Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ladies Night or Date Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladies Night or Date Night

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Akiha felt so relieved and happy when Belinda hugged her.  This just reinforced her belief that Belinda did truly understand her.  The two then step back as they spoke.  The raven hair wrestler listened as her blond counterpart spoke about making it up before letting out a giggle and saying it was a joke and she didn't have to make it up as Belinda was going to beat her up in the next match.  “I don't have to make it up, but I want to!  And yes, you're going to get a rematch where you can dominate me after the carnival.  I do have a wrestling ring in my mansion after all.” stated Akiha in response before she gave a blush in due to Belinda winking at her.

The Japanese wrestler then continued to pay attention to her friendly rival as she spoke about how they were going to go to the carnival and have as much fun as possible before asking if it was a deal and offered her hand to be shaken.  “Deal.” stated Akiha as she then shook Belinda hand while giving a confident smile before listening to the Northman talk about clothing and how it would probably look better on her.  “Don't be silly, the colors match you, on me it would clash, I don't think anyone else could make it work better than you.” stated Akiha as she was then hugged by Belinda causing her to smile and hug her back before then getting nuzzled.  Part of her wanted to giggle, but she decided to refrain from it.

The two would then make their way to the limo, the door was being held open by the driver.  Akiha would let Belinda enter in first before following her in.  Once the two were inside, the driver would close the door and make his way to the front.  Inside there was a barrier between the passengers and the driver, so they could speak privately.  “While were on the way to the carnival, I think we could talk about a couple of things.  I remember you saying you wanted to talk about how it was... my first... time.” stated Akiha as she then gave a blush before recomposing herself.  “Or we could talk about our wrestling careers first, as I have been doing some thinking.” stated Akiha in a more confident.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 2 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Belinda was caught by a bit of surprise as Akiha spoke about how they were going to have a rematch and how the blond wrestler was going to dominate her, Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit before she'd lean in a bit closer towards her rival, she'd place her forehead against the raven haired girl's. " Don't assume I'm gonna dominate you! You're talking all the fun out of it." She'd let out in a rather serious tone, before she'd move her hand up to pat Akihas cheek. " I mean it won't change the fact that I will, but at least keep up the spirit and try ~" The blond would let out in a teasing manner before stepping back a step or so.

She found herself rather happy to hear that Akiha was liking how she looked and that the clothing was fitting her to some degree, something that Belinda had been rather worried about, she had wondered if it would be weird for her to wear such Japanese clothes...she didn't wanna over-step any boundaries or anything, or insult anyone.

Once Belinda had entered the limo and Akiha would follow, when they were finally in private though the blond got to hear Akiha speak again. Belinda would tilt her head as she looked on at her raven haired rival, watching as the girl spoke with quite the adorable blush on her face. " Hmmm...either is a decent subject. If you feel to flustered to speak about our little event in the shower...then we can speak about our wrestling careers and such." Belinda spoke out as she'd nod her head towards her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:04 am

Akiha watched as Belinda got close and place her forehead upon her rivals before saying how she didn't want the Japanese to give up but was going to dominate her regardless.  It was one of the many things the raven hair wrestler loved about her rival, Belinda didn't want an easy win and was confident in her own skills as well, always pushing Akiha to her limit.  The truth was that Akiha would try her hardest, but she knew she didn't stand a chance in this type of match.  Though she knew she was going to get dominated she was still looking forward to the match and giving it her all.  Yet instead of saying another word, she simply decided to enter the limo and not give out any more hints of what was to happen.

Once the two were in the limo Akiha took a moment to give Belinda two possible conversations to speak about.  One was about the after match hot shower encounter, also know as Akiha first time, the second was about their wrestling career.  The Sweden girl decided to let her raven hair rival pick.  “Very well, how about we talk about what happened in the shower.  It was my first... time.  You did take it after all... my virginity.” stated Akiha as the blush was still in her face as she then looked to the ground, unsure how to react or deal with the situation.  The whole thing was still new to her.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 2 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 am

Belinda would tilt her head yet again as she looked on at Akiha's blushing face, taking a second or two before she answered...which caused a moment of slightly uncomfortable silence. The blond would bring her hand up to brush a bit of hair back behind her ear...she'd look off to the side for a moment before returning her gaze to Akiha. " I see...well the easiest way to deal with it is to deal with it as you most see fit." Belinda would let out as she'd straighten herself up in her seat.

" If you feel it was something important and wonderful, then treat it as such. If not then ignore it as a simple thing we did to kill time. I know how I feel about it, but those are my feelings on the subject. Not yours." Belinda let out as she'd lean in a bit closer to Akiha, " What's important is how one feels, I won't push you in any direction you don't want to go. However, I'll be there for you if you want to follow me." Belinda'd let out, a slight blush on her cheek as she looked on at her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 am

Akiha eyes widen as she heard Belinda words.  It seemed that the raven hair girl had not stated her message correctly or at least that is what she thought.  “I did enjoy it... I mean it was good and I am glad my first time was... with you.  It's something... I will always treasure... as it was wonderful... and important.  I am hoping... maybe... we can do this... more often?  Maybe over time... we can get... more serious?... Also... I wouldn't mind... following you.” stated the Japanese wrestler as was clearly nervous about this and was now sweating a bit as she press her index fingers together and continued to blush as she looked up to Belinda.

