Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri Empty Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Strip Match

Rules: To win, one woman must completely strip her opponent. Once naked, the loser must give the winner a lap dance. The attire for the match is chosen by each woman for the other.

Odessa peeled off her panties and tossed them aside into the hamper that she had been provided. Once she was fully nude, she would have to wait until one of the little AFW staff girls brought her the box from Eri that contained the costume which she was to wear for the match this evening. When Odessa had learned that she had been booked into a match of this sort with Eri, a woman with whom Odessa had spent a very wonderful night the previous year, the ebony beauty was thrilled. It sounded like an excellent idea for a reunion between the two of them.

And it had been great fun picking out Eri's attire for the match. Beyond the fact that the attire should consist of four pieces, Odessa had not had any other instructions, and had been free to use her imagination to craft the perfect costume for the darling auburn-haired woman. A bra and panties set was obvious, of course, but that left two pieces to go. That meant an evening dress was out, as it was only one piece, while a maid's outfit would have been far too many pieces.

Odessa chuckled as she thought of the costume she had prepared for Eri. She had even left a little note inside of the box, too. It was going to be great fun.

As Odessa thought about it, the door opened, and in came a little blonde girl carrying a small box. Odessa happily and graciously accepted it from the technician, who, judging by the red hue on her face, was a little embarrassed to see a woman as impressive as Odessa in all of her naked glory. The girl would quickly run off, closing the door behind her and leaving Odessa alone again. Once she was alone, Odessa would open the box to see what Eri had chosen for her to wear.

Needless to say, Odessa was quite surprised. At first, she thought her own box had been unintentionally brought back to her. But the handwriting on the note was not her own. Odessa picked it up and glanced over it. She smiled, and began to read it out loud in a soft voice:

"Dearest Dessa-chan, I can't tell you enough how excited I am to meet you again! Let's have a blast together this time as well. I'm really looking forward to it! By the way, here's a present for you to wear in our match, hope you like them~ P.S. I picked the size according to what I've remembered of you the last time we met. Hopefully you haven't gained too much weight since then <3 Love, Eri"

Odessa would chuckle as she would set the note to the side. "I really am going to have to have a little chat with her..." Odessa would say, as she would then pull the outfit out of the box. She felt a little blood rush to her cheeks, with the chocolate skin taking on a faint reddish hue. She was shocked at Eri's brazenness, and for a number of other reasons, too.

Odessa put on the bra and the panties first, both of which fit nice and snugly to her buxom body. Despite the good fit, the panties were rather embarrassing by virtue of the design. But that might have been the least of her worries, as she would pick up the P.E. uniform set, the white shirt with pink trim and the full pink buruma. Odessa would slip on the buruma and found that the edges of the panties peeked out at the waist and the legholes of the bloomers. Then, when she slipped on the shirt, she found that it was two sizes too small, clinging very tightly to her ample chest and allowing her lower belly to poke out.

"Eh...oh, I am certainly going to have to punish that naughty girl..." Odessa would say, as her cheeks were very hot right now. It was then that she was called to make her entrance, and, despite her embarrassment, Odessa would hurry over to the ramp, prepared to make it a grand one. When she emerged at the top of the ramp, music playing and a spotlight on her, she heard the crowd cheering a little more loudly, a little differently than usual. Obviously, they were excited to see such a powerful wrestler in such a cute, ill-fitting outfit. Odessa laughed along with them, smiling and waving as she would then make her way down to the ring and slip inside to wait for Eri.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Eri was excited, thrilled, or whatever else you call it, to say the least. Her heart was beating rather fast as she waited inside her prep room for the box that contained her outfit for the night. She wasn't nervous because of the upcoming match, but because of the person she's going to face. Odessa was a face she hadn't seen for a while after their wonderful day together, and had to say she wouldn't mind running naked into the ring just to see the ebony beauty as soon as possible.

This attire picking idea was a nice little twist to their reunion. Eri had spent almost half a day just to pick up the clothes for her lovely friend. There were a couple of possibilities, but ultimately she decided on a set that's meant to embarrass Odessa just a little bit for fun. She wondered if the girl was actually doing the same, which kinda made her a bit anxious about getting her attire. It's almost like gift exchange at Christmas.

