her was afraid to pick up as she hasn't spoken to him in a while. Not intentionally mind you, just with what she has been dealing with lately he didn't come to mind. Lita did offer to help her with some of the people she was managing for a little bit but from what she can recall never heard of Lita reporting anything about Jay. Still she responded "Sorry Jay but I'm halfway across the world and I don't know when I'll be back." Part of her wanted to go see him, but the next flight out wouldn't be for a while. She does add "You can call if it's important though."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:24 am

Jay got the message. Halfway across the world? Just what was she doing? it was something of a curious question that he might also ask. A phone call to Lina wouldn't be the same as a face to face talk. And he wanted the latter of the two. But, it was fine. He would still hit the call button for her number and started the call. He tries to get comfortable, as he was preparing for a long talk with Lina. Jay swallow his nerves and speaks when she picks up.

"Hello? Lina? Its Jay..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:32 am

Lina was hoping that he would call and was glad that he did. She picked up and said "Hey Jay. Sorry it's been a while." She spoke softly but she sounded like she was doing alright. "Everything ok?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am

"Yeah. It has been some time." He sighs a bit into the phone. "I may or may not have made a mistake. I applied myself towards getting a championship belt." Saying that may have put her hopes up, but Jay was about to cut down those hopes. "The belt Im going for is...The Tension Hentai belt." There was a bit of hesitation in his voice, as he was still fearful of the fury of Lina. Even if she was halfway around the world, she still struck fear into Jay.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:44 am

She wondered which one he was thinking of. It was no secret she had a team that was in the tag title picture, even if the last match wasn't completely in their favour. When she heard which one he was interested in she wasn't sure of what to think. She was surprised by that announcement. She thought about it for a moment before saying "I didn't know that was something that interested you that much. Are you sure about that?" She wanted to be supportive of him and know what his intentions were so she'd know what to do to try to help him succeed but she wanted to be sure about this.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:55 am

He thought she was going to blow up on him. But...Maybe not. "Im really only interested in the belt. Not so much with the Hentai..."

Lina asked him if this was a good idea to him. She sounded like she was going to support Jay's decision. He nodded a small amount and replies to Lina. "Yeah...I-I think it is. I dont see what could really go wrong. Although, Melissa hinted at me about a 2 vs 1 fight. Ive been in fights where the odds were against me all the time. But...Nothing like Hentai. Im not sure what to do, honestly."

He pauses for a moment. "Are you mad?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:02 am

"I'll admit it seems kind of odd to want to contend for a title in something that you're not as interested in. But if you're sure about it then I guess I got a job to do. No I'm not mad, just a bit unsure if you're way of thinking but again if that is what you want to shoot for alright." She then asks him how he wants her to help him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 am

She was supportive of his decision. "Heh, maybe you'll do your managing job for once then." He lightly jokes, aiming at her lack of appearance lately. Lina asks him then what she can do to help. "Im...Im not really sure. If it were a normal match, then I could just ask you to find me a sparring partner or something. But this...This is something much more different than that, Lina." He pauses. "Do you have any ideas...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:03 am

She tried to ignore that one comment he made. "Not sure...Though you said she hinted about a possible handicapped match. No clue as to who that might be against?" she wasn't sure about what to suggest at the moment, but she was trying to think.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next