Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night In

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In Empty A Night In

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:34 pm

It had been about a week since her first AFW match, and Odessa Brock was feeling pretty well at ease. Not only had she won that battle with the slightly smaller—but very feisty—Mio, but she had been having good luck with her fellow ladies outside of the ring, too. She had met more than one pretty girl at the bar, and, while Odessa was not one to kiss and tell, she thought things had gone pretty darn well. Well enough to brag about, even.

But tonight, she was not going out to the bar. Odessa had been busy ever since her flight landed here in Tokyo, and, finally, all that activity had caught up to her. She had slept in, had some comfort food for lunch, and had spent the day just lounging around her apartment, reading a book, watching some television, and just generally relaxing. For dinner, she thought she would order something in, and, since she was in Japan, what would be better than placing an order for a big platter of sushi?

And so Odessa called in the order, passing the minutes between the call and the delivery idly, her stomach grumbling a little.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Night In Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm

A Night In Q5hgAbH.jpg

"Heh, finally the last one..." Mio sighed as she rode her delivery bike to the last address on the list.

Being a delivery girl was just one of the side jobs she took from time to time. It's not that she's desperate for money, as she mostly doing them to kill some time. They're kinda served as exercises too at times, so there's more benefit than just money. Live hadn't been so kind to her lately, though she could say it's been pretty normal for her standard. After her last defeat against the dark skinned beauty named Odessa, Mio had been taking a couple of side jobs to help her forgetting the result of the bout. Even if she's not too concerned about defeat, she did find it hard to forget about her last opponent. There's something about Odessa, apart from her taller and sexier figure that seemed to brought her mind back to the girl time and time again.

"Ah here it is..." Mio said to no one in particular as she passed an apartment building. "Yup, this is the one," she added after checking her list.

The brown haired girl parked her bike on the parking lot before she picked up a box of sushi and entered the building. A few minutes later she found herself walking on the apartment's corridor, looking for the room number that matched the note she carried. As she finally arrived, Mio took a deep breath, a much needed preparation before she called whoever ordered the sushi.

"Excuusee mee~ Banzai Sushi deliveryy~" she announced with a forced smile while knocking on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Just as Odessa’️s stomach was really starting to protest, a knock came at the door. “Just in time,” she said to herself, getting up from the couch and stretching a little. She was wearing only a black bra and a pair of matching panties, so, before answering the door, she hurried into her bedroom, opened the closet, and pulled on a short, black silk robe to cover herself up. Then, tying the sash around her waist, she would make her way back to the door, opening it and smiling down at the delivery girl.

“Thank you very much,” she said warmly, grabbing some money from the counter by the door and holding it out for the slightly shorter girl as she took the box of sushi. At first, she didn’️t notice anything in particular about the delivery girl. She began to turn around and close the door, but then, something clicked for her, and she looked back at the now very familiar girl standing just outside her apartment. “Oh!” she said, raising an eyebrow. “Hello, there, Mio. Fancy meeting you here!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Mio thought her heart stopped for a second the moment the door opened. It was none other than Odessa, dressed in a black robe, who greeted her. She didn't say anything at first, still shocked by their encounter, and just exchanged the sushi box with the money the girl handed her and stuffed it into the pocket for payment. The dark skinned beauty didn't seem to notice her, partly to her relief, although that only lasted for a couple of seconds. Ugh...

"H-hey..." she greeted back, her cheeks slightly blushing as she pulled her cap down in an attempt to hide her rather embarrassed expression.

Great. Of all people to meet while doing a part time job, it somehow had to be Odessa. Mio was almost clueless at what to do in this rather awkward situation, though she decided that she'd probably just need to act normal, you know, like when two acquaintances met together. She could just force a smile and go back to the store like nothing happened. Just like a professional delivery girl.

But she couldn't.

"W-well... uh, s-see ya around..." she said abruptly before attempting to turn away from the taller girl, wanting to get away from her sight as soon as she could.

The brown haired girl tripped on her feet instead, letting out a surprised yelp as she went down to the floor unceremoniously. Her twin tails flapped as she fell onto her arms and knees, her cap dropped in front of her to reveal her full hairstyle. It slightly hurt her, but her cheeks were now burning. Good job, girl.

"Fuck..." she muttered.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Odessa laughed as the smaller girl replied to her, rather meekly. “Hey there,” she said, greeting her again, trying to get a little more enthusiasm out of the brunette. Unfortunately, it seemed liked Mio was intent on being very professional, and, before Odessa could say anything more to the girl she had beaten in the ring just a week before, the girl said that she would “see her around,” before turning to leave, looking profoundly ill at ease.

It was obvious that something was wrong with the girl when she tripped over her own feet, her cap falling off to reveal the cute pair of twin tails she had pulled her hair into. Odessa chuckled, walking over to the fallen girl and grabbing her twin tails gently, pulling them up and down like the strings of a puppet. Her breasts, barely confined by the bra and thin robe, plopped down on top of Mio’️s head.

“A little clumsy tonight, are we?” she asked, with another little laugh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm

As if her self inflicted embarrassment wasn't enough, Mio felt her twin tails grabbed the moment she shifted onto her knees, followed by the weight of something... soft. She gasped, slightly jumped on her spot and ended up brushing her head against Odessa's breasts a bit, causing her cheeks to blush deeper. This just went from bad to worse! Hearing the girl's soft laugh didn't help her by one bit either.

"H-hey... What are you doing..." she said without looking back, grabbing her cap but not really moving from her current position.

Mio really not sure of what to do now. Well, she knew she needed to leave as soon as possible, but her current situation was kinda... awkward, to say the least. With her hair being played by Odessa, not to mention the girl's breasts weighing on her head, she felt as if the time stopped right there for the two of them. If this was a match or something, she'd probably know how to react. Outside the ring, however, Mio was kind of socially awkward, so to say.

"I-I need to go back to work..." she said with the calmest town she could muster, which still sound a bit anxious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 am

“I’️ve been cooped up in there, by myself, all day,” Odessa explained, when Mio asked her what she was doing. "And, true, it was by choice, but still, it has been just terribly boring. You’️re the first fun thing to come around all day.” Noting how awkward a position this must be for the smaller girl, Odessa would do the only rational thing and ignore the girl’️s shuffling and wiggling.

Finally, after another minute or two, Odessa let out an exaggerated sigh and let go of the girl’️s twin tails. She nodded as Mio said she would have to go back to work. “Oh, of course,” the dark-skinned beauty said, pulling Mio back up onto her feet. “Got a lot of packages still left to deliver, then? Lots of other old friends to visit? Well, if you must go, then by all means, get going, little one!” She would swing her open hand, swiftly and firmly, right into Mio’️s buttocks, encouraging her to get going.

“It’️s too bad, though,” Odessa would muse. “If you had some time, I would’️ve invited you in to rest a little, and maybe have some of this sushi. There is an awful lot of it.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 am

Mio yelped as Odessa slapped her butt, slightly jumping from the surprise. She looked at the girl with a half curious - half irritated look on her face, wondering why the dark skinned beauty was so... flirty...? She squeezed the cap in her hand, looking the other way for a bit before letting out a sigh.

"Well, actually, you're the last one on my list..." she told the girl. "I'm just a part-timer after all. I still need to return the cash and the bike, though. As for old friends, uh," she paused a bit. "Nevermind that."

The brown haired girl checked her watch. It's still around dinner time, and she didn't have one herself yet. The store wasn't too far away too. Should she stop by Odessa's place, or return her stuffs first and come back here later? Wait, why I'm thinking of spending some time with her...? Mio glanced at the dark skinned beauty, eyeing the girl from tip to toe. She gulped. They only met once in the ring, twice if you counted this moment, but only a couple of hours max in total. The brawler had met a lot of girls before, so why it somehow felt different?

Her train of thought was abruptly disrupted by the sound of her growling stomach. That snapped her up, and she looked at Odessa with a dry smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Odessa laughed as Mio turned back and gave her a very curious look. The smaller girl didn’️t really seem to be very used to this sort of thing, and was probably just a little bit intimidated by the dark-skinned beauty—especially when she was so scantily clad. Hearing that she had been the last delivery Mio had for the day, a big, almost predatory smile spread across Odessa’️s face.

“That being the case, then, what’️s stopping you from staying for a while?” Odessa asked, as the brunette checked her watch. Then, the girl’️s stomach growled, and she looked up at Odessa with a little smile. The larger wrestler laughed and grabbed the delivery girl’️s arm, dragging her back into her lair. “Alright, dear, come on in and sit down…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Mio could tell from the smile on the dark skinned girl's face that she's probably up to something. It made her felt rather uneasy, though before she could walk away and leave her customer alone, Odessa acted first. Her eyes blinked once when her arm was grabbed, and the next thing she knew was her body following the girl into the room.

"Eehh..." was the only reaction she let out as her former opponent dragged her inside, slightly stumbling behind the taller girl for a bit.

She didn't try to resist, however, and went along with the dark skinned beauty with her head slightly down. Something wasn't right here, or so Mio would like to think to herself. For some reason she just went along with Odessa even though it shouldn't be too hard to just pull her arm away and leave. She sighed, and decided to stick around for a while. It's been a few months since her arrival in AFW, and yet she hadn't found someone she could hang out with. For Mio, it's just the norm, since she was never the social type to begin with.

"You're not taking no for an answer, huh..." she said to Odessa with a dry smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next