by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 8 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:22 am

Odessa managed to catch Eri at a vulnerable moment, and, though her friend was heavy—albeit not nearly as heavy as Odessa's barrage of fat jokes made her out to be—the ebony beauty managed to haul herself to her feet and hoist Eri up onto her shoulder. The brunette's long auburn hair would brush Odessa's butt as Eri's upper body hung down behind her, while Eri's own gorgeous ass was positioned on Odessa's shoulder, right next to Odessa's face, sticking up high into the air.

"Oooof! You really do weigh a ton, fatty!" Odessa would proclaim, exaggerating slightly the trouble she was having keeping Eri aloft. "But I'm not putting you down until I eke out some revenge!"

The crowd was already chuckling at Eri's predicament, but it was about to get even more embarrassing for the Japanese amazon! Odessa easily pulled down Eri's buruma and tossed it aside, revealing her friend's panty-clad butt to the whole audience. Their chuckling turned to raucous cheering and roars of laughing approval as they saw what was printed on Eri's panties: the very same "SPANK ME" command that was on Odessa's. Odessa recalled having purchased the panties from a specialty lingerie store, and the saleswoman had commented on how unusual it was to sell two pairs of that particular design in one day, mentioning offhand a "tall, stunning brunette" who had purchased the first pair.

Odessa smiled. It made sense to her now, what the saleswoman had said. And it was yet further proof of how similarly she and Eri thought and acted. The two of them were a brilliant pair.

"Oh, darling, listen to the crowd!" Odessa would say. The same people who had chanted for Eri to spank Odessa five minutes prior were now utilizing the same "Spank her" chant to spur Odessa on to punish her naughty, naughty friend. Odessa could do nothing but oblige them as their chorus grew louder and louder. She lifted a hand and placed it against Eri's bottom, merely cupping those plush butt cheeks for a moment. "You have been far too naughty to get away without a nice, long thrashing..." Odessa would muse, before lifting her hand and bringing it down powerfully onto Eri's panty-clad rump.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Odessa denied her demand flatly, and instead of putting her down, the girl stripped her buruma instead to reveal that embarrassing pantie which was pretty similar to the one worn by the ebony beauty. The crowds were roaring and began to encourage Odessa to spank Eri's ass now after doing so to her earlier. The brunette had a growing sense of urgency to get off her friend now, but obviously she couldn't really do that on her own.

"Don't you d-aaahh!" Eri yelped as Odessa wasted little time to spank her after a bit of teasing. "I'm going to get you fatty!" she yelled while trying to squirm some more and make it increasingly difficult for the dark skinned amazon to contain her. "Put me down already!"

Her hands would start slapping on the back of Odessa's back as well now, just like an unruly kid who's trying to resist her punishment. Eri would even start tugging the shirt of her opponent up, even if she probably wouldn't be able to strip it like this. Maybe if she tried hard enough she could rip the thin clothes and save herself the trouble of removing it the proper way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Odessa now had the lead for the first time in this fight. Eri was left in nothing except her panties, while Odessa still wore her white T-shirt and her panties. On top of that, Odessa had Eri in quite the compromising position—one that should prove very difficult for her friend to escape from. Not that Eri wasn't going to try; she started squirming, making it difficult for Odessa to hold onto her, and she started slapping at Odessa's back, even managing to hit Odessa's tender ass a couple of times, slaps which really managed to sting.

"Oh, no, my dear, I won't be putting you down just yet..." Odessa would say after delivering that first spank to Eri's ample posterior. She felt Eri tugging on her shirt, but it was impossible for the other woman to pull it off over her head in this position. She might stretch it out some, but Odessa wasn't worried about that. She would lift her hand and bring it down hard on Eri's butt again, and then again. The crowd cheered loudly, continuing their chant as Odessa got her revenge for Eri's earlier spanking of her.

"Another, then?" And she would spank Eri again. "And another?" Another spank. "How many times did you spank me, Eri? I'll get my revenge and add on a few more just because you've been so naughty!"

At that point, Odessa felt her shirt tear. A big hole appeared in the back of it, and she gasped as she realized that Eri wasn't bothering trying to simply pull it off. Odessa, in response, delivered another spank to Eri's bottom, this one a stern warning to cease her efforts. "Stop that!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:26 pm

"Ah! S-stop that, y-yeoww!" Eri continued to protest between each spank from Odessa, her barely covered butt starting to turn pink after a couple of slaps. "Y-you've got enough already! Oww!"

Her attempt to rip the ebony beauty's shirt seemed to pay off as the thin material couldn't take too much of stretching. Odessa, however, spanked her once more in response, which did stop Eri from what she's been doing for a bit. She realized that she couldn't really rip it off completely in this position, and that there's a better option for her to try making Odessa to put her down.

