by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 7 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

It was a risk for Odessa to turn this into a tug of war over her panties, but, thankfully, the tugging contest did not last too long. When she shoved Eri back, Eri let go, and Odessa's panties, while a little stretched out now, were safe, for the time being.

The ebony beauty would roll up onto her knees, grabbing the waist of her panties and tugging them upwards to adjust them around her hips properly again, covering up the warm, lightly toasted butt cheeks that Eri had so happily spanked at the behest of Odessa's panties themselves.

Just after Odessa fixed her panties, Eri rolled around behind her and jumped at her. Odessa knew that an attack was coming when she looked up and realized that Eri was no longer in front of her where she had fallen. As Eri fell on top of her, Odessa would put her arms up, managing to slip one in between Eri's arms and her neck to decrease the potency of the sleeper hold. But she would still fall down onto her front on the canvas, Eri squishing her down.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:53 pm

The momentum of her movement took both her and Odessa down on the mat again, with the ebony amazon on her front and Eri on top of her. It was a fairly good position to weaken her opponent, but the brunette wasn't really planning to choke the life out of Odessa with the sleeper. She'd slip her other hand underneath the shirt of Odessa, wanting to feel the girl's bountiful breast directly after feeling them a few times through her clothes.

For now, she wasn't too bothered about stripping Odessa since the position itself wasn't an easy one to do so. Instead, her hand inside the girl's shirt would start kneading and tugging the seized orb almost in a milking motion. She'd even shift Odessa slightly so that her breasts weren't pressed against the mat to allow herself more room to play with the dark skinned beauty's tit. Even feeling the large jug of Odessa on her hand was enough to turn her on as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Odessa had one arm pinned between her neck and Eri's encircling arms, and the other, she would move downward to try to help push herself up a little bit. She managed to lift her upper body off the mat a couple of inches, but that just seemed to play into what Eri wanted to do, as Eri would reach down with one of her hands, sliding it inside of the ebony amazon's shirt, groping Odessa's breast without anything in between. "Ghm...you and your pudgy, wandering hands..." Odessa would say as Eri, laying on top of her, groped her from behind.

Eri wasn't content with just groping, evidently, as she began squeezing and pulling on Odessa's tit, almost as if she were trying to milk the ebony beauty. Odessa breathed a little shallowly and moaned as she felt Eri's hand playing with her breast. The auburn-haired woman was almost milking Odessa, using the same motions as Odessa had been on her breasts, but now, with Odessa down on the canvas, it was almost like she was being milked!

"Uuh...mm...I'm going to get you, Eri..." Odessa would moan.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 pm

"This is the only pudgy thing around..." Eri teased, referring to Odessa's breast. "Well, apart from your whole body, of course!" she giggled.

Her friend seemed to be quite putty from her massaging, which made Eri didn't want to stop so soon from playing with the dark skinned amazon's orb herself. It almost felt as if her hand was actually being sucked by the big, soft breasts of Odessa. It'd only make her opponent growing more aroused anyways, so she probably could afford to take her time teasing the ebony beauty like this.

"Yeah? But how about you moo for me first, heh heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:24 pm

"Guh..." Odessa panted, as Eri tugged more on her breast, making Odessa feel as if she really was being milked. It was a kinky game and even the verbal shots that they were firing back and forth were making her aroused. "You are really walking a fine line, Eri dear...a very fine line."

Odessa was a little bit out of sorts with the milking motion, as Eri lifted her a little higher up so that her breasts were easier to grab onto. The way Eri leaned over her, pressing those naked breasts against her back, wrapping an arm around Odessa's strong body and snaking a hand down inside of Odessa's too-tight T-shirt to grab onto one of the Briton's breasts and tug on it in a motion that, if given time and a little bit of luck, might actually produce some milk...it was all very, very sexy. Odessa bit her lip as she felt her cheeks turning a little red once again.

"You won't be hearing me moo, Eri..." Odessa would say. She wanted to try to fight back now. She would grab onto Eri's wrist, then tuck herself downwards, trying to throw Eri forward and off of her, or at least disrupt the milking motion that Eri had going on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 pm

"Oh? And what are you going to do when I cross the line?" Eri feigned innocence as she increased the tugging on Odessa's breast. "Cause I'm not backing away until I heard that moo..."

