by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing the Night Away

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 16 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:26 am

"Awww, I know you aren't, my darling. I was simply joking," Odessa would say, when Eri quietly protested being called a baby. Watching Eri pout was adorable. A grown woman of her size and strength acting like a little girl somehow flipped a switch in Odessa, and she wanted more and more of Eri the more time they spent together. She was just becoming addicted to the beautiful auburn-haired wrestler.

Odessa did not give Eri any specific instructions as she scooted forward, bringing her butt up onto Eri's upper chest and pressing her naked crotch into Eri's face. But Eri did not need any instructions. As the brown beauty sat there with hands on hips, her friend quickly began sniffing and licking her sex, almost like an excited animal. Odessa would gasp and then squeeze her eyes shut, letting the sensation of the cunnilingus wash over her. It was so very wonderful, and she wanted to relish every last moment.

"Ooohh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:43 am

Odessa didn't seem to mind with what she's doing, so Eri would just keep at it, adding a few little kisses as well to the sex of the girl on top. She began to lick and suck harder soon after, finding herself intoxicated wit the fragrance of Odessa's womanhood. It felt like she's fallen under some sort of trance that made her only focused herself to eating the sex of the ebony beauty.

Being under a divine presence such as Odessa was a huge turn on in itself. Even if it wasn't her first time in such position, Eri found herself feeling a bit more excited than usual. Was it because Odessa had drawn out her submissive side completely?

"Mmmff... mmhhhff... mmrrff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 am

Eri's hot little pants and puffs were wonderful to hear, as the girl sounded like some sort of adorable little animal, or a little kid singlemindedly working on a difficult project. Odessa's sex was growing wetter and wetter by the second, and she knew that, with direct oral stimulation from one of the sexiest women she knew, she was not going to have to wait for very long before she would find herself spinning out of control into orgasmic bliss.

"Yesssss..." Odessa would moan, as she would lift her hands from her hips for the first time in several minutes, in order to slide them up Eri's head and cradle her friend's head, massaging the back of Eri's scalp, running her fingers through Eri's auburn hair. Gently, Odessa would lift Eri's head, further burying it in her naked brown sex, shuddering and quivering as she felt Eri's mouth bring her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Mmmmnnnryhh!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:41 am

"Mmmm...!" Eri moaned into Odessa's sex as her head was pulled further between the girl's legs.

She kissed and licked the ebony beauty's womanhood with more intensity, her tongue trying to find Odessa's clit so she could stimulate it as well. The hands on the back of her head that was massaging her and caressing her hair made her all more willing to deliver Odessa over the edge. She might have a somewhat childish image, but when it came to sexual stuffs, the brunette was far from being innocent, a fact Odessa without a doubt had known as well.

"Mmmmmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 am

Eri did not miss a beat even as Odessa pulled her head in tighter against her sex, continuing to lick and kiss hungrily, causing Odessa to moan loudly and often. The ebony beauty did not bother trying to hold herself back at all, and began to not only pull Eri's face into her sex, but push her sex forward, not just once, but repeatedly, grinding her sex against Eri's face, covering the brunette's pretty lips, cheeks, and nose with her pussy juices. Eri's face had gotten a thorough coating of the ebony beauty's sex nectar by the time Odessa felt herself beginning to cum again.

"Nnnmmh! Ooohoho, yes!" Odessa would exclaim, as she smacked her pussy into Eri's face one more time, before stopping, gripping Eri's hair hard, tensing up, and letting herself cum. She shuddered and shook, her body focusing all of its energy on orgasming right in Eri's face, the flood of juices from her womanhood splashing all over her friend's face as Eri's licking managed to draw quite the powerful orgasm out of the Briton.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 am

Eri let out a couple of grunts as Odessa rode her face, her own licking could barely keep up with the ebony beauty's own grinding, or so it seemed to her. Odessa was never the type who'd hold back when it came to pleasure, and the girl was surely not holding back as she grind her womanhood all over the brunette's features. The heat and the scent of her friend's sex were driving her wild.

It didn't take too long before Odessa finally came, her juices washed Eri's face, prompting her to yelp and grunt in slight discomfort. She figured that her friend must have been pretty horny herself from teasing her, but even that felt a bit too quick! In any case she'd still try to lick the womanhood of Odessa, while swallowing every drop that flew into her mouth.

"Mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Odessa did not try to preserve much energy through the orgasm, seeing as how Eri had already submitted to her for the rest of the night. When they were still fighting over who would control the night's festivities, Odessa needed to be careful not to expend too much any at any given moment, knowing that she would need to be energized for the next round. Now, of course, she could collapse into pleasure. Her moans were loud, copious amounts of sex juices spilled from her pussy and soaked Eri's face, and she let her whole body tense up and shiver and tremble as she came.

When her orgasm subsided, Odessa would fall forward, laying down on the bed on her front, her crotch still on Eri's face, but now pressing down on it from above, perhaps smothering the brunette slightly. Odessa hoped that Eri could still breathe, at least a little bit—right now, the ebony beauty needed a minute to recover from the orgasm, and she was so comfortable laying down with her lower body on top of Eri that she did not want to move right away. Feeling her friend's breath on her sex was delightful.

"Mmmnn..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Odessa's juices on her face was probably the mark of the ebony's beauty utter dominance for the rest of the night. Eri was her property, and the brunette had already accepted that fact. Which was why she didn't really try to move the body of Odessa after the girl collapsed on top of her, despite having a bit of difficulty getting fresh air as it was. All she could breathe in was hot air that's filled with Odessa's scent, her panting brushing the girl's womanhood as she lied still under her.

Under normal condition she'd probably tease her friend a bit, whether by giving her sex a few more flicks with her tongue, or blowing some air into it. Right now, however, she didn't really feel like doing any of that, not when she had surrendered herself to the ebony beauty for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:32 am

Odessa knew that Eri, exhausted as she was, was going to have trouble breathing even without a wet, musky crotch stuffed in her face, and that even though the brunette seemed to be okay, her airflow was very, very limited, and every breath she took was fully scented with the sweet, thick smell of Odessa's arousal. Eri, if Odessa knew her at all, was probably enjoying the time she was spending up close and personal with the crotch of the ebony beauty, but Odessa knew that her friend could not relax like this.

Slowly, the Briton rolled off of her Japanese compatriot, letting Eri breathe and move freely, and laid down on her back next to Eri, wiggling her butt and legs to scoot herself down a few feet so that she and the auburn-haired beauty were laying down side by side. Odessa would then stretch out her left arm, trying to wiggle it underneath Eri's shoulders and grab onto the girl's other shoulder, using that arm to pull Eri close in a side hug.

"Hoo...so, how are you doing, love?" Odessa would ask.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:21 am

Eri felt like she couldn't get enough of Odessa's scent that she's been inhaling for a while, but her body clearly demanded fresh air. She gasped and panted after her ebony friend rolled off her, and gave the girl a meek smile as she heard her question while being embraced on the bed.

"I'm... I'm good, I think..." she replied, still looking a bit groggy.

Odessa without a doubt was enjoying herself. The dark skinned amazon loved to be dominant after all, having tried several times to subdue the brunette completely. She succeeded big time tonight, so Eri wasn't mind being completely submissive to the girl. She was having fun as well, being on the submissive side was a rare experience for her, but one she found exciting in its own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next