As her own costume was finally delivered, Eri took it from the staff who looked a bit flushed to see her already naked, although the girl quickly left without saying anything to her amusement. The brunette opened the box quickly, and was a bit surprised as she saw the content. It almost looked as if her own package was returned to her, although the handwriting on the paper on top of the clothes made it clear that it was Odessa's and not hers.

My dear, sweet Eri, how long has it been since last we were together? My heart beats faster with each passing minute as our reunion draws nearer and nearer. I hope you will enjoy wearing these tonight; I do believe they are appropriate, as I plan to teach you a thing or two when we do battle! I do hope that you can still squeeze yourself into them, and have not grown too pudgy with that voracious appetite of yours! <3

Love, Odessa

"Oh you~" she said to herself in an amused tone before starting to dress herself in the clothes Odessa had picked for her.

The bra was pretty normal, while the pantie drew a snicker from the brunette as she hold it in front of her face before putting it on. Then there's the lime green buruma which made her raised an eyebrow a little, the color being among her least favorite. How did Odessa managed to guess that right? It was pretty tight too as bits of her pantie were still sticking out on the edges of the pants. On top of everything, however, was the thin, white P.E. shirt that was apparently too small for her, leaving her belly partly uncovered while looking like it's being quite stretched. Her cheeks blushed a bit as she saw herself on the mirror.

"Odessaaa~ I'm going to get you for this..." she smirked dryly, somewhat amused at how the girl ended up picking almost a carbon copy of what she chose for her.

Eri was then given the signal to make her entrance, and would rush herself to appear on the ramp as her music played on the speakers. The reaction from the crowd was quite warming, but rather unusual. It didn't need a genius to guess that the dress played part, especially with Odessa already wearing a similar outfit. Eri smirked and slipped herself into the ring before sauntering the ebony beauty, giving the girl a smile with a hint of slight embarrassment.

"Dessa-chan~ I miss you so much you know!" she hugged her friend before stepping back to observe the girl in the outfit she picked. "You look, umm, great! But it seems that you have gained some weight after all~" the brunette teased, sticking out her tongue for a bit. "They barely fit, huh? Hopefully your clothes won't be ripped apart before I could strip them! Hehe~" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 pm

It didn't take long for Eri to enter, wearing the P.E. uniform which Odessa had picked out especially for her. The sight made Odessa chuckle, as she saw the awkward way parts of the panties stuck out from underneath the buruma, and how Eri's cute belly just could not be contained inside that much-too-small T-shirt. Of course, it embarrassed Odessa to know that she looked as silly as her auburn-haired friend looked right now. Somehow, they had both picked out almost the exact same outfit for the other to wear, both deciding to try to embarrass the other upon the occasion of their reunion.

Odessa supposed it shouldn't be too surprising. They had proven during their first encounter that they were a pair who thought very similarly to each other. They had similar techniques when fighting and similar interests when making love. And they had both been almost merciless in teasing each other. This was just a natural progression from the time they had spent "punishing" each other for being naughty back at Odessa's apartment.

Once Eri was in the ring, Odessa bounced forward to happily give the other tall woman a hug, their similar bodies clad in similar outfits pressing together warmly, breasts squashing slightly inside the thin fabric of their T-shirts. "I missed you, too, Eri!" Odessa would reply, enjoying the feeling of the contact with this wonderful woman. She would pull back after a few seconds, and was immediately subjected to a teasing onslaught from her lovely Japanese friend. Odessa's cheeks would heat up a little more, and she would huff and make an exaggerated pouty face. "That's hardly funny, darling! I'll have you know I haven't gained even one ounce since last we met! Sadly, I don't think the same can be said for you!"

Odessa would reach out and brush a hand along Eri's belly. As she reached its edge, Odessa would try to pinch Eri's side a little to demonstrate how chubby she had gotten. "Poor, poor Eri. It seems you have quite the pot belly now! Look at you, bursting out of those clothes!" Odessa teased. She would lean in a little closer to Eri once again.

"I was surprised when I got your box. Tell me...how did you figure out what attire I had picked out for you?" Odessa asked in hushed tones. She was genuinely curious as to whether or not Eri had discovered that secret and chosen Odessa's attire to match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 pm

"Hey!" Eri pouted as it was her turned to be teased, Odessa returning her jab with some interest by pinching her belly too. "A-as if!" her cheeks warmed and reddened as well. "I assure you that I haven't gained an ounce either!" the brunette replied with an amused tone, playfully slapping Odessa's hand off her belly.