Her dark skinned friend was obviously not out of fight yet. She felt her wrist being grabbed and was about to tighten her arm around the neck of Odessa in response, but reacted late when the girl tucked herself down because she's a little too engrossed in her teasing. It's probably almost as much of a distraction for Eri just like it was for Odessa.

"Ah!" the brunette yelped as she was thrown forward, her grip on the ebony beauty slipped altogether.

She would roll herself and turn around to face Odessa again, but would bring the hand she used to milk the girl's tit and lick it in front of her friend instead. There wasn't any milk on her palm, but it's all about embarrassing her opponent with some more teasing.

"As I thought... You've been eating too much of oily stuffs... No wonder you're so slippery, Dessa-chan~" Eri chuckled, sticking her tongue out at Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Odessa managed to throw Eri forward off of her, breaking the woman's headlock on her and forcing her friend's hand to fall off of her breast. Eri went tumbling away, and Odessa would push herself back up onto her knees. Eri quickly rolled up onto her knees, too, and just kept right on teasing, licking her hand and telling Odessa she was oily. Odessa scoffed and stuck her tongue out at Eri in response. "I think you're the culprit, Eri! Your pores exude butter, and you slipped right off of my back!"

She laughed. "And it's a good thing, too, because you must weigh...twenty stone? A ton? However much it is, you practically broke my back putting your weight on me, Eri!"

Odessa was now on an even standing with her opponent yet again, and she had something that she was just itching to do now. Eri had tried to milk her in retaliation for her being milked herself. And now, turnabout—in response to an initial turnabout—was fair play. Odessa would lunge at Eri, reaching out with both hands to grab onto Eri's breasts, squeezing them and tugging on them to resume her own "milking" of the Japanese amazon. "Now, my dear Eri, you moo for me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

"Pfft!" Eri snorted at Odessa's reply. "I think it's your fattiness causing you to tire out much faster!"

The lovely ebony amazon was then on the move again while the brunette was still adjusting her breath. Eri saw Odessa coming on her, but her reaction was late, partly because she also guessed wrong what the girl was going to do. Instead of a grapple or anything, the dark skinned beauty decided to go for her breasts, wanting to have another go at milking her without really putting her in a hold. Talk about audacious.

"Ahh!" Eri moaned, her hands would immediately try to shove Odessa off her so she could cross her arms a bit in front of her chest. "N-no way!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Odessa really wanted to hear Eri moo. Eri probably wanted to hear her moo just as badly. It made for quite an interesting flavor to their fight, as they were both trying to embarrass the other not only in their choice of dress and through fat jokes, but by trying to make each other humiliate themselves. Odessa thought she might get a moo out of Eri right here, too, as the Japanese woman moaned loudly and started stuttering in flusterment as Odessa squeezed her tits, trying to pull a few drops of milk from her nipples, or at least going through the motions of doing so.

Eri wouldn't moo for her this time. The auburn-haired beauty shoved Odessa away and crossed her arms over her chest. Odessa grinned and licked her lips. "Come oooooon, Eri!" she would whine in childlike fashion. "I'm thirsty and I want some milk!" It didn't seem that Eri was going to let her tug on those titties again anytime soon, though, and so, reluctantly, the ebony beauty would decide on a different approach.

"Fine! Let's see how you like this, then, my dear!" Odessa would say, as she would lower her body and grab Eri around her waist. Odessa would then try to stand, hoping she could lift not only herself, but also Eri up, and in the process sling Eri over her shoulder, the brunette's butt sticking up in the air while her upper body dangled behind Odessa's back. If she could do all of that, Odessa would then grab onto Eri's buruma and begin to pull it down to reveal the backside of the woman's panties!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:23 am

"Drinking milk during a match? No wonder you're getting fatter!" Eri chided playfully at Odessa's words.

She managed to protect her breasts for a bit, but th ebony amazon then picked a different target. Eri felt Odessa's arms wrapped around her waist, and before she could try pushing the girl off her again, the dark skinned beauty stood up while hoisting her on the shoulder, before she'd start to tug on her buruma!

"Ahh! Let me down, fatty!" Eri whined childishly as she squirmed in Odessa's grasps.

Some of the crowds were already laughing at the sight of someone as big as her getting lifted up and draped over another girl's shoulder like that, which made Eri blushed a bit. The embarrassment was nothing compared to the concern about being stripped, though, as she couldn't really do much to defend her buruma in this position!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next