Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman - Page 4 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 21, 2016 7:43 am

Belinda's eyes soon enough widened as she felt that hand on her panty covered crotch. Her struggles and yells of pain soon turned into low moans and weak squirms...

She tried to bite down onto her bottom lip to try and keep her moans contained. Shaking her head still the blond cutie would try and reach back with her hand and attempt to find a way to grab at Alyssa's panties...attempting to start trying to pull and yank on them a bit to try and pull Alyssa off of her...or at least give the girl a wedgie....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman - Page 4 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Match: Alyssa Blank Vs. Belinda Northman

Post by bricktown Sat May 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Alyssa's grin only widened once Belinda started moaning and squirming. Blondes were her thing, and the Swede's slow surrender to her was really turning her on now. She began rubbing harder, roughness starting to enter into her movements as she let out a quiet hiss.

"I'll be giving you some good care. Stop fighting already." There was a slow venom to her voice, lustful and mocking all the same. "Just one wouldn't h- Argh!"

Her taunting was cut off by Belinda giving her a wedgie, the panties digging into her groin and rear painfully as the cutie's strong hand yanked on them. Fighting through the pain and the corresponding increase in her arousal, the Bomber leaned down close as her grin turned into a look of twisted aggression. Her hand was now trying to force itself into Belinda's panties now.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 29, 2016 8:15 am

Belinda's wedgie seemed to have done a fair but in stopping a bit of the force behind the boston crab but the teasing of her crotch was not slowing down at all...the young blond could already feel her nibbles starting to stiffen as Alyssa's hand started to try and fore themselves in underneath her panties.

A low moan escaping from Belinda as she buried her teeth down against the bed, biting the fabric and groaning out as she'd attempt to use her trapped legs and power to try and pull them downwards, with her hold on Alyssa's panties she'd try and yank the raven haired girl in the direction which her body would attempt to buck towards in an attempt to aid her to shake the bomber off of her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:31 am

Belinda was in a bad spot, but she managed to pull Alyssa off of her with an impressive display of power and technique. The Bomber was taken aback for a second, but she recovered quickly. Rolling away from the Swede, she got back onto her feet and re-entered a grappling stance. Cheers from the audience showered the blonde, but Alyssa tried not to pay any attention to their support for her enemy. She always hated it when there wasn't any reaction to what she did.

She wasn't exactly an attention whore, but she at least prided herself on enjoying how mad viewers got at her. Right now, with their focus on the cutie, Alyssa wasn't getting any extra motivation to cause some harm. Since that was the case, she'd just have to kick things up a notch. Gesturing obscenely to Belinda, the Bomber tried to provoke the girl to rise and attack once more!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 am

Belinda was soon enough able to pull Alyssa off of her and only for the mad bomber to be quick as a cat in getting up onto her knees and readying herself for yet another bout, gesturing for the young blond to rise up and come at her.

The young blond was a fair bit slower than her though, pushing herself up onto her hands and knees and then getting up onto her knees, she'd raise her hands and reaffirm her gaze upon the raven haired opponent of hers.

Alyssa was good, very good. Enough to cause problems for the Swede and then some, it was questionable if Belinda would even be able to win this bout, but the young blond had to try. She'd attempt and lung in and lock the two of them up into a collar and elbow tie up while they were still on their knees, attempting to jostle for control so that she could attempt to throw Alyssa down onto her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 am

The two of them were matched fairly evenly, though Alyssa was still suffering from the rather surprising disparity in strength. If she didn't have to worry about that, she could've got in real close already. As it stood, she had to be very careful about approaching. That said, it wasn't any less nerve wracking when she prompted Belinda to make the next move. One slip and she'd be caught by the cutie, and everybody knew how that would end up. If Alyssa didn't know any better, she'd accuse the Swedes of juicing. As it stood, she knew their ridiculous strength was all natural.

Of course, even if she did try to defend herself, she couldn't stop everything Belinda did. She tried to slip to the side, but her arm was snagged by the Northman. If she hadn't remembered at the last second that she had to avoid striking Belinda, she would've popped the blonde in the face. As it stood, she had to go and angle herself so she could try to trip Belinda and force her enemy to release her grasp!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:49 am

Belinda managed to move in and get a hold of Alyssa's arm, which seemed to serve her rather well, until Alyssa decided to try and trip her up. The blond cutie couldn't allow that, as she would attempt to keep a firm hold of Alyssa and attempt to pull the raven haired bomber down onto the bed with her as she went down.

Quickly the blond would attempt to scramble to gain control of that arm of Alyssa's and attempt to put her in a tightly locked Kimura hold, trying to put some mad pressure down onto Alyssa's arm!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:27 am

At first, Alyssa thought she had something going, but Belinda started to move into a kimura lock. With her elbow on the verge of being hyper-extended, the Bomber had to execute a counter quickly. She began to step out towards the blonde's side, struggling as she tried to bring her hand closer to her front to relieve the pressure.

It was an incredibly difficult manuever considering the disparity in power, plus the suddenness of the move. If this happened a second time, the Bomber was sure there wouldn't be any escape! As such, she'd have to make sure this was the last time it could happen. With a grunt of desperate anger, she tried to step over Belinda's head, planning to set herself in the right position for an armbar to the Swede!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 am

Belinda's eyes widened as Alyssa moved around and managed to slip herself free from her kimura lock attempt, but then decided to start to try and step over her and get into position for something else. Belinda just couldn't allow that as she would be forced to attempt and move up and try to use her arms to try and take a hold of Alyssa's legs before she could take a hold of her.

Attempting to use that hold to trip Alyssa up and attempt to move up herself a bit, only to try and fold those legs of the raven haired girl with hers and attempt to lock the mad bomber into a figure four leg lock instead!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:02 pm

"Oh- Nononono fuuuuck-" Alyssa's protests became incoherent when Belinda grabbed her legs and started moving her into a figure four. Despite her wild thrashing, she knew that her chances of escaping that vice-like grip the Swede possessed was rather low. All she could do was grab onto one of her enemy's legs in turn, trying to yank it out of position so the submission hold couldn't be applied in full.

"Fuck you! I'm not... No! Not letting you win!" She howled, resisting with everything she had.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next