Hearing what the girl said afterwards however, she pouted again.

"That should be my line!" Eri childishly said to Odessa. "I spent a lot of time to think of them, you know! I think it was you who spied me or something..."

Her expression quickly turned into a warm smile again.

"I'm really glad to meet you again, though, Dessa-chan~ It seems that you've grown naughtier since the last time we met," she grinned. "I think you need to be punished!" Eri declared, reaching around Odessa to give one of the girl's butt cheeks a playful slap. "Oohh just look at all this fat!" Eri said while groping the ass of the ebony beauty through her outfit. "You're soo lying when you said you haven't gained weight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

Odessa giggled when Eri's cheeks turned redder. Being together with her beautiful Japanese friend again brought back plenty of memories from the day they spent together the previous year. They had let go of most of their inhibitions and had gotten somewhat childish, spending plenty of time arguing over which of them was the naughtier one and punishing each other over and over for their naughtiness. All of those feelings and desires were surfacing again for Odessa. She snickered like a kid as Eri poutily slapped her hand away from her belly. "Ouch! How naughty!" Odessa would exclaim.

Obviously, Eri took offense at Odessa's implication that she had stolen Odessa's idea for an embarrassing costume for this fight. They really had thought of the same thing independently, which was pretty amazing. Eri never ceased to amaze Odessa. "Mm...I'll believe you for now, Eri dear. But you're very sneaky, and I wouldn't put it past you to do something that devious!"

She smiled at Eri, and Eri smiled back at her. The two women flashed their pearly white grins at each other in warm, familiar, disarming fashion. "It's lovely to be together with you again, as well, darling," Odessa would purr in reply as Eri gushed about her own happy feelings. "I just hope that—ah! H-hey!" Odessa would squeak a little in surprise as Eri reached around her, not for a hug, but to spank her butt! The Japanese woman started groping Odessa's butt cheeks right after that, and the ebony beauty was pulled in closer to her friend.

"Oh, you just can't help but be naughty, Eri! It seems the punishment I gave you the last time didn't quite take!" Odessa would say. Here they were, right back in the thick of their argument over who was naughtier and who needed to be punished. Odessa would wrap her arms around Eri as well and grab onto her friend's butt cheeks, giving them a little squeeze and laughing as she did. "What, are you wanting to make this a sumo match, darling?" Odessa would ask, noting the similarity of the position they were in to the classic position two sumo wrestlers would take when battling each other. "You certainly have the body for it now, my dear! A pot belly spilling out of your shirt, and a big, fat rear end spilling right out of your buruma! Just feel how it all jiggles!" Odessa would shake Eri's butt cheeks a little with her hands, letting them bounce.

"And by the way...I can prove you've been overeating. Observe!"

Odessa would lean in and press her lips against Eri's, giving her fellow titaness a kiss. Her tongue would lick Eri's lips before she would pull back and stick that tongue out at Eri. "Just as I suspected—potato chips and lots of chocolate! You have the taste of fat on your lips, Eri!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 am

"Oh? That wouldn't really a bad idea..." Eri said as Odessa mentioned about making this match a sumo fight, until she heard the rest of the girl's statement. "Oh yeah? Look who's talking!" she retorted while using her other hand to grab and jiggle the ebony beauty's ass cheek as well. "You certainly fitter to be a sumo wrestler than me, I'd say! Look at this!"

As Odessa went for a kiss, she flicked her tongue at the girl's, but feeling a bit disappointed that they only locked lips for a few seconds. Well there'd be more time for that later on, she's sure of that. She rolled her eyes when she heard what the dark skinned amazon said, as the girl was clearly lying!

"Pfft~ Speak for yourself, Dessa-chan~" she stuck her tongue out again. "Yours tastes like cheese and bacon, I think!"

Eventually the ref would separate the two of the for a bit, sensing that there'd be no end if the two amazons were allowed to have their time hurling one fat jokes after another. There was a match to be fought after all, and the crowds certainly didn't pay the tickets here to see two sexy girls just smack talking each others.

