by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 12 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Odessa almost squealed with glee when she heard Eri finally give in and do as she was told. The Japanese woman's "moo" was very quiet, a little hesitant, with a little shakiness very evident in her voice. But Odessa was quite satisfied by that. She laughed, and rubbed her cheek against Eri's affectionately, before planting a quick kiss on the blushing cheek of her auburn-haired friend. "Good girl!" Odessa would say, as she would give Eri's breasts another squeeze.

She kept her hands on Eri's breasts for a few more seconds, continuing to pinch her nipples, tug on them a little, and squeeze those big, fleshy, delightfully pillow-like breasts. But Odessa wanted to finish off this match and earn the right to a lap dance from Eri, and perhaps another lovely night with the auburn-haired woman's services. Suddenly, Odessa would let go with one of her hands, grabbing onto Eri's panties and trying to start sliding them down again. In order to get Eri off of her knees so that the panties could slide down past them, Odessa would press her breasts harder into Eri's back, trying to use her weight to force Eri's upper body down onto the canvas so that her lower body could be lifted slightly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 pm

"Mmh..." Eri whimpered as Odessa laughed and kissed her cheek after she mooed for the girl, the embarrassment was sinking in and spreading through her exhausted body.

The ebony beauty kept her hands massaging her breasts after that to keep her distracted, before ultimately moving one of her hands to tug her pantie down. Her back was then pressed by Odessa's large breasts, pinning her to the mat with her lower half sticking out. The brunette still offered a little resistance in the form of squirming, but it's barely significant. Her hands did try to reach for her pantie before Odessa could tug it down completely, wanting to stop or at least slow down the girl's effort in sealing the result of this match.

"N-no... mmmff... I-I won't lose... again..." she muttered despite knowing that Odessa had the upper hand as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

Odessa was able to execute all of her plans to perfection. She kept one hand on Eri's breast, continuing to grope it and squeeze it affectionately, while she pressed her own breasts down on Eri's upper back, forcing the brunette's upper body into the canvas and keeping her lower half sticking up high into the air. Her hand on Eri's panties was successful initially, too, as she began to slide her friend's panties down, getting them to around mid-thigh before Eri was able to grab onto them and stop Odessa from pulling them down any further.

To the last, Eri was defiant. To the last, Eri was doing all she could to win. And, honestly, she was almost a perfect match for Odessa. Odessa just had that tiny edge that had allowed her to win their first fight, and now appeared to have helped her to win their second. She sighed and chuckled as Eri continued to fight. "Oh, Eri..." she whispered, pressing her face up close to her friend's. "Why don't you relax and moo for me again? You don't want me to get...insistent!"

When she said the last word, Odessa would yank hard outwards on Eri's panties, trying to use Eri's pulling against her to help tear her panties, trying to tear them all the way off of the auburn-haired amazon's cute, firm ass!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:54 pm

"Ah!" Eri yelped as she felt Odessa began to tug her pantie with the intention to rip it off if she didn't let go. "N-no...! No...!" she whined as her underwear began to tear a bit more, the sudden pulling also made one of her hands slipped and released its grip.

Her breasts weren't too exposed to the ebony's beauty's milking like before, but the sensation still played its part to make her effort to resist Odessa to the very end ineffective. With the dark skinned amazon kept tugging on her pantie, Eri eventually let go of her underwear completely to avoid it being completely ripped off. She jerked her body like a kid throwing tantrum, however, clearly not feeling so happy about her impending defeat.

"Nnnnn!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Odessa managed to really scare Eri, it seemed, when she started tugging harder in an outward, rather than downward, direction on the Japanese woman's panties, obviously threatening to tear them right off of her unless Eri let go and let Odessa finish the job in a more civilized fashion. Well, Eri did let go, after a few seconds of fruitless struggling scored by the sound of fabric tearing, as Odessa very nearly was able to rip those adorable "SPANK ME" panties right off of her friend's hips. Now, there was nothing standing in Odessa's way. The victory was hers.

Eri, however, wasn't exactly just laying there and letting Odessa win. She was squirming, and thrashing around, like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Odessa sighed and would press her breasts a little more closely against Eri's back, rubbing her hard nipples against the brunette's smooth shoulder blades, and would lean in to plant a kiss on Eri's cheek. "Oh, don't be so upset, Eri. I don't intend to force you to do anything that won't excite you and arouse you just as much as it does me," Odessa would whisper, as she began to slide those panties off, over Eri's knees and towards her feet.