The limo had now started and was making its way to the carnival, but there would still be some time before they arrived.  Akiha was nervous about this whole thing but she was glad she was finally getting it out of the air and so far Belinda seemed to be supporting her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 am

Belinda looked on as Akiha was trying to clear up the misconception that Belinda may have had, and it was something which Belinda did like hearing. After the Japanese girl was done the Swede would move in and try to place her hand softly down upon one of Akiha's, attempting to wrap it around the girl's hand and then lean in a bit closer. " Of course we can do it more often, and I already like you. So us getting serious won't be much of a problem." Belinda'd let out as she'd enjoy the blushing face of Akiha's for a second or two.

After those words and the short moment, Belinda'd lean in and try and lock lips with Akiha and try and initiate a sweet kiss with her rival. After a few seconds of a kiss, she'd try and pull back and gaze into Akiha's pure blue eyes. " You'll have to excuse my very Swedish way of handling things in this little relationship. It's pretty common for us to start with sex and then develop a relationship if we are compatible...think of it as not to waste time on a relationship that isn't going to work....but! In our case I'm fairly confident we'll be just fine." Belinda let out as she'd lean in towards Akiha hear and whisper. " No matter how hard we fight in the ring, I'll be happy to enjoy your company outside of the arena~" Belinda'd whisper softly into Akiha's ear before slowly pulling back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 am

It was now the moment of truth, the Japanese girl would now get to see what the Sweden girl thought of her and the two of them having a relationship. Akiha heart was now pumping and her entire focus was now on Belinda. Then her rival began to speak, saying how they could do it more often and how she already like her, so getting serious wouldn't be an issue as Belinda place her hand over Akiha. The raven hair girl was not sure how to react, part of her wanted to yell in joy and hug Belinda, but she couldn't do that here, she still needed to act somewhat professional for now and simply held her rival hand while thinking of what to do next.

As she began to think what to do next, Akiha realized that Belinda was getting closer. Before she knew it the two had lock lips causing her eyes to widen for a second before closing it as Akiha felt was practically in heaven at this point. But as the saying goes, all god things must end and after a few seconds Belinda broke off the kiss, leaving Akiha awestruck from the experience. She then looked into Belinda red eyes which seemed to burn with a passion that inspired the raven hair wrestler to keep trying better. The local Japanese listened as her blond counterpart began to speak once again, this time talking about her Swedish way of dealing with relationships and saying they could have a relationship.

Akiha simply nodded her head in agreement before deciding to speak, using Belinda last statement to move to the next subject. “Speaking of the ring, maybe we should switch subjects. I am not sure if you know, but the crowd and the viewers think we hate one another. I am thinking perhaps we play further more into this and pretend to hate one another in order to boost our careers. Though I want to get your thoughts on this and wonder if you would be okay with this.” stated Akiha in a now more confident tone than before.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 am

After the passionate kiss Belinda would keep her eyes fixed upon her rivals. All up to the point when Akiha would start to speak again, switching the subject between the two...though it was probably Belinda who had truly done that. Though now that it seemed as if the two of them were somewhat settled on their relationship. Though Belinda would ask teasingly for a confirmation. "So....does this mean we are going steady?~"  Belinda let out as she pulled away a bit from Akiha.

Now that the two of them were discussing their matches and stuff, Belinda would nod her head and listen intently at her rival as she spoke. Belinda would think about it for a moment before she'd fold her arms under her chest "hmmm..." she let out before she'd then sigh out a bit. "Well i dont mind. Though woulndt you come out as the badguy in all of this. Also...i mean we were fighting pretty seriously before this. Do we just keep this up or do we fight even more intensly? Cause im game either way." Belinda let out with a rather serious yet friendly face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:14 pm

As Akiha changed subjects, Belinda decided to ask for confirmation that they were in a relationship.  “I am going to let you drive and unless you want me to drive, but so far I think we are going pretty steady.” stated Akiha showing a bit of her submissive side.  Usually, she put up a strong front but she knew that Belinda had figured it out, so there was no point in hiding it from her rival.

Now talking about their wrestling careers, Belinda started to talk about how she didn't mind but was a bit concerned that Akiha would end up looking like the bad guy.  “Well first, I am already coming out as the bad guy, plus a few other wrestlers already see me like that.  I don't mind looking like the villain, it will boost both our careers.  As for the intensity, I have been giving it my all and I am constantly trying to get better, I assume you have been doing the same.  But what I meant involves what happens before and after the match, I was thinking more trash talking and maybe taking the victory poses to another level.” said Akiha as she explained the idea to her friendly rival.  She wanted to make sure that Belinda was down with this idea before executing it.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:29 am

Belinda would listen on at Akiha's words as her rival and well...now it was probably more correct to start saying girlfriend if they were now and item, was speaking about how they would exactly go about things, as such the blond would nod her head and sit back a bit, she continued to listen and when Akiha had finished saying what she had planned, Belinda would interject. " Well, trash talking I can do I suppose...I mean I don't even thing I do a whole lot of it against people who I really hate...so perhaps it would seem out of character if I suddenly start calling you names or the like, but general cocky trash talk should be fine. As for the victory pose thing ? I mean....I can try, it hasn't really been my style to do that too much, but I'll try my best." Belinda would let out with a cheerful and friendly smile as she looked on at Akiha.

Though she would steer the conversation a bit away from the more serious tone it had taken by following it up with a few teasing words. " Perhaps I should practice, since I'll have to strike a few the next few times we step into the ring. " Belinda would let out in a teasing manner to her rival as she'd teasingly put her tongue out, winking her right eye at her rival to assure her a bit that it was but a teasing little comment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next