"Aww~" Eri pouted a bit, although once the bell rang, she'd bring herself close to Odessa again to lock hands with the girl. "Bring it on, fatty!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 am

Odessa actually had to agree with Eri on that one: a sumo match between the two of them would, in fact, be quite the intriguing setup. Perhaps they could meet in the ring again soon, and on that occasion they could dress in sumo wrestlers' mawashis and try to force each other out of the ancient circular sumo ring. For now, though, that would just have to be an interesting dream, for they had a different sort of match to contest!

They were not in any hurry to contest it, however, so long as they were holding onto each other and were able to run their mouths to tease each other about fattening up. The referee, while she seemed intensely interested in the two titanesses' teasing, could not help but roll her eyes as it went on and on. The crowd was laughing and cheering uproariously as the two traded verbal barbs and caused each other's ample butts to bounce in order to prove the fatness of the other. But those sorts of groping and taunting would only entertain the crowd for so long. Eventually, the referee girl had to step in to separate them.

"Cheese and bacon? Preposterous, darling!" Odessa would retort, as she backed up a couple paces. "It is very naughty to lie like that, you know!"

Odessa was a little disappointed when she and Eri were separated, but, soon enough, the referee signaled for the ringing of the bell, and, once it had rung, Odessa would thankfully bring herself close to Eri once again, raising her hands and entwining her fingers with those of the auburn-haired beauty. Odessa grinned and stared deeply into Eri's eyes as she would start to push against her friend. "I will bring it on, Pudgy Patty!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:56 am

"Hnngg..." Eri grunted as she engaged Odessa in the test of strength, one that always bound to be close between them. "G-good to see you're still keep up with your training, Dessa-chan... I was a bit concerned that most of your muscles had turned into fat...!" she teased while trying to push further.

Obviously that would never be the case, Eri knew that much. All joking aside, Odessa was pretty much still the girl she remembered from their last meeting, sensual, naughty, but a very strong combatant. It excited her to be able to clash with her lovely ebony friend again. She wasn't about to disappoint Odessa either. While she hadn't appeared on AFW ring for a while, Eri still trained herself diligently after all.

She'd then attempt to spread the arms of Odessa to the sides, aiming to bump her breasts onto the girl's own. The brunette had been reminded of the softness of her friend's large orbs briefly when they hugged each other earlier, and she's been pretty eager to mash hers and Odessa's again since then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:54 am

The two of them locked up for a test of strength, beginning a match that was very different from the sexual spar they had contested in the gym the previous year. This was an official match, in front of an audience, who were loudly applauding as the two amazons locked up and began to test their muscles against each other. Despite the near-constant joking, both possessed powerful muscles, and, in a pushing war like this, it might take quite a while to determine a winner. "Rrrnhrgh..." Odessa grunted, as she and Eri were deadlocked, neither one shoving hard enough to force the other to budge.

Odessa smirked as Eri continued to tease. "And you, Eri, are in surprisingly adequate shape as well...it would seem that—ggrh—underneath all of that fat there are still some muscles after all!"

Odessa kept pushing, but found her arms being forced apart! For a second, she was confused, but then, she realized what Eri was trying to do, just as the auburn-haired woman had forced their arms as wide apart as they could be and threw her chest forward. Odessa puffed out her own chest, bulging in the too-tight T-shirt she wore, and took the impact as gracefully as she could. Eri's soft breasts and her own soft breasts crashed into each other, and both pairs compressed.

"Look at you, throwing those fat things around!" Odessa would tease, as she would charge forward herself, leading with her breasts as she tried to squash Eri's breasts!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:23 am

"Uff...!" Eri huffed as her breasts collided with Odessa's own, knocking a bit of air from her lungs. "I'm just... helping you tenderizing your fat juggs!" she replied.

Their test of strength was now fought not only by arms, but also breasts. With their orbs mashed and slightly grind against each others, Eri couldn't help but to let out a soft moan while she tried to push Odessa back as well.

Obviously this would be better if they're both naked, but that's not the point of this match. This was also quite enjoyable, but after having a taste of Odessa's naked form back then, Eri found herself not being too satisfied with just this. She couldn't wait until she managed to at least strip the top and bra of the girl now.

"Mmmhh... L-looks like you've getting fattier there too, Dessa-chan..." Eri teased while she rubbed herself on Odessa. "Y-you should lay down the greasy stuffs a little, you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next