"Won't you have fun dancing for me, my dear?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Odessa's kissing and breasts rubbing on her back did their job to direct the upsetting thought about losing again to arousal instead. Eri half moaned and barely squirming again after that initial jerk, feeling more accepting about the fact that her pantie was almost completely pulled off her now. She turned her head to face Odessa and gave the ebony amazon a childish pout.

"I would, but I'd rather have you dance for me," she said cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:53 am

Odessa laughed as Eri's pouting continued, albeit in a rather humorous fashion. Her friend was quite the impish little character, and she always seemed to have some response to what Odessa had to say, whether it was a well-timed joke or simply something childish. Eri was a big personality, and Odessa had lots of fun with her. So much of the time Odessa had to be the serene, serious woman, the cultured and sophisticated and somewhat stodgy wrestler who always played by the rules and was never ruffled by her opponents. With Eri, things were very different, and Odessa got to bring out her own playful side. She enjoyed that.

"Ohoho, I know you'd rather I danced for you! But that isn't going to happen, my darling," Odessa would coo, as she slid Eri's panties down to her ankles, just inches away from pulling them off altogether. She gave Eri another quick kiss right on her pale cheek. "But...maybe, if you're good, I will do a little dance for you. Later, in private. But I'll expect plenty from you in exchange, hmm? You understand?"

Then, with a flick of her wrist, Odessa would try to pull those ripped and ruined "SPANK ME" panties all the way off of Eri, leaving the auburn-haired beauty completely naked as they lay together on the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:04 am

"Fair enough," Eri answered, still pouting at Odessa as she heard the girl's proposition. "You've earned it, I guess," she rolled her eyes, as if she's rather reluctant to admit it.

Of course Odessa had earned her victory well, just like the last one. Eri just liked acting all bratty in front of the girl for some reason. Despite being a big girl in size herself, the brunette still pretty much maintained some of her childish side inside of her in reality.

Her pantie was finally removed, signifying Odessa's victory after her, and Eri would just sigh and grumble for a bit. At least, once she had given the ebony beauty the dance she deserved, they could have some more fun in private. The thought was enough to cheer her up again.

"Now get your fatty ass off me so we can wrap this up!" she stuck her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Odessa pulled Eri's panties all the way off, and her friend was finally completely naked. The referee signaled for the bell to be rung, and Odessa would laugh happily and wave Eri's panties around in the air, spinning them on one finger before tossing them off to the left, over the ropes and out of the ring. As Eri pouted and demanded Odessa get off, the ebony beauty would press her breasts into Eri's back one more time and give her another kiss on the cheek.

"Wrap it up? Our fun is just beginning! It will just have a small change of scenery," Odessa would say, before she would roll over onto her knees, then push herself up onto her feet. She looked over to the referee, who had already retrieved a folding chair from one of the waiting technicians outside the ring. The referee set it up in Odessa's original corner and quickly backed away to let the ebony beauty walk over and sit down, her long legs bent at just the perfect angle to create ample lap space for her friend to sit on—or, rather, to dance on. Odessa would look at Eri and crook a finger, beckoning her friend towards her. With the other hand, she would pat her own smooth, chocolate-colored thigh, right underneath the partially-ripped front of her own panties.

"It's time for you to show me your stuff, Eri!" she would say. "And I hope they have a good musical cue ready for you. Something nice and...bouncy."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:59 pm

"I mean wrapping up this match," Eri sighed as Odessa finally got off her.

She didn't need to be told that there's still plenty of fun waiting for both of them once they're finished here. The ebony beauty already made that clear with her little offer back then after all. Eri herself doubted that both of them would be satisfied to end their reunion with just a lap dance session considering they both hadn't seen each other for a while. She knew she wanted to be with the dark skinned amazon for much, much longer.

She rolled over sluggishly and picked herself while Odessa seating herself on the chair provided by the ref, still having a pouty expression as the girl beckoned her to come to the spot. The brunette then walked over to the corner where her friend was waiting and turned herself around before shaking her rear a bit in front of the girl for a little teaser.

Once the music started, Eri began to lower her ass slowly until she brushed Odessa's lap with her swaying butt. She glanced over her shoulder to see the girl's reaction, before lowering herself a little more while still shaking her derriere left and right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next