"Ghh... F-fine..." the brunette replied defiantly, before one of her arms would tr to reach for Odessa's pantie and yank it up to give the girl a wedgie. "...then how about this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:26 am

"Do I? I don't think so!" Odessa would say, contradicting Eri's assertion that Odessa had already spanked her enough. "You see, I recall very clearly that your delightful little spanking of me just kept going...and going...and going." She would punctuate each iteration of the word "going" with another spank, noting with delight the reddening of Eri's butt cheeks, which was visible on the very edges of the panty line, and was surely much more pronounced in the center of the auburn-haired beauty's marvelous posterior.

Eri was causing trouble around Odessa's backside, though. First, she had torn a big hole in Odessa's shirt, much to the British wrestler's chagrin. And then, after she had realized that she could not tear Odessa's shirt all the way off in this position, she would change targets. Her hands grabbed onto Odessa's underwear and yanked the panties upwards, giving the ebony amazon quite the wedgie. Odessa gasped as her lightly-toasted chocolate buns were revealed as the cotton panties wedgied up her butt crack. "Naughty girl!" she hissed, giving Eri another hard spank.

Odessa realized that she would not likely be able to keep Eri aloft, however. Her legs were already starting to ache, and the wedgie was rather distracting. Odessa decided to put Eri down on her own terms. She would grab onto Eri's bum with both hands and give her a good shove, trying to send her friend tumbling down onto the canvas. Hopefully, it would be enough to force Eri to let go of Odessa's panties, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 am

Odessa spanked her again in the retaliation of the wedgie, and Eri could feel her rear side getting warmer and sorer after the previous smacking. She wasn't sure how much longer the ebony amazon intended to keep her like this, but she also knew that even someone like Odessa wouldn't be able to hold her forever. The brunette was right on that, although her opponent decided to put her down on her own terms.

"Gyaahh!" Eri yelped as she landed on her back unceremoniously after Odessa shoved her. "Gh... You big fat meanie..." the brunette pouted.

She panted for a bit, needing a little rest after that crash even if it wasn't really that hard. More than anything, Eri wanted to give her sore butt a bit of recovery time and a bit of cover up from the crowds to hide the redness and all. Odessa was going to pay for this, soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Odessa dumped Eri down on her back, and, thankfully, the brunette was not able to hang onto Odessa's panties after that. Odessa was free of Eri's grasp, albeit with a torn shirt and a deep wedgie. Odessa reached back and got a hand into her panties, pulling the wedged material out of her bum, feeling a little embarrassed that she had to do that. But, all told, Odessa felt good. She had two articles of clothing left, albeit two articles of clothing in a worn-out state. Eri only had one remaining.

Eri was still down on the mat on her back, and Odessa would try to take advantage of her friend's vulnerable position. Eri still had to be smarting after her spanking, and Odessa would try to rush forward and sit down on top of Eri, facing her friend's legs and trying to sit down on Eri's chest. Odessa would grab onto Eri's panties and try to lift them up with a yank, trying to begin pulling them off of Eri to gain that final victory and win that lap dance from her Japanese friend.

"I've got you, sweetie!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Before she could think about the next move, Odessa already seated herself on her chest to keep her grounded, causing Eri to start squirming under the girl until she felt her pantie getting tugged off her! With that being the only piece of clothing that separated her and a defeat, the brunette had to react immediately.

She'd cross her legs to prevent Odessa from pulling her pantie too far, and her hands would reach for the ebony amazon's own pantie to give her another wedgie. Her intention was to distract Odessa with the discomfort the wedgie was causing so she could attempt to push the girl to the side and roll away to the opposite direction.

"No you don't...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Eri reacted too quickly for Odessa to pull her panties down very far. She crossed her legs, keeping her panties from going below her mid-thigh, though Odessa had managed to expose Eri's sex. The ebony beauty would cast a long glance down at the very familiar crotch of her friend, a little twinkle in her eye as she thought about what they might do later in the evening. "Come, now, Eri, it's all just about over..." Odessa would say, giving Eri's panties a couple additional tugs, though Eri managed to keep them on by keeping her legs crossed.

Eri grabbed onto Odessa's panties and gave her another wedgie, eliciting a grunt and a hiss of pain from the ebony beauty. Odessa would stop tugging on Eri's panties and would reach back with both hands to try to grab onto Eri's wrists, trying to pry them away from her rear and pin them down underneath her legs. But Eri suddenly jerked to the side, and Odessa was not going to be able to stay on top of her. Odessa was tossed over to the side, and rolled in that direction, while Eri rolled in the other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:59 am

Eri sighed in relief as she managed to topple Odessa off her and rolled away to safety. She fixed her pantie before getting up to her knees and adjusted her breath again, starting to feel a bit exhausted now. It might not be that intense of a fight compared to the spar they had back then, but it's surely tiring after a while.

The brunette decided to play it safely this time considering Odessa had the lead. She'd wait until her friend came close, before lunging forward in an attempt to grapple the ebony beauty and took her down on her back. If she could straddle Odessa, then maybe she could get rid of that shirt this time to make the playing field level again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next