Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:06 am

Belinda was already starting to lock in the hold as Alyssa soon enough started to try and find a way to stop her, the blond however was not so easily swayed from he goal, it was her intention of locking Alyssa into the figure four leg lock and as such she attempted to keep her leg in position and clinch the position down so that she could put a nasty strain and serious amount of pain down onto Alyssa's legs.

" You...don't have a choice here!" Belinda let out right back at Alyssa's howling shouts and attempts to resist.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

Post by bricktown Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:45 am

"Shit, nonono-" Alyssa screamed out again as she came incredibly close to having the leg lock placed on her in full. Her hands braced against the ground as she tried to rock side to side to try and disrupt Belinda's grasp. Considering that the Swede was stronger than her, the Bomber was fairly sure she'd be trapped with no escape if it was cinched in. Therefore, she had to bail out before the very last chance to stop failed to protect her from the blonde cutie's dangerous skills!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:09 am

Belinda struggled and tried as much as she could...but it seemed as if Alyssa was far more skilled than her in the art of submissions as no matter what she tried she just couldn't lock in that submission...sure she could put a bit of hurt on Alyssa...but she was never allowed to finally just clinch that hold in and make it as effective as possible.

The raven haired mad bomber soon slipped out of her grasp and the blond was forced to let out a huff of air in annoyance as she would start to rise up towards her feet on top of the bed, shaking her head as she would gesture for Alyssa to get up. " Okay...you don't want to get locked into a submission hold ?...that's okay! I've got other tricks!" Belinda let out with gusto.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:18 am

Alyssa didn't quite get up, of course. Instead, she scurried away as quickly as she could. Like a cockroach that had been exposed to the light, the Bomber was trying to flee from the danger that had made itself known. This undoubtedly was a cowardly move, but she wasn't interested in being drawn into an exchange that she would most likely lose. No, she'd make Belinda come after her.

"I won't let you use them, you whore!" She taunted, desperate and hateful to the last. "Come on. I'll drag you to the floor and make you cum until you cry!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:54 am

Belinda was not foolish by any regards, though she was getting annoyed by Alyssa's attitude. She watched as the woman scurried off to the far edge of the bed and started to spew out insults and threats. The Swede would shake her head and then attempt to make her way to the mad bomber.

Keeping a wary eye on Alyssa, she'd attempt to move in and grab a hold of Alyssa's head, trying to quickly tuck it in under her armpit for a quick frontal face lock, where her free hand would try and reach down for Alyssa's underwear, trying to grab a hold of them to then try and lift Alyssa up into the air and throw her backwards down onto the king sized bed for a simple snap suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:57 am

Alyssa wasn't quite prepared to deal with somebody with such prodigious strength as Belinda, but she did have a countermeasure in mind. The standard leg block to use against suplexes would only delay things by a few seconds, but a few seconds was all the Bomber needed. Grabbing the arm that the Swede used to trap her head, she pulled on it with both hands while twisting in the same direction, tilting her head back slightly so her chin wouldn't get stuck in the crook of Belinda's elbow.

If she could free herself, she would try and step behind her enemy, maintaining her grip with one arm while trying to wrap the other around the cutie's neck to deliver a cross-face chickenwing!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:00 am

Belinda found Alyssa's leg around her own which made it rather difficult for the blond to lift Alyssa up off of her feet. Soon enough the mad bomber started to try and pull herself free of their current situation...there was only one thing that Belinda could think of in order to put a stop to Alyssa.

The young blond pushed forward and tried to use her own legs to trip Alyssa's standing leg up, looking to fall down on top of Alyssa, which she hoped would disrupt the mad bomber enough for her to be able to grab a hold of Alyssa's wrists and attempt to pin them down against the bed, while Belinda herself...would try and place her large breasts down over Alyssa's face to try and lock her into a breast smother.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:51 am

Alyssa was not ready to face against Belinda's takedown attempt. Though she had moved into position to stop the blonde cutie, her enemy was strong enough to bull through that and take her down anyways. As the Bomber fell, she had to stop herself from reflexively punching Belinda in the face, distracting her long enough for the Swede to come and execute her next move. Not only did she pin Alyssa's arms down, she began to press her chest against the maniac's face.

There were many techniques Alyssa had suffered through in the past, but the breast smother was rather new. How was she supposed to counter that? Given her rotten personality, it really was difficult for her to resist the urge to simply let herself get taken out. In this case, however, she managed to get one leg between Belinda's, and started rubbing it rapidly to stimulate the Swede's groin!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:43 am

There was a slight moan that escaped from Belinda's mouth as she felt Alyssa's leg press up against her crotch and rub against it. The young blond shook her head a bit as she'd then try and tighten her grip on Alyssa's arms to keep her pinned beneath her breasts.

" Mm...n-no..."
Belinda managed to get out before she'd try and use her legs to try and wrap them, one around each of Alyssa's legs as she'd attempt to lock her foe into a grapevine hold as well, looking to take away control of all of Alyssa's limbs from the mad bomber.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:31 am

"No means yes in my book, Belinda." Alyssa's poisonous words were muffled, but they gave her strength. As soon as the Swede's legs moved out of position, the Bomber struck. Planting her feet on the bed, she pushed off so as to try and roll both wrestlers off onto the ground!

She was hoping for them to go off the edge, so as to dislodge herself from Belinda's chest and find some air. Would the blonde cutie fall prey to her trick?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next