Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing the Night Away

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 14 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Eri was becoming less and less composed with each passing second, which was quite a feat, seeing as how she was hardly very composed to begin with. Every word she said passed through a filter of moans and pleading, and eventually she was ceasing to make sense altogether. While it was obvious that Eri was enjoying the treatment, Odessa decided to let her friend have a few seconds to cool down. She would abruptly let go of Eri's breasts, after just one last hard tug, and instead wrap her arms around Eri's body, shifting her own body so that she would be on top of Eri, weighing her down.

"Mm...sorry about all that, love," Odessa would purr. "But I needed to prove something, didn't I?" She would nuzzle her cheek against Eri's from behind, as she continued to weigh on Eri, trying to force the brunette to fall down onto her front on the big, comfy bed. Odessa would then let her head slide down, running her mouth along Eri's shoulders, kissing the back of her neck.

"Now...I think, for the rest of the night, I get to do whatever I want with you and your body...how does that sound, Eri, darling?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:42 am

Eri had felt submissive on a couple of occasions before, but never she felt so submissive like this. Odessa had milked out all her defiance quite literally, leaving the brunette in a state of mess which, she had to admit, was exciting her to no end. Eri whimpered and moaned as she was pushed down onto her front by the dark skinned beauty, her breasts felt like melting onto the bed.

Odessa's demand made her shiver, but she felt thrilled at the prospect of surrendering herself completely to her friend for the rest of the night. Normally they always went back and forth, even when dominating each other, although Eri felt that Odessa had been more dominant than when she met the girl last time. Without a doubt it's going to be a night she wouldn't forget anytime soon.

"T-that'd be great... D-Dessa-chan..." she replied submissively, her cheeks blushing deep as she agreed with her friend. "Gawd... you're so mean today..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:06 am

Odessa chuckled when Eri complained about how mean she was being today. The brunette was always pouty, always acting like a little girl rather than the voluptuous adult that she was. Eri's mannerisms never failed to excite Odessa, though. Odessa always had fun when she was together with Eri. It usually made her feel a little bit more childlike herself, which was never a bad thing when you were usually as refined as Odessa was.

"Mmm...you know you've loved every single second of it, Eri!" Odessa would say, countering Eri's assertion that Odessa was being mean. Eri did obviously have a very submissive streak inside of her, one which Odessa was happy to stoke now that their competitions were over and she had the auburn-haired beauty completely tamed.

"Now...is there anything you want to request?" Odessa would ask. "Or will you leave it up to me?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:24 am

Eri didn't deny Odessa's observation that she's actually enjoying everything the ebony beauty did to her despite calling her mean. She might never have shown it too often, but there's a part of her that actually enjoyed being dominated, especially by someone as hot as Odessa! Even if she declared that she got to do whatever she wanted with her body, the girl actually asked whether she had a request or not, which made Eri raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? You're letting me decide...? Maybe I might take back that mean comment..." she said cheekily, a smirk appeared as her submissive expression lightened up a bit. "Then how about you... um... making me cum over and over again until there's nothing left..."

Eri could feel herself shivering a bit from listening to her own words. The thought of Odessa fulfilling her request already made her excited to no end. She knew the ebony beauty was more than capable of driving her crazy after all, so there's a possibility that she'd be broken by the time her friend was finished with her! And yet, she found herself wanting to see just how much of a mess she'd be turned into at the end of the day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Odessa was planning to ravish Eri long into the night, of course, but she was hoping to get a sense of what sort of stimulation Eri desired by asking her if she had any requests prior to actually beginning the game of total domination that she had planned for her auburn-haired friend. Eri, however, did not give Odessa any specifics. She just requested that Odessa make her cum over and over again. Odessa laughed. She had assumed that that was a given, but evidently Eri didn't think so.

"Well, of course I'll be doing that!" Odessa would say, delivering a squick slap to Eri's bottom, spanking her as a teasing sort of punishment for not quite understanding the deeper meaning behind Odessa's question. "But is there anything in particular you would enjoy having done to you? Or maybe...you want to be surprised?"

