Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, BloodstalkerZ, kagestar, killcarrion, LadyX, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler, TheWamts, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Like a walk in the park

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like a walk in the park

Post by Cirno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Shanari had barely escaped the clutches from the White Gale, she managed to shake loose from them and was now walking down the park in the middle of the light, the few lights making sure she was seen walking down the concrete path. The Russian glaring around quietly, she didn't expect an ambush from the White Gale but neither she expect to have to escape from them due to a failed plan, soon coming to a complete stop and sighed out, pulling the hood of her jacket over her head so she would remain unknown, she was getting the exit towards the main streets, where the White Gale would no doubt try to intercept or recognize her. Shanari needed a rest so she decided to take a seat on a bench infront of a pond where a group of swans were, glaring at them and spoke softly to herself.

" A family... Like hell that stays long. You'll be tossed away, like in every family. "

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Like a walk in the park

Post by Darius on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Sarah Gatt was sitting alone on the park bench, a lit cigarette between her lips as she sighed. She was there because she didn't want to go home. In fact she hadn't been home in several days after her incident with her friend Rika. SHe had lashed out against the younger, and now was to ashamed to face her again. She was prepared to sleep on the bench that night if it came down to it. She was barely paying attetion to the goings on around her, too focused on her thoughts.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Shanari almost immidiatly noticed Sarah and smirked when she saw her, taking a seat besides her and pressing against her, glaring at the small family of swans and spoke out softly to her.

" What a great night, isn't it, Sarah? "

She'd drape an arm around the girl and pulled her close to glare at the moonlight that reflected on the pond.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Sarah stiffened when someone sat beside her, and when they spoke she immediately knew who it was. Shanari. The one she least wanted to talk too right now. She immediately threw off Shanari's arm. "Fuck off, freak," she growled.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 pm

" Sheesh, you give the person you love the most oral and then wants you to fuck off, that's nice to hear. "

She'd rest herself against the bench as she crossed her arms against her chest instead, glaring at Sarah.

" Why are you here alone? "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Sarah clenched her fists tightly, remembering that night she and Shanari spent together. She wished Shanari could just forget about it.

"Cause I want to be," she growled, wishing the girl would leave. "And you're not helping the process."
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 pm

" My apologies but right now this is the only place I can hide for the moment. "

She rested back against the bench and glared up at the stars, releasing a gently yawn.

" Hey, Sarah. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:03 am

Sarah clenched her teeth as it seemed like Shanari was not going to leave, and in doing so accidently bit down on her cigarette, effectively ruining it.

As she tossed away the remains, she growled out "What?" to Shanari.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 am

" You want to lead of the Era of Hell alone, don't you? "

Shanari sounded blunt about it, and the boring look on her face as she glared at the pond made it seem like she had no interest in it.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am

Sarah rolled her eyes. In all actuality the Era of Hell was the last thing on her mind these days. Despite the fact how deep she was in it she just didn't care right now.

"If I had the choice," Sarah spat, looking away from the girl beside her. "Then yes."
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top