by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Regroup and Reform.

2 posters

Go down

Regroup and Reform. Empty Regroup and Reform.

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:52 am

Kelly stumbled up the arena steps with her title and Talia Wilson in tow before she pulled them through a door that led to long empty hallway within the Friction Arena. It was secluded and would lead back around towards the locker rooms and lounges for the wrestlers. Far away from the stands and concessions.

"How's your chin?" Kelly asked, sweating from head to toe, feeling lucky that she escaped the wrath of her enemies that had cornered her and her only ally out there. Talia was a good asset but seeing her get dropped by a wounded Taylor Parker was scary. She felt she was smart playing it safe with Taylor and this proved it.

"They're still very stupid... If it was three on two in our favor they'd all get dropped... But that's ok. I'm sure Brittany is on the way to carry out my orders right as we speak..." Kelly thought to herself, already picturing Brittany using a baseball bat on Aliana before slipping away. Alaina had gone backstage first, so Kelly hoped that little window would give Brittany her shot.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Reform. Empty Re: Regroup and Reform.

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:30 am

The brunette tailed quickly after Kelly, making sure not to lose her as they made their way through the crowd.  The whole time, she held her chin with her left hand.  The daze of being kicked so suddenly had worn off, but the pain still lingered.  When they reached the hiding place, she dropped to one knee, rubbing her chin carefully.

She opened her mouth and closed it twice, as if biting on an invisible apple, and both times, her jaw made a subtle, yet still noticeable clicking nose.  "Son-of-a-bitch-"  The brunette muttered with teeth clenched.  It had been almost a year and a half since her jaw last cracked.

And now thanks to Taylor it was back.  "I'm-gonna-murder-her," she groaned, teeth showing.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:34 am

Kelly turned her head and grinned. Talia could have Parker, when Kelly was done dismantling her. Or maybe she'd let Talia soften her up before She herself, finished her.

"Well dont you worry. You'll get your chance and right now I've got someone ready to take take out Aliana backstage! I just wish she called or texted me back that she pulled off the attack."
Kelly said before turning to Talia and offering her hand to her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:38 am

Talia reached up and accepted the hand. It wasn't her normal routine...to just run like that. She had hoped Kelly would immediately have her back...and in a way she did, just not how she thought she would. She wasn't use to evading confrontations.

"Take out Alaina?" the brunette then asked, rubbing her pained jaw. "Who?" There was clear concern in her voice, though not clear about what.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:51 am

Kelly helped up Talia and motioned her to come along down the hallway. Meanwhile she reached into her blazer and fooled with her phone.

"Brittany Luuve. Former Entropy Champion. Two Time Hardcore Champion... Although losing her losing to Adrian worries me about her... Among other things."
Kelly spoke casually at first before voicing her own concern and then annoyance. But she did note, Talia's tone and she couldn't help but grin.

"...What? Did you want a piece of that manly bitch?" Kelly asked, looking back at Talia and showing her a very coy grin. "I didn't think you were the type to want a boyfriend. You were always so cruel to the Tension boys." She said before chuckling in pure amusement. She did love the work of Dark Angel, regardless of what Division she was in.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:04 am

Talia nodded once. Brittany could handle her, she imagined. At least from what the brunette remembered, she was a cold hard bitch. "And yea, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of her, myself.." But then she bit her lip. Cruel to them? "They were cruel to me." The red-eyed woman looked away, crossing her arms. All of the tension guys too. "I was merely paying them back," Talia continued, rubbing her pained jaw once more.

Kelly was kinda right, she didn't want to get close to anyone when she was Dark Angel...but it only ever started because she didn't have anyone close to her from the start. At least that she thought. "They didn't deserve any better." She stared down the hallway before turning suddenly to the blonde.

"What's the plan?" she said, cutting into her own train of thought. "We're not just sitting here and waiting right?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 am

"I saw! You were wrecking in Tension AND Friction... Until that little red head came along. I beat her, you know?" Said Kelly, unable to resist gloating that she had defeated Talia's former nemesis.

"My Plan was already carried out... I just need to reach Brittany..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum