by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dancing the Night Away

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 8 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 pm

"Hmm...straps and the like? How kinky, Eri," Odessa would chide in a teasing tone, as Eri continued to rub her crotch all over Odessa's backside. Odessa would push out her butt into Eri's crotch and rub it slowly back and forth, to do her part in helping to arouse her auburn-haired friend for yet another time. Eri would not leave Odessa out, either, first playing with Odessa's breasts, making her sigh, then letting that hand drift down to Odessa's private parts to begin to play with them, as well.

"Mmmn..." Odessa would moan, chewing gently on her lower lip. She was enjoying the description of this theoretical match that Eri was giving her, as the Japanese beauty was crafting an intricate image in Odessa's mind. "An ass match? It sounds intriguing, darling. And the idea of the loser having to admit that she's addicted to the winner's ass sounds like quite the extra bit of humiliation to add on top of what you've already crafted!" Odessa would wiggle her butt a little to make sure that Eri was getting aroused from all of the rubbing.

"You know, I feel as if I haven't become as well acquainted with your ass as you have with mine..." Odessa would observe, as she reached back to run a hand through Eri's silky hair.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:20 pm

"Heh, heh, I know you would agree..." Eri grinned, her hands brushing the thighs and crotch of Odessa as the girl wiggled her rear in return to rub her sex. "Mmmhhh..."

All these talking about an ass themed match didn't help her containing her arousal either since she's already feeling how good Odessa's derriere could be, back then and now. The dark skinned beauty made her point that she hadn't get too acquainted with her butt as well, and Eri giggled as she heard her friend's words.

"Well, you're the one who ran away with the ball..." the brunette rolled her eyes, her finger flicked teasingly at Odessa's sex once. "But in case you forgot... I'm yours for the night... so do whatever you want...?"

Technically there wasn't any PoW stipulations and the like in their match, but after being subdued by Odessa in the ring and chair earlier, Eri felt that it's only fair she let Odessa took control for the most parts of the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:43 am

As Eri continued to play with Odessa's sex, the ebony beauty could not help but purr, her arousal becoming very obvious by both the sounds she made and by the warmth of her crotch, which was just on the edge of becoming damp with all of the teasing that Eri was doing. This talk of asses was thrilling, too, as it was the sort of conversation that Odessa had never had before—at least, not in such detail as this. She relished the opportunity to bring Eri to orgasm with her ass, but she also wanted a chance to admire the auburn-haired beauty's fat bottom, as well.

"Mm...well, if you will really do whatever I ask of you..." Odessa would begin, considering her options for a moment as she would gently press her hands back against Eri's hips, to force the two of them apart. Odessa would walk forward two paces and then turn around, spreading her legs out to shoulder-width apart, her hands now trailing down her sides as she showed off her body for Eri once again. "I want you to dance for me again. I want you to show me what that ass of yours can do for me," Odessa would request.

"If you'd like, I can change the music to something a little...bouncier," Odessa would say, with a small grin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:02 am

"Your wish is my command~" Eri said playfully. "A change of music might help," she added.

She stepped forward and turned around to press her back against her friend's front, rubbing herself up and down a little while waiting for the music to change. Once Odessa had done that, Eri would then pick up her tempo as well, mixing it with some rear wiggling whenever her butt met the crotch of Odessa. The brunette's arm reached back to wrap itself loosely around the head of the ebony beauty, and she'd turn her face towards Odessa's to kiss the girl's cheek or neck occasionally.

"Do you think I can make you cum this time...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:03 am

"My own personal genie. You're much more attractive than the genies they show on television!" Odessa would joke, when Eri proclaimed that Odessa's wish was her command. Eri would immediately obey Odessa's request, too—she slid right up to the ebony woman, turned around to present her ample derriere to the Briton, and then began to grind against her, ass on crotch, and back on Odessa's breasts and belly. Odessa took in a sharp breath, then moaned, as her pussy began to get wet again as Eri danced against her.

Quickly, Odessa would scoop up the stereo remote, fumbling with it to change the track on the CD. The new one started out energetically: a thumping bass line that girls all over the world were twerking to, and a hot, electronic sound that was igniting clubs everywhere. It was a fast-paced song. An electric song. The perfect song to bring out everything that Eri had.

As Eri hugged Odessa's head and kissed her, the ebony beauty smiled and kissed her brunette friend back. "Well, Eri, to make me cum, it will take quite a bit of work—and quite the talented ass. Do you think your ass can compare to mine? Some part of me doubts it!" Odessa would laugh and stick her tongue out, wanting to goad Eri into going all-out in her efforts to bring the ebony amazon to orgasm!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:45 am

"But of course," Eri replied with a bit of smugness on her face. "I'm the best looking genie you'll find around here, heh~"

Odessa was doubting her capability of making the girl cum with her ass. Eri wasn't so sure herself, but at least she now had an extra motivation to do so. She wanted to prove herself to Odessa and herself that she could match the girl on almost every aspect. The brunette bit the neck of her friend lightly for that cheeky comment, and resumed her dance, shifting her up and down movement to circling motions, focused on the crotch of Odessa.

"We'll see, fatty. We'll see. I had a feeling that I was close last time..."

She would push and grind her ass back, trying to slowly move the ebony beauty towards the sofa that wasn't too far away from their position. It'd be easier to stimulate Odessa if the girl was pinned between an object and her body after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Eri was quite the fetching genie—of that, there was no doubt! She was such a beautiful woman, with those lovely, reddish-brown auburn locks and her velvet-smooth, cream-colored skin. She was the sort of woman who could make a whole room sit up and take notice of her, and she had a personality vibrant enough to eclipse almost any other. Being able to play with her on this sort of intimate level was really incredibly satisfying for Odessa.

Odessa would lean her upper body forward and press her breasts against Eri's back as the Japanese woman began to rub and grind against her, using her plump hindquarters to tease Odessa's thong-clad crotch. Odessa was getting wet now, all of the anticipation of enjoying Eri's new dance that she had been feeling combining with the actual physical sensations of being pleasured this way to leave a very small damp spot on the front of Odessa's jet black thong—a spot that was, however, beginning to grow as Eri's ass circled around and around.

"Ooooh, I think we both know who the fatty is...you and your big, fat bottom!" Odessa would tease, as she would grab onto Eri's hips with both hands. Eri started to bump Odessa backwards a bit, and Odessa would allow it to happen, hardly even thinking about it, letting Eri do as she would.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 am

"Pshh... You clearly never look at yourself in the mirror!" Eri retorted childishly. "Your butt is much more fattier than mine!" the brunette argued, shaking her rear a few more times on the crotch of Odessa.

The feeling of the dark skinned beauty's breasts pressed against her back provided to be a little distraction, but it's nothing that'd hinder her in her quest to make her friend reach the peak of ecstasy with just her derriere. She glanced backwards a few times just to flash a teasing smile and check the distance between them and the sofa, bumping her butt while doing so. When they're inches away from the sofa, Eri would push Odessa gently to seat the girl on it and herself on her friend's lap.

"I hope this sofa isn't more expensive than the chair, heh," she teased, sensing the growing dampened spot on her friend's babydoll.

Now that they were in a better place for a lap dance, Eri would start shaking and grinding her butt with more freedom. She spread Odessa's legs further so her ass would have all the access to the girl's crotch, and circled her rear with much more intensity than before. Sheer aggressiveness wasn't her only method to arouse the ebony beauty, though. Eri would slow down after a bit to give herself a little break as well, before she'd start rolling her butt up and down this time with more force instead of speed for a change of pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm

"Hardly!" Odessa would reply, although it would only come between soft little pants and moans, as Eri's wiggling tush was now starting to really have an effect on her as it rubbed all over Odessa's crotch. "Your rear is much fatter than mine is! We can compare them if you'd like, and you'll see just how much fat you're carrying back here!" Odessa would reach down and give Eri's butt cheek a soft, teasing slap as they were once again arguing over who was fatter, this time with a focus on each other's hindquarters.

Odessa would continue to be bumped backwards for several seconds, only realizing just before Eri pushed her back onto the sofa what her brunette friend intended to do. The auburn-haired beauty's last butt bump shoved Odessa down into a seated position, and Eri then assumed a seated position right on top of the Briton, her ass wiggling in Odessa's lap.

Eri started to get more aggressive now, moving her butt more wildly this way and that, wiggling it in little circles right on Odessa's lap, then slowing down, and switching gears to begin rubbing up and down, all the while pushing her rear into Odessa's crotch with much more intensity than she had had before. Odessa cried out in arousal and would dig her fingers into Eri's smooth sides, holding onto the Japanese woman tightly as she continued the lap dance and continued to make the wet spot on Odessa's thong grow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

"Eep!" Eri squealed as she felt the hand of Odessa slapped her ass playfully in response to her teasing. "Way less than you, for sure!"

With both of them now on the sofa, it wasn't long until her dance starting to draw some encouraging response from her friend. Eri grinned in delight and would continue her grinding method, her hands holding Odessa's to loosen the girl's grip whenever necessary.

"Mmm... looks like I'm on the right track..." the brunette purred, giving Odessa's crotch another little bump before slowing down to an almost complete halt.

Taking a book from the ebony beauty's, she would then turned herself around, making sure her ass pressed and rubbed firmly against the sex of her friend while doing so until she could straddle Odessa.

There was a big grin on Eri's face as she faced her friend. She would then wrap her arms around the back of Odessa's head for a leverage, while making herself comfortable enough between the legs of the dark skinned amazon. The brunette then began to undulate her rear again, giving Odessa's crotch a vigorous grind with her ass.

"Am I doing this right, Dessa-chan~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next