Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

Post by Valyn Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:48 am

There was only a small whimper of pleasure that escaped her mouth now as Ven kept up her fingering and her teasing her body already building up towards an orgasm. She arched her head and back as she let out a another loud moan her sex clamped down tight on her lovers fingers and her body began to tense up. She definitely noticed Ven could do just more than normal fighting though at the moment she could care less about all that she was on a one way ticket to an orgasm and nothing was going to stop it.

In a couple more seconds she gripped whatever she could hold onto and let out a scream absolute ecstasy as she began to orgasm. Her sweet nectar gushed out covering her lovers finger and also her couch as her body writhed uncontrollably.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:26 am

Ven could tell that her smaller companion was nearing the final stretch until her glorious orgasm struck, because of this she only saw it fit to speed up, getting as many adorable noises from Mystis as she could before the red-haired girl could finish.

"And.. I think.. We are just about.. There.." Ven purred, her final word punctuated by Mystis's orgasmic scream, signalling that her lover had taken as much as she was currently able. "Now wasn't that exciting.." She continued with a light giggle, dramatically slowing down the pace of her finger thrusting before she stopped altogether. Humming happily to herself Ven slid her fingers out of Mystis before sitting back up, shuffling to sit back on the couch with a devious smile.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:16 am

Mystis lay there panting her body slicked with sweat now as she kicked her panties the rest of the way off her body. She whimpers slightly as her lover backs up leaving her without her touch her body writhing. She opens her eyes looking to Ven and moves back up quickly crawling over to Ven. "Mmm don't, be mean and move from me after something like that" she says with a small grin.

Her hands dived down to Ven's pants undoing them and began pulling them down her legs as she looked the girl in the eyes. Her body was still trembling from the orgasm her hands barely able to pull stay steady enough to pull the pants down. He kissed her firmly, longingly and needily.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:06 am

"Oh.. My apologies.. I didn't mean to.." Ven started speaking to Mystis but ultimately ended up being cut off as the red-haired girls feminine hands suddenly began undoing her pants, while she was looked directly in the eyes. Ven was always the dominant one when it came to things like this and wasn't often on the receiving end of such loving treatment, this was all in all quite the shock for her, and that much was evident in her facial expression.

"U-Uhhh.." Is all Ven was able to muster along the lines of talking, her already hot face lighting up an even brighter shade of red, helping to show how unsuspecting and unprepared she was to receive such a loving touch.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Seeing the larger woman blushing so much from her touch made Mystis smile brightly. She finished peeling off her lovers pants and immediately pulled off her panties as well. Her heart was still racing from her orgasm and she was about to return the favor. Breaking the kiss she smiled as her fingers ran along the dark haired girls sex teasingly.

Unable to control herself for much longer she pressed her finger inside deep into her sex. She would start working her finger in and out slowly gradually building up speed.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:55 am

"I-I.. M-Mystis.. I-I.." Ven stuttered clumsily, unable to muster the correct words as she attempted to think of something loving and compassionate to say. Being in the more submissive position was very new to her and she was still rather unsure how to appropriately react to it. Of course she was enjoying herself but the concept behind being pleasured rather than pleasuring someone else was such a turn in a different direction.

"Mmm.. M-My.. Huh.." Ven gasped quietly, sticking to her natural instincts for the moment and attempting to prevent herself from moaning.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3