Odessa's spanking hand would then slip down inside of Eri's tiny thong and slide around to tease the bottom of her pussy lips, her fingers stroking them gently as she would breathe softly on Eri's ear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:28 am

In her current state Eri had to say she could barely think straight, which was why she didn't think Odessa's statement through and through. For her trouble, she was rewarded with a spank on the ass, causing her to yelp and twitched slightly. She grinned at the ebony beauty after she realized that she should have understood her friend better.

"Oh... right... silly me..." she said to the girl. "Uhh... in that case..." Eri would began, only to be interrupted when Odessa's fingers began to tease her sex again, while the ebony beauty also breathing on her ear. "Ahhnn... y-you're not making this easy for me y-you knowww..." she complained. "W-well... h-have it your way... I guess... mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:36 am

"Oh, yes, silly you, darling," Odessa would say, chuckling at her ditzy, almost childlike friend as she snuggled up against Eri, pressing her thinly-covered breasts against the auburn-haired beauty's back, leaning in to pepper the nape of Eri's neck and the very edge of the Japanese woman's jawline with gentle kisses. All that gentle, almost innocent cuddling, of course, was underscored by Odessa's hand, which had slipped inside of the pink thong which she had chosen for Eri, slid down the woman's ample ass, and found its way in between her legs, to tease the sensitive pussy lips of the brunette.

"I'll start this way...and then we'll see how long you last before you pass out, Eri, darling," Odessa would say, as her fingers would slide further up along Eri's pussy lips, teasing them, trying to get the woman moist yet again. Odessa's nimble fingers would once, then twice slide smoothly inside of Eri, then quickly slide back out again, the ebony beauty wanting to keep her friend from cumming too quickly now that she had submitted herself completely to Odessa's will.

"Mm...you know, it's too bad that I didn't get any actual milk from you...because I'm parched," Odessa would tease as she continued to place kiss after kiss on Eri's neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:49 am

"Ooohhh..." Eri moaned as she felt Odessa's fingers slided inside her sex briefly before pulling out again. "Y-you're such a tease..." she said, twitching every now and then as her friend continued to pepper her with kisses.

The ebony beauty's comment about not getting any milk made her blushed deeply. While she wasn't sure if it's possible, the thought about Odessa milking her for real was such a turn on for her now, especially after what the girl had done with her breasts today. Odessa always found a way to make her flustered with her teasing, but that's what she loved about her.

"Nnnhh... I-I'm not a cow y-you know...?" she half protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 am

"Mm...I know, darling," Odessa would agree, when Eri moaned out a rebuke of Odessa's teasing nature. "I know. Many women find it rather charming. If I'm not mistaken, you are among the group who finds it charming, are you not?" Odessa would chuckle and wiggle her fingers against Eri's pussy lips, trying to stimulate her on that level while avoiding making the auburn-haired beauty cum right away.

Eri seemed to take issue with Odessa's suggestion that she really would have wanted to draw some milk from those large, supple, cream-colored breasts. Odessa chuckled, knowing that the thought of it was turning Eri on. It may or may not have actually been possible to milk the Japanese woman—whether she was lactating depended on a lot of factors, most hormonal—but the mere suggestion was obviously arousing the both of them. Odessa brought up her free hand to give Eri's left breast another tug.

"Oh, you aren't...?" Odessa would say, feigning extreme disappointment at Eri's declaration that she was not a cow. "I think all of that mooing you were doing says differently, doesn't it?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 am

"Maybe just a bit..." Eri refused to fully admit how charming Odessa was when she's being a tease. "Nnnhh...!" she moaned as the girl's fingers wiggled against her sex, her body rolled and writhed against the ebony beauty's.

Her friend didn't seem in a hurry to make her cum, which was a bit frustrating for the brunette as she's already highly aroused at the moment. Odessa's teasing remark about her mooing didn't make it any easier for her to contain her excitement too, especially with the girl tugging her breast again.

"Aaahnn... t-that's because